Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) (726 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman / #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Frankice: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
THE SENSATIONAL ARTIST FINALLY SPEAKS UP AFTER LEADING THE PEACEFUL #ENDSARS PROTEST TODAY AT PHASE 1 TOLL GATE...

HE MENTIONED VIVIDLY IN THE VIRAL VIDEO THAT SARS SHOULD BE COMPLETELY ABOLISHED SINCE THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR ITS REFORM...

WATCH VIDEO AS HE SPEAKS TO NIGERIANS
���

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uK9lidyGR4

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Golan007: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Rubbish.

Would you be the one to challenge armed gangs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy
Golan007:
Rubbish.

My brother, you are correct. No mind them.. Instead of calling for a complete overhaul of the agency, they are calling for an outright ban, which is wrong.

They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution.

Maybe we should call on the Federal Government to ban all the Nigerian universities because some evil male lecturers are abusing their female students.

We should also call on the government to ban all Nigerian musicians because they are dishing out nonsense to the public in the name of music.

What about the Nigerian movie industry? There's a high degree of injustice going on there: how can the actresses earn way more than the actors? Shouldn't this industry be banned also?

And those elements in black uniform harassing people at checkpoints because of 50 naira, why aren't we yet calling for their ban?

Look, even Nigeria itself needs to be banned, reason? Bad people everywhere! Even the world! The Earth is just a piece of crap!

Every damn thing should go, including the various gods! Let the true God ban all these Gods!

God bless us all.. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Frankice: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Golan007:
Rubbish.

Provisions would be made for that...
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Golan007:
Rubbish.

There’s 99% chance SARS may never brutalize or assault FALZ until his death. How about you? Can that be said about you?

FALZ is doing all these for you yet you’re calling it rubbish. Don’t allow Zombeism to take away your senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
You are mad Falz and Fanta!
Are you the one that recruited them?
Or you think all SARS operatives are as wicked as those tormenting yahoo boys?
Listen, let me tell you people protesting, you are only fooling yourselves. SARS has come to stay, even Buhari and IGP Adamu knows that. Tell me one agency that has been shut down or closed through peaceful protest since you were born and I will tell you about a pregnant virgin mother living in my compound. Nigeria don't deserve peaceful protest, if you can't give it hot, violence and barbaric, FALZ better go and sit down. As for me, I have no time for shit protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Golan007: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frankice:

Provisions would be made for that...

Provisions from who?
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Golan007: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:

There’s 99% chance SARS may never brutalize or assault FALZ until his death. How about you? Can that be said about you?

FALZ is doing all these for you yet you’re calling it rubbish. Don’t allow Zombeism to take away your senses.

Doing it for me?

Have we met before?

Abeg shift.

Everyone on Nairaland assumes they all play at the same level.
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Davash222(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Golan007:

Doing it for me?
Have we met before?
Abeg shift.
Everyone on Nairaland assumes they all play at the same level.
We know your type.
Nairaland billionaire, we know una.
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Frankice: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Golan007:

Provisions from who?

I know you haven't watched the video that's why u are responding In this manner...

Pls watch the video b4 u comment and conclude out of the box
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Golan007: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:

We know your type.

Nairaland billionaire, we know una.

No be lie.

Are you Nairaland pauper?
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
cool. falz just gave sars beyond what they deserve.....
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by 6digitscomrade: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

My brother, you are correct. No mind them.. Instead of calling for a complete overhaul of the agency, they are calling for an outright ban, which is wrong.

They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution.

Maybe we should call on the Federal Government to ban all the Nigerian universities because some evil male lecturers are abusing their female students.

We should also call on the government to ban all Nigerian musicians because they are dishing out nonsense to the public in the name of music.

What about the Nigerian movie industry? There's a high degree of injustice going on there: how can the actresses earn way more than the actors? Shouldn't this industry be banned also?

And those elements in black uniform harassing people at checkpoints because of 50 naira, why aren't we yet calling for their ban?

Look, even Nigeria itself needs to be banned, reason? Bad people everywhere! Even the world! The Earth is just a piece of crap!

Every damn thing should go, including the various gods! Let the true God ban all these Gods!

God bless us all.. cheesy
They don't consider the effect it would have on security. What about those who depend on this job to feed their family? Of course, they don't care.. All they're interested in is BAN BAN BAN as if that's the only solution

Read only that and stopped to say na ogun go kee any person or group of individuals resisting the abolishment of this dreadful blood sucking extorting group of never do wells..

Everything about u reeks of poverty talking about food for killers and extortionists.. what of the breadwinners they have killed? Kidnapped and tortured?

If u can’t manage a problem eradicate it!! I really wish I could slap and konk sense into ur coconut head..

