Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What If: ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If: ? (1004 Views)

Poll: What will you do if your family are not supportive of your relationship with a man or woman?

Go ahead with the relationship: 16% (1 vote)
Quit the relationship: 50% (3 votes)
Do a silent wedding: 16% (1 vote)
Let her be pregnant: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If: ? by bamdil(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2007
What if you are engage with a lady or a man and your whole family are not supportive, what will you do? Quit the relationship? Continue your relationship?
Re: What If: ? by doctorb1(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2007
simple- give them a better chance to know my luv&hopefully they'll see y i luv him sooooooo much&change their minds; but if they don't - i guess it won't be so simple then
Re: What If: ? by MP007(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2007
make then see reasons and also ask why they oppose, they must have reasons 2, u dont wanna marry someone ur family claims is a freak all in the name of love, so u gotta entertain a lot of opinion from ur family ,friends and enemies, thats whats up!
Re: What If: ? by osereka(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
what the elders see while sitting, the young cannot see iit even if they climb iroko tree. THE WORD OF THE ELDERS IS THE WORD OF WISDOM. respect your parents view.
Re: What If: ? by osereka(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2007
what the elders see while sitting, the young cannot see  iit even if they climb iroko tree.  THE WORD OF THE ELDERS IS THE WORD OF WISDOM. respect your parents view.
Re: What If: ? by Busybee1: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2007
Give them a VERY GOOD REASON why u prefer that particular person and i know they see reasons wt u.good luck
Re: What If: ? by ghengis(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2007
now thats a question i'm having to answer in my own life now.

I'm just waiting and hoping i can convince them at some point in time
Re: What If: ? by osereka(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2007
do you try to ask them their reason for rejecting the babe?. this is how  many guys decieve themself. love love love. that is allways the noice we make. within a short time love turn to hate, next level DIVORCE
Re: What If: ? by osereka(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2007
do you try to ask them their reason for rejecting the babe?. this is how  many guys decieve themself. love love love. that is allways the noice we make. within a short time love turn to hate, next level DIVORCE
Re: What If: ? by eesaah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2007
osereka:

what the elders see while sitting, the young cannot see iit even if they climb iroko tree. THE WORD OF THE ELDERS IS THE WORD OF WISDOM. respect your parents view.

Well said Osereka.

(1) (Reply)

Does Mean That Helpmate Is Agemate / A Question For D Men / Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.