Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) (49770 Views)

Infinix Note 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by chapelaries: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Keas:
. I have people that are using it and have testify abt the phone

Really, then the phone should be very nice then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by chapelaries: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nguom:
The phone is very handle, not heavy at all. Very affordable as I have said , comes in 64GB and 128GB, the camera is dope and the G70 Chipset is wow.........

Hmmmm.... Nice review
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by chapelaries: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zannx:
please should I get infinix hot 10 or infinix note 7

Both devices are nice I think, depending on your budget though.
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by chapelaries: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
talktalk4u:
more people are buying transsion brands grin grin Xiaomi will never tell you the war that awaits you when your phone gets bad ... OP enjoy your phone welcome to the light #fromXiaomiToInfinix

What is it really about the Xiaomi device, can someone tell me please?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by chapelaries: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:
I'm only here to look and don't say anything ���
But I'm impressed with the G70 and That big battery

This features are really very great, impressed with the device though.
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Karleb(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
chapelaries:

Naomi is a sweet girl that is why everyone loves her.

To answer your question, nothing, just hype.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Enjoy, happy to know you won't pass through the stress of ordering for spare parts on Ali express in case its faulty grin Carlcare will do the justice in few hours to be compared to Raya store where you will wait for 6 months. Your camera is decent enough and you don't need to be looking for gcam, hypercam, lightroom plus snapseed with bunch of XML files just to make a decent pics. Once again congratulations and enjoy your phone cool
Meanwhile xiaomi users, after seeing this

pained transsion marketer

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
chapelaries:

Both devices are nice I think, depending on your budget though.

I would suggest he goes for Infinix Note 7
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
chapelaries:

Really, then the phone should be very nice then.

Yeah, I also heard it's nice, met with couple of persons that bought the device already.
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nguom:
The phone is very handle, not heavy at all. Very affordable as I have said , comes in 64GB and 128GB, the camera is dope and the G70 Chipset is wow.........

wink grin kiss
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nguom:
Hii Nairaland

I just got the new Infinix Hot 10 grin grin grin wish me well

I even saw free Data 1.5 GB Etisalat and MTN grin grin grin PUBG and COD here i come

will drop more lights incase any Bleep up No Hate intended

#NokiaToInfinix

I wish you well... Enjoy
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zannx:
please should I get infinix hot 10 or infinix note 7

Get the Infinix Note 7... I think the spec is better
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by zakkyzakes: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Enjoy, happy to know you won't pass through the stress of ordering for spare parts on Ali express in case its faulty grin Carlcare will do the justice in few hours to be compared to Raya store where you will wait for 6 months. Your camera is decent enough and you don't need to be looking for gcam, hypercam, lightroom plus snapseed with bunch of XML files just to make a decent pics. Once again congratulations and enjoy your phone cool
Meanwhile xiaomi users, after seeing this
HATE VIBES

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by zakkyzakes: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
chapelaries:

their devices a'int bad,besides they offer value for money and they don't lie bout their specs and they're well recognised in the smartphone world but the way peeps hype their device on nairaland na die oo

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by nightbuzzer: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
zakkyzakes:
their devices a'int bad,besides they offer value for money and they don't lie bout their specs and they're well recognised in the smartphone world but the way peeps hype their device on nairaland na die oo
. Tell them I'm enjoying my Infinix Note 7 grin grin
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by survillematrix: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
The 10th Hotest rubbish I am seeing this year...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by survillematrix: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
nightbuzzer:

Why won't you enjoy it, when you don't know what smartphone is all about.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by sheggsliveth: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
survillematrix:

Why won't you enjoy it, when you don't know what smartphone is all about.

Am happy for you if it has this features, type c charger,and if the processor can play Fortnite... currently on Redmi 7, but need those features on phone..enjoy your new baby

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by onyico: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
saintwalga:

Get the Infinix Note 7... I think the spec is better
How much is the infinix note 7
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Godsonjolly: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Redmi 9 -- G80 Hot 10 -- G70 grin

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
survillematrix:
The 10th Hotest rubbish I am seeing this year...
of it's not iPhone... it's not a phone. if I snap a picture here, you can't compare it with all these infinix crap
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by zakkyzakes: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
nightbuzzer:
wow hwz ur xperience with the phone plus when i was reading comments on gsm arena users dey complain bout ghost touch tho its a small prob
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Kemelee: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
I rather buy the infinix note 7 than this hot 10 ... No much difference for me
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Shakinat: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nguom:
I was actually thinking of an affordable phone to get for my staff who was robbed and his phone was collected from him.... Nice review, now I know what to get.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Kemelee: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Since the battery is 5200mAh...
Won't it take longer time to charge
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided All these phones with no second hand value .
A brand that is not even recognised internationally sad .
They'll be releasing phones like water angry .
Which time did they release hot 9 sef is it not this year angry .
Please if you can't afford an iPhone or a Samsung . You can get any other phone brand apart from a Tecno, Infinix or Itel . undecided
Especially if you have plans to resell it at a later date .

Their phones have no second hand value .

If you can't afford a Samsung , iPhone , Huawei or oppo e.t.c Get a Xiaomi device smiley

Don't stoop too low to get a Tecno , Infinix device

And Look at one Mumu Idiot up there calling Snapdragon Inferior grin .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by survillematrix: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Am happy for you if it has this features, type c charger,and if the processor can play Fortnite... currently on Redmi 7, but need those features on phone..enjoy your new baby

Guy u funny, na me tell you say I buy phone... Wey u dey tell ur head to - enjoy your new baby
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by survillematrix: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
undecided All these phones with no second hand value .
A brand that is not even recognised internationally sad .
They'll be releasing phones like water angry .
Which time did they release hot 9 sef is it not this year angry .
Please if you can't afford an iPhone or a Samsung . You can get any other phone brand apart from a Tecno, Infinix or Itel . undecided
Especially if you have plans to resell it at a later date .

Their phones have no second hand value .

If you can't afford a Samsung , iPhone , Huawei or oppo e.t.c Get a Xiaomi device smiley

Don't stoop too low to get a Tecno , Infinix device

And Look at one Mumu Idiot up there calling Snapdragon Inferior grin .

cheesy wink grin
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by survillematrix: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
of it's not iPhone... it's not a phone. if I snap a picture here, you can't compare it with all these infinix crap

Tell them make them hear well... Infinix nor suppose dey do phone!
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Kemelee:
Since the battery is 5200mAh...
Won't it take longer time to charge

No I think it works on fast charge.
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Shakinat:
I was actually thinking of an affordable phone to get for my staff who was robbed and his phone was collected from him.... Nice review, now I know what to get.

Nice choice to make...with Infinix
Re: I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) by saintwalga: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2020
onyico:
How much is the infinix note 7

It is of different variations though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.