Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

"We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (32184 Views)

Kanu Directed Cancelation Of Sit-at-home, Not You, IPOB Tells Uzodimma / NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / Ipob Launch Radio Biafra In Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s][/s]
morgstreme:

How

Useless son of a useless father. Shameless product of incest grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Iykopee:
[s][/s]

I am still a Useless son of a useless father. I am a Shameless product of incest grin

Nawa ohh..This mental issue is getting out of hand .
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
morgstreme:

Nawa ohh..This mental issue is getting out of hand .
[/s]

Very good your father's mental issues is getting outta hand. Salacious bastard
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Iykopee:
[s][/s]

Very good ...my father's mental issues is getting outta hand.My dad is a Salacious bastard

Hmmm.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94905720]

Hmmm. [/quote[/s]]

Your job is to edit. U have been consigned to the dustbin of history. If u don't edit this post your father is a useless saliva dripping 1mbecile grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Iykopee:
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94905720]

Hmmm. [/quote[/s]]

My job is to edit. I have been consigned to the dustbin of history. If I don't edit this post my father is a useless saliva dripping 1mbecile grin

You have been running your family down for over 48 hrs...Can we help?
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94914141]

You have been running your family down for over 48 hrs...Can we help?[/quote][/s]

Gormless goat are u tired editing my post? If u don't edit this one your father the crippled 1mbecile is naturally useless
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2020
grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94920579]Bloody son of a "TORCHECUL"

Your think you can use words?You are MENTALLY TAINTED!!!

Go get a life and stop sucking the foreskins of you "disabled" PDP heros,you DINGBAT..

You haven't taken care of your PUTRID WRETCHED life.. You already are canvassing for life and being the bodyguard of those that "rape" you..what manner of Stockholm Syndrome is that

Well lowly folks like you always feel that anyone that reacts or responds to you on Nairaland is a peasant just like you...Kids coming from a place of no substance of solid background.

Such Pittance!

How is my editing you slowpoke[/quote][/s]
This is all I wanted from you demented street urchin with an IQ of a tarantula.

U think I am interested in your stupid politics wherein your whole God forsaken life depends on it. Buhari became your father overnight, and in your shameless bid to defend him without thinking out of the box, your crippled family came under serious crossfire. (assuming u have one cos you are a motor park tout)

That is what u get for ass licking politicians butts for peanut. Might i remind you that your job of editing my post has been defeated subconsciously? Randy buroro cow u didn't see it coming.

And if u weren't a chacma baboon dripping saliva like the 1mbecile u are , your focus would have been on your wretched family not on some commentator on nairaland.

Now rest in peace u condemned criminal from the gutters.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Iykopee:
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94920579]Bloody son of a "TORCHECUL"

Your think you can use words?You are MENTALLY TAINTED!!!

Go get a life and stop sucking the foreskins of you "disabled" PDP heros,you DINGBAT..

You haven't taken care of your PUTRID WRETCHED life.. You already are canvassing for life and being the bodyguard of those that "rape" you..what manner of Stockholm Syndrome is that

Well lowly folks like you always feel that anyone that reacts or responds to you on Nairaland is a peasant just like you...Kids coming from a place of no substance of solid background.

Such Pittance!

How is my editing you slowpoke[/s]
This is all I wanted from me,a demented street urchin with an IQ of a tarantula.Thats who I am..

You think I am interested in your helping my USELESS life..wherein my whole God forsaken life depends on it. Buhari became my father overnight, and in my shameless bid to attack him without thinking out of the box, my USELESS crippled family came under serious crossfire. (I am assuming I have one cos...most of them are motor park touts)

That is what I get for ass licking politicians butts for peanut.

And if I weren't a chacma baboon dripping saliva like the 1mbecile I am , (don't cry for me..Its what I am)my focus would have been on my wretched family..not on some commentator on nairaland.

Now rest let me Rest In Peace..As it stands,I am a condemned criminal from the gutters.

Chai....

What a pity!

This world no balance...

Just DIE ehh..It's better for you..
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Chai....

What a pity!

This world no balance...

Just DIE ehh..It's better for you..

U have realised the cardinal sails of your stupidity, u have gone back to it.

Edit this post and clear all doubts about your stinking dweeb of a father. grin
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iykopee:

I have realised the cardinal sails of my stupidity..I have gone back to it.

pls I need this post to clear all doubts about my stinking dweeb of a father. grin

E don do ohh...

Is your family the most dysfunctional/USELESS on earth
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=94942053]

E don do ohh...

Is your family the most dysfunctional/USELESS on earth[/quote]

[/s]

Bastard idiot. U have been conditioned to either edit a post or accept the fact that your father is the undisputed king of the bastards.
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iykopee:

I have realised the cardinal sails of my stupidity..I have gone back to it.

Okay naa...
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
morgstreme:

Okay naa...
[/s]
The heat is on you. Cry like a pig one more time I command you
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by morgstreme: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Iykopee:

The heat is on you. Cry like a pig one more time I command you
Reminds me how your mother used to Command your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE FATHER...
Re: "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari by Iykopee(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=morgstreme post=95574830]Reminds me how your mother used to Command your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE FATHER...[/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / Rochas Okorocha Visits Obasanjo At His Otta Residence In Ogun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.