Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land (1004 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by Confilass: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hi All,

've been greatly betrayed by a lady called Aunty (not blood related).

I was assisted by her when I was a kid (precisely in Sec. Sch.) by then d was no phone, we lost contact. I happened to meet her bro. which I collected her phone no. and contacted her. When I travelled to Abuja I had wanted to pay her a visit but she was too busy to see me, I knew things were not too well with her. For her been nice to me I got her Acct. no. and sent her 10k to manage.

It was thru. this process she later told me there's a land which the Church she's attending wants to sell for only members. I showed interest to purchased 2 plots, I sent in the 1st installment 400k she paid and sent receipt but the bal. which I sent, she failed to sent receipt, I knew there was a fouls play, I had to asked my gf to confirmed if it was paid which she went to d Church and of a truth she didn't pay it (220k). The land total was 490k which I later realised. She told me other paper work, commission etc. etc.

My concern now is dat she has not balanced for the land in order for me to get it. I am bent on her paying me my money or d land. I have tellers on all the moni I sent to her with the Church doc. on d part payment I made on d land.

Where is the exact place I can go to in Abuja for the case to be handled?
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
my dear,land issue and family members are too dangerious things to joke with.my advice is ,if you can spare the 220k or make up the 400k for the land pls do and give her time to pay back.
she meant well by telling you about the land in the first place and you know difficult condition could make an angel attempt to play smart,so just make up the balance and take ownership of the land while you try to move on or give your aunty time the pay you back
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
. . .So even after all this months,you are yet to get ur dough shocked
Did u send more money after November last year undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=557496.msg7220366#msg7220366
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by zayhal(f): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2011
You're still on this land issue?

If you still haven't got your money after all these while, I advise you just leave your 'anty' and hope for the best from God. I doubt if you'll ever get the money back. The woman is broke. She's spent the money and it's unlikely she can pay back anytime soon.

such is life.
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2011
//
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2011
OP,before u part with another money,get a lawyer and make sure the so-called land actually exist and there won't be anyone hiccups along the line.
What does ur aunt do?If she is earning a salary,visit her with one or two family members and agree on the amt she wud be paying u each month.If you can get that done,then make it official and legal,involve a lawyer to forward it to her company that way the company reimburses u directly each month.
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595696.0.html

Why don't contact the lawyer guy undecided
Re: 620k Involved, I Want My Money Back Or The Land by Confilass: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2011
OP,before u part with another money,get a lawyer and make sure the so-called land actually exist and there won't be anyone hiccups along the line.
What does your aunt do?If she is earning a salary,visit her with one or two family members and agree on the amt she wud be paying u each month.If you can get that done,then make it official and legal,involve a lawyer to forward it to her company that way the company reimburses u directly each month.

I appreciate all advised I've rec'd here.  I'll act accordingly.  It's a lesson l've learnt though in a hard way because at the moment d Co. am working has not paid for some months. Ifyalways u still rem. I put this issue by Nov., thanks for your concern.  I've not collected my dough since then.

The said land was by Dunamis Int'l Gospel Centre, Abuja (Dr. Paul Enenche's Church). I am just dumbfounded now.

(1) (Reply)

Is Women Playing God When They Become Pregnant / He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage / I Am Searching For My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.