Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer (21586 Views)

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Bimpe29: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hahaha!
It's way better and more credible than any election you could think since transition to civilian rule in 1999.
Goke7:

and who says edo election was credible, do you know the amount of vote buying that took place?
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by donpapa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
profolaafe:

What's the meaning of this statement sef? grin

Bicycle no dey use fuel nah.. Na that riding stress be the wahala
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by marsman: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timagex:
Professor ogunbodede, my able vc that year. grin. Anytime I see him on campus, his big nose always cracks me up. grin Not to forget, his suit is always rumpled and folded at the back. grin grin cheesy

But, on ondo election, I believe he has the credibility. cool

u gorrit
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Goke7: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bimpe29:
Hahaha!
It's way better and more credible than any election you could think since transition to civilian rule in 1999.

because pdp won? the sympathy for the governor covered lots of irregularities in that election, go figure
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by garfield1: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bimpe29:
I'm afraid as the presidency as well as APC may not allow the political contest billed to come up in Ondo State this Saturday to be free, fair and credible as it was in Edo State in September because of the much expected victory for PDP.

Madam,pdp are expected to take third.anambra 2017 polls was better than edo polls
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Goke7: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
backbone503:
PDP is a very useless party. In fact, its the worst opposition party in the history of Nigeria.

How does or can a Returning Officer influence an election result? The RO simply announces the result collated from the field. He/she doesn't in anyway come in contact with ballot paper, card reader or any sensitive election material. Elections can only be manipulated at the Unit, Ward and Chapter levels.

pdp does not play and can never play fair in any election, when they know its not likely to go their way that's when they cry out about fairness
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by garfield1: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Goke7:

because pdp won? the sympathy for the governor covered lots of irregularities in that election, go figure

Gbam.his victory made them to overlook a lot of fraud and irregularities.if he had lost,they would have magnified it.it is just like 2015 polls,it was worse than 2019 polls but because opposition won in 2015,people overlooked the grey areas.
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Bimpe29: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Who is your madam?
Anambra ko, Enugu ni grin
garfield1:

Madam,pdp are expected to take third.anambra 2017 polls was better than edo polls
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by garfield1: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bimpe29:
Who is your madam?
Anambra ko, Enugu ni grin

No one died in anambra,no incident of vote buying unlike edo
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
jamiudinho:

illiterate will always depend on d white forks to survive

Folks you mean! Moreover, it's not about depending on the white folks to survive, it's about holding leaders responsible for the conduct of free and fair elections and sadly, only these so called white folks can hold our leaders accountable.
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by tamdun: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yebosola:

The crying never start, they will cry blue murder on sat, I told them Aketi is confirmed Abuja boy, he can never loose that election, Infact bringing Wike sef nah another mistake, I told people, politicians no fear US oh, forget spanning on NL, they just humiliated Oshio in Edo for him not to come back.
Was very happy when I heard Tinubu won't come to ondo, baba need to relax, as for wike....
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by deboysben(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
PIMPAR:

If una like make una copy White House,10 downing street , UN and others
see this unpatriotic fellow that depend on rigging to win election.
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by tamdun: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvinci101:

Then you too should be ready to accept poverty all your life.
Na ur family go accept poverty all their life, omo ale like u
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by samunaka: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
They have started again, complaint upon complaint, must every process always be in your favor
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Elvinci101: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
tamdun:

Na ur family go accept poverty all their life, omo ale like u

Baba e Oponu!
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by tamdun: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Elvinci101:

Baba e Oponu!
Like I said, omo ale ni e
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by jamiudinho(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Meninmen:

Folks you mean! Moreover, it's not about depending on the white folks to survive, it's about holding leaders responsible for the conduct of free and fair elections and sadly, only these so called white folks can hold our leaders accountable.
free and fair election when PDP wins but rigging when APC win
I will b waiting to hear from people like u when APC win the coming ondo election

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Kayharry(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fidifi

Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
idahme:

With a non partisan person.... that's what should be done, elections should be credible. We should all advocate for this irrespective of party leaning.
is the returning officer apc member ?
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Freebills12:

IS THAT THE REASON FOR APPOINTING SOMEONE FROM THE GOVERNOR'S VILLAGE TO BE THE RETURNING OFFICER IN THE SAME ELECTION; IS IT A KINDRED MEETING
so they should bring returning officer from rivers state government house abi ?
Re: Ondo Election: PDP Rejects Ogunbodede, OAU VC, As Returning Officer by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
jamiudinho:

free and fair election when PDP wins but rigging when APC win
I will b waiting to hear from people like u when APC win the coming ondo election

Who ever wins, let it be a free and fair elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States / Troops Killed 150 Boko Haram Fighters, Rescued 36 — Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.