Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

"We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (32159 Views)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2020
History555:
Many people on this thread thinks you need to be physically present in a location b4 people receive a radio station. Bbc is not in the east but you get it on your radio
that is if you are running on shortwave or medium wave not on Frequency Moderation (FM).
FM stations have very limited locations where they can be accessed.
And Radio Biafra run on FM so they have to be either in Daura or somewhere close to Daura before it could be relayed in there
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Spain007(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2020
judgementyard:
This thread go sweet,let me get some groundnut and ijebu garri.

Lol... without water
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
splendour7:
jobless Thugs That Can Afford Visas To About 100 Countries Of The World,why You Wey No be Jobless Thug No Fit Afford 3 Square Meal A Day! Anu Mpama!!
dude there's a difference between living igbos and ipob so don't contradict the two.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2020
morgstreme:

Fool...But you can abuse BUHARI..

Since the mod couldn't effect disciplinary actions on you then I'm left with no choice. Tell that stupid hooker u call mum to show u where your criminal father was buried after he was mobbed to death for stealing 200 recharge card.

Useless bastard. Bring it on
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by splendour7(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2020
spendoon:

dude there's a difference between living igbos and ipob so don't contradict the two.
in Your Dumb Skul They Are Different,so Who Are Those Guys Protesting For Biafra In Germany,london,usa,japan And Co?
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2020
splendour7:
in Your Dumb Skul They Are Different,so Who Are Those Guys Protesting For Biafra In Germany,london,usa,japan And Co?
they are ipob grin
dude don't be stupid, you and I both know that a lot of hard-working igbos don't have time for biafra it's does mentally retarded and jobless thugs that blame the FG for their problems that are following namdi kano up and down
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by splendour7(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
spendoon:

they are ipob grin
dude don't be stupid, you and I both know that a lot of hard-working igbos don't have time for biafra it's does mentally retarded and jobless thugs that blame the FG for their problems that are following namdi kano up and down
ok Bye!
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
PIMPAR:

If a seating President is a fool? Can we know who is your father?

Who da hell is the fucking sitting president, My ass..Sitting terrorist president my left ass.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by goodheart02(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
blacknp:
Ipob talking about ignorance & tribal bigotry? wonders will never end.

Sometimes instead of talking and exposing your ignorance, u keep shut and pretend to he smart. The fact I enlightened u doesn't mean I'm pro IPOB, I was only trying to let u know what modern technology can do. Don't be too quick to draw the sword to fight even when you don't understand the angle one is coming from. Once again don't let bigotry rob u of sheer wisdom. Good day.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
It's that an achievement, getting to radio to daura while your protesters die in numbers at every peaceful protest...

Take a look at BEST ALUMINIUM MFG LTD (@aluminium_best): https://twitter.com/aluminium_best?s=08

&

Visit this Page for quality aluminium products-https://www.facebook.com/111399547367855?referrer=whatsapp
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by buchi4action(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
spendoon:

see mum you were defeated in 1960 and 2020 will be worst, besides we both knows who runs the Nigerian military

That's a lie, Nigeria with the help of Britain didn't quench ordinary Biafran soldiers in their own land rather they gave up and surrender then announce no Victor no vanquish.

Are you are talking about Nigerian Military?, Those ones ragtag Biko boys are trashing mercilessly in North-east.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
buchi4action:

That's a lie, Nigeria with the help of Britain didn't quench ordinary Biafran soldiers in their own land rather they gave up and surrender then announce no Victor no vanquish.

Are you are talking about Nigerian Military?, Those ones ragtag Biko boys are trashing mercilessly in North-east.
see mumu, during the 60s the military was mainly dominated by igbos and when they declared their country that means majority of our active solders are gone, plus it took Nigeria by surprise and the stupid biafra had full backing from France.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
morgstreme:

Kai. Your family is 1st class dysfunctional..

Ask your WRETCHED siblings to tell your mum for you naa..Una dey fear the Prostitute

U are a demented bastard with an IQ of a tarantula grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wonder government
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by judgementyard(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Spain007:

Lol... without water

Hahahaha, water must dey nahh... grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by femlad97(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
buchi4action:

It's a huge fat lie, Nnamdi Kanu has been clamoring for Biafra since Olusegun Obasanjo tenure.
why ex president Jonathan no free the Biafra then.... and let me ask you do you or one of your family members make your living under federal government ?? if so do you pray to lose the job all in the name of a country or a man Kanu(who is wealth)....listen is better you stick with this cos you don't know what will happen if we separate....i no wan dey find another job on in the name of one fucking biafra
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by femlad97(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
ludd2018:

Wrong . Ipob n Kanu consolidated under gej . Gej was smart not to ve attacked or disturb their activities . The biggest may 30 Biafran independence was held in Aba in 2014 with Nk in attendance. Ipob became noticeable because Buhari attacked them
why ex president Jonathan no free una....listen baba there is more to separation in a country.....the IBO'S shortage of food doing civil War is a reference and also unemployed will be much cuz alot working with the f. government are going to lose their jobs and also alot of nvestment will collapse....my friend you are too young I think to know this..... I mean anyone working with federal government you will surely lose the job and be unemployed.....reason..... Kanu na rich man and he is fighting for is own interests cos he will surely gain slot if Biafra happens but what of the poor and the dependant on federal government....reason
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Iykopee:

I am a demented bastard with an IQ of a tarantula grin

Chai...Take it easy...You will be alright soon..
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2020
morgstreme:

Chai...Take it easy...You will be alright soon..

Rest in peace u son of a salacious bastard
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
morgstreme:

You wan commit suicide like your papa

Your father the homeless vagabond was murdered for pilfering. U the criminal imbecil.e will die like your progenitors. Useless bastard
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Iykopee:

I know what I am saying..My father the homeless vagabond was murdered for pilfering..I was made criminal like him.The criminal imbecil I am will die like my progenitors to let them know it's all their fault. I am a Useless bastard

Chim ohh!
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by PDJT: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
heendrix:
So chest beating hasn't taught Igbos a lesson yet

Cc; Sarrki simplyleo
[/s]
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
morgstreme:

Chim ohh!

Useless bastard. U can only resort to editing my post. That is your job for being a social media miscreant...
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Iykopee:

Stop consoling me I am a Useless bastard. I can only resort to editing my post to say the truth. That is my job for being a social media miscreant...

Okay ohh!!!
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94842864]

Okay ohh!!![/quote[/s]]

Animal
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by calcal: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2020
GOOD JOB BIAFRA, GO AHEAD!!!
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94847127]

That bleeps your local mother...[/quote][/s]

Suck your mamas menses useless bastard angry grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Iykopee:
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94847127]

That bleeps your local mother...[/s]

I Suck my mamas menses...I am a useless bastard angry grin

How

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Awareness Campaign In Lokoja Local Government / Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart / Solomon Dalung's Swag At A Street Named After Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.