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
6digitscomrade:

Read only that and stopped to say na ogun go kee any person or group of individuals resisting the abolishment of this dreadful blood sucking extorting group of never do wells..

Everything about u reeks of poverty talking about food for killers and extortionists.. what of the breadwinners they have killed? Kidnapped and tortured?

If u can’t manage a problem eradicate it!! I really wish I could slap and konk sense into ur coconut head..

My brother, overhauling or reforming the agency is way better than abolishing it. SARS, FSARS are important to the security. You can't throw away the baby with the bathwater.

The government will reform it, not ban.

Go and ban the military because of some wicked personnel na.

God bless us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by 6digitscomrade: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, overhauling or reforming the agency is way better than abolishing it. SARs, FSARs are important to the security. You can't throw away the baby with the bathwater.

The government will reform it, not ban.

Go and ban the military because of some wicked personnel na.

God bless us
stop using that sacred quote to excuse or hold brief for diz nonsense outfit that it’s dangerous activities has overshadowed the aim of establishing it... in the last 5years they have said they are reforming it only gets worse and even upped their nefarious activities to going digital carrying pos to extort and involve in kidnapping etc..

I’m a very logical and well read individual.. but we need to scrap it and rebuild it with a more stringent method of recruitment and training above all independent monitoring team to checkmate their activities..

I want you to think over and over again ..

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
6digitscomrade:
stop using that sacred quote to excuse or hold brief for diz nonsense outfit that it’s dangerous activities has overshadowed the aim of establishing it... in the last 5years they have said they are reforming it only gets worse and even upped their nefarious activities to going digital carrying pos to extort and involve in kidnapping etc..

I’m a very logical and well read individual.. but we need to scrap it and rebuild it with a more stringent method of recruitment and training above all independent monitoring team to checkmate their activities..

I want you to think over and over again ..

My brother, that sacred quote cannot be jettisoned because it's already a part of me.

Regarding SARS, I understand your point. I am also against their excesses, just as I am against the excesses of other military and paramilitary agencies.

But my point is that SARS should be reformed, like completely overhauled. What we had in the past wasn't actually a reform, in the strict sense of the word. They just made some minor changes, which to me, changes nothing.

What we want is a complete reform and everything would be fine. Aren't we coping with other paramilitary forces? What about the military? They're better than the current SARS as constituted because of how they're set up. How they're managed. Why not call for something similar for FSARS instead of its outright abolishment?

God bless us all.
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Evect(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
undecided
Sarz is a Mentality!
Banning them and then bringing a new agency with the same mentality makes no sense...
Our security agencies needs a new mentality

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Frankice: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evect:
undecided
Sarz is a Mentality!
Banning them and then bringing a new agency with the same mentality makes no sense...
Our security agencies needs a new mentality

Is that what u think??
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by Evect(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frankice:

Is that what u think??

That's what it is . If people of a particular group behave the same way(both the ones in Lagos, Rivers, Owerri, etc) then there is a way they all think....
It is that thinking pattern that should be eradicated coz if they ban the kind sarz come carry another agency come, na these same sarz guys them go just transfer go there..
So what difference does it make

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
I have been saying this from.day one.....

EndSARS?
Or restructure SARS?
SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD.

Armed robbers are smiling already to come out in full force, to steal, kill, rape and destroy Nigerians, in every part of the country.
What I want is for the biased officers among SARS to face serious repercussions for their crimes, not stopping them outrightly. These same armed robbers and fraudsters are the one supporting the outright ban of Special Anti Roberry Squad, and not serious punishment that will deter other officers from doing the same. (The same fraudsters that will resort to stealing and armed robbery if their maga refused to pay anymore, they will resort to crime to keep up with their flashy lifestyle). For every 10 good arrest of robbers and criminals that we see on Nairaland everyday , there must be one killing of innocent people by the bad eggs among them. Cutting of the head is not the solution to headache.
If SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD is banned instead of serious punishment for the bad officers involved, Nigerians should get ready for the aftermath, I am only sorry for the good and innocent people that will be affected. I have said my part.
Re: We Are Not Asking For A Reform, We Want SARS Completely Abolished- Falz (VIDEO) by chipet67(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
csn01:
You are mad Falz and Fanta!
Are you the one that recruited them?
Or you think all SARS operatives are as wicked as those tormenting yahoo boys?
Listen, let me tell you people protesting, you are only fooling yourselves. SARS has come to stay, even Buhari and IGP Adamu knows that. Tell me one agency that has been shut down or closed through peaceful protest since you were born and I will tell you about a pregnant virgin mother living in my compound. Nigeria don't deserve peaceful protest, if you can't give it hot, violence and barbaric, FALZ better go and sit down. As for me, I have no time for shit protest.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. / Ongoing Tension In Ladipo Market / Pls Helpooooo. I'm In Troubleoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.