Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. (3249 Views)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Egg Stew And Rice / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Immarocks:

Jos
Try Jengre market or if you can try pambegua

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello good day. Do you teach people or provide guidance on how to prepare the multi grain cereals?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Immarocks(f): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Halcyon123:

Try Jengre market or if you can try pambegua

Alright ..thanks
Where is this pambegua ..I have heard of jengre .
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Immarocks:

Alright ..thanks
Where is this pambegua ..I have heard of jengre .
Is located after saminaka. Will ask from zaria here and see how much it goes. Then you will compare with yours

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Immarocks(f): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Halcyon123:

Is located after saminaka. Will ask from zaria here and see how much it goes. Then you will compare with yours

Ok...thank for your help.can you also find out their market day and you know of it's safe .
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Immarocks:

Ok...thank for your help.can you also find out their market day and you know of it's safe .
No problem dear

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Halcyon123:
No problem dear
Hello good day. Do you teach people or provide guidance on how to prepare the multi grain cereals?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
chieni:

Hello good day. Do you teach people or provide guidance on
how to prepare the multi grain cereals?
I can guide you on how to go about it i.e the ingredients you will need
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Halcyon123:
Do I contact you on whatsapp or its fine here?
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Halcyon123:

Hello it seems you missed my message earlier. I look forward to your response please. Thanks.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
chieni:

Hello it seems you missed my message earlier. I look forward to your response please. Thanks.
Sorry dear. Dont mind me oh. Let me list out the ingredients for you,all you need do is wash and dry then grind.
Fingermillet-9cups(that is a measure)you can increase it if you want it plenty.
Brown rice-5cups
Acha(hungry rice)_5cups
Ginger and cloves
That is all. You just need to wash just the grains.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Sorry dear. Dont mind me oh. Let me list out the ingredients for you,all you need do is wash and dry then grind.
Fingermillet-9cups(that is a measure)you can increase it if you want it plenty.
Brown rice-5cups
Acha(hungry rice)_5cups
Ginger and cloves
That is all. You just need to wash just the grains.
Thanks for the response. I have some questions.
What's the Hausa name for the brown rice?
Also the Acha, is it the white one?
By clove are you refering to the black stuff used in making kunu?
Lastly when making the pap, is it the regular way the liquid pap is made with hot water?
pardon my numerous questions. Thank you.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
chieni:

Thanks for the response. I have some questions.
What's the Hausa name for the brown rice?
Also the Acha, is it the white one?
By clove are you refering to the black stuff used in making kunu?
Lastly when making the pap, is it the regular way the liquid pap is made with hot water?
pardon my numerous questions. Thank you.
Brown rice is the normal local rice that we have here. You can use either the brown or white acha and yes the cloves is the one used for kunu called kamaphari in hausa. To mix it,mix the powder with cold water and when your water has boiled,pour the mix in the water and allow to cook on fire for like 5mins on low heat.

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by chieni(f): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Brown rice is the normal local rice that we have here. You can use either the brown or white acha and yes the cloves is the one used for kunu called kamaphari in hausa. To mix it,mix the powder with cold water and when your water has boiled,pour the mix in the water and allow to cook on fire for like 5mins on low heat.
Thank you so much.
Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
chieni:

Thank you so much.
Don't mention

1 Like

Re: Multigrain Cereal And Maize And Rice Flour. by Halcyon123(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2022
Good morning @ Splasshhh saw you mail but can't check it that is why I had to mention you here. Hope you and baby are fine. Please, can you send me a message on WhatsApp. My number is just below.
@Splasshhh
Splasshhh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Food / Nigerian Be Careful : See What Was Found In Chivita Juice Pack (photos) / Pls,are There Anybody Who Know The Nigeria Name Of Apricot (fruit)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.