Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. (3228 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Egg Stew And Rice / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
MultiGrain Cereal
Meal for the whole family and very good for diabetic patients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Our Maize and Rice Flour for swallow.

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
MultiGrain Cereal comes in 400g,800g and 2kg.
400g-500
800g-1k
2kg-2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Maize and Rice Flour comes in 800g and 2kg.
800g-1k and 2kg-1800
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Our MultiGrain Cereal contains healthy grains like Acha and Brown rice. Handpicked and washed.

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Tamba(finger millet) is an excellent source of natural calcium,which helps in strengthening bones for growing children and aging people.

It also helps in controlling blood sugar level in condition of diabetes.

Finger millet could help in keeping malnutrition and premature aging at bay.

So finger millet is an extremely nutritious cereal and is very beneficial for maintain a good health.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please how can I get it?

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
vicky6:
Please how can I get it?
where are you located?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Benin
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
Benin
will waybill to you. Which of them do you want?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Cloves are high in antioxidants, including eugenol, which can help reduce oxidative stress.

Some studies show that cloves and the compounds they contain may help reduce oxidative stress and protect the liver.

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
vicky6:

Lagos, I need the multi grain cereal for my 11months baby
will waybill to you. How many kg do you want?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good afternoon, we are still open for business. Buy the healthy MultiGrain Cereal for your parents and grandparents.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
One of the ingredients in our MultiGrain Cereal is Ginger.
Ginger is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or ginger, is widely used as a spice and a folk medicine. It is a herbaceous perennial which grows annual pseudostems about one meter tall bearing narrow leaf blades. Wikipedia

Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body's DNA. They may help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Finger millet (Eleusine coracana) also known as tamba, is a staple cereal grain in some parts of the world with low income population. The grain is characterized by variations in colour (brown, white and light brown cultivars); high concentration of carbohydrates, dietary fibre, phytochemicals and essential amino acids; presence of essential minerals; as well as a gluten-free status. Finger millet (FM) in terms of nutritional composition, ranks higher than other cereal grains, though the grain is extremely neglected and widely underutilized. Nutritional configuration of FM contributes to reduced risk of diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure and gastro-intestinal tract disorder when absorbed in the body. Utilization of the grain therefore involves traditional and other processing methods such as soaking, malting, cooking, fermentation, popping and radiation. These processes are utilised to improve the dietetic and sensory properties of FM and equally assist in the reduction of anti-nutritional and inhibitory activities of phenols, phytic acids and tannins.

Source :Technol vol.39 no.2 Campinas Apr./June 2019 Epub Jan 31, 2019

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning all, our MultiGrain Cereal is still available.

Our Rice and Corn flour is gluten free and also very much available. Place your order, nationwide delivery for a token. Thank you
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Corn has several health benefits. Because of the high fiber content, it can aid with digestion. It also contains valuable B vitamins, which are important to your overall health. Corn also provides our bodies with essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium, copper, iron and manganese. Corn is a good source of the antioxidants carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin, which promote eye health. Since corn is considered a starchy vegetable, people with diabetes need to keep in mind that a ½ cup of corn (or a small ear of corn) contains 15 grams of carbohydrate and counts as one carbohydrate food choice.

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Acha is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fibre, carbohydrate, protein, amino acids containing methionine and cysteine. It has health benefits, because it is rich in energy, iron, aids digestion and cardiovascular function, good for diabetics, gluten-free diet, an excellent meal for weight loss, good for the skin and also hair formation. One of the star ingredients in our MultiGrain Cereal.

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Still available, good for our babies, parents, grandparents and the whole family too

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by shashaperry(f): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Halcyon123:
MultiGrain Cereal
Meal for the whole family and very good for diabetic patients.

Hello dear. I want to Ask if babies Can eat this. I'm in need of a cereal for MY six months old
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
shashaperry:

Hello dear. I want to Ask if babies Can eat this. I'm in need of a cereal for MY six months old
Good morning dear,yes babies can take it. Is a meal for the whole family.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by shashaperry(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Halcyon123:
Good morning dear,yes babies can take it. Is a meal for the whole family.

Please what is your location and How Can i get it?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
shashaperry:

Please what is your location and How Can i get it?
Am in zaria but can send to your location? Where are you located
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by shashaperry(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Halcyon123:
Am in zaria but can send to your location? Where are you located

Zaria? shocked I'm in Lagos o
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
shashaperry:

Zaria? shocked I'm in Lagos o
if I give you the recipe and quantity, can you make it?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by shashaperry(f): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Halcyon123:
if I give you the recipe and quantity, can you make it?

Yes i will. Thanks in Advance kiss
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2021
shashaperry:

Yes i will. Thanks in Advance kiss
chat me on whats app then
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 3:02pm On May 28, 2021
Mixednuts cereal
200g-500h
250g-800h
500g-1k5
1kg-3k5

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Immarocks(f): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello Halcyon..I want to go into sale of grains..like soya beans and tamba.I don't know if you know a market that I can buy
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Immarocks:
Hello Halcyon..I want to go into sale of grains..like soya beans and tamba.I don't know if you know a market that I can buy
Hey,where are you located?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Immarocks(f): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

Hey,where are you located?

Jos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicken Republic 1500 Special At Eko Atlantic City. Pictures / Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) / Training! Training!! Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.