Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband (360 Views)

Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) / Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / "Copy Copy" Toyin Lawani Drags her baby daddy Over Fendi Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband by Naijamingles80: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2020
“My sister does not have bipolar, the world knows there is a cover up and you not innocent” – Chacha Eke’s brother drags Chacha’s hubby, Austin

Aik Eke, has blow hot and cleared the air after his sister made a video claiming she is suffering from bipolar, in the video which actress chacha claimed to be cool with her husband despite all the speculations on her having issues with her hubby.

Read full below

https://www.naijamingles.com/my-sister-does-not-have-bipolar-the-world-knows-there-is-a-cover-up-and-you-not-innocent-chacha-ekes-brother-drags-chachas-hubby-austin/#

Re: My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband by TechyMm0: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020

Na wa oo, who do we believe?! The sister , the husband or her family

At this point they should settle or seperate secretly

Re: My Sister Does Not Have Bipolar, Cha Cha Brother Drags Her Husband by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Damn, who would have thought that this beautiful bundle of talents would come to this? Damn!!

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Shoutout To Nollywood Legend Of Our Time Kenneth Okonkwo / Actress Rahama Sadau Reportedly Faces Death Sentence Over Blasphemy – WELL DESER / Reactions As Video Of Simi And A Teenage Boy In Bed Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.