Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video (733 Views)

Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Ndlistic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Osun State residents who were caught violating the curfew imposed by Governor Gboyega Oyetola were subjected to rigorous punishment by Nigerian soldiers in Ilesha.

The violators were forced to lie in muddy water before being flogged by the soldiers.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU
CC

Lalasticlala

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by HandmadeD: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dear God, please may you help me not born in Nigeria I'm my Next world.

Because I have never seen a US or any other developed countries army loving up on the citizens this bad
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by sholikay(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
serves them right..
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by helinues: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
But this is too barbaric...

What was the protest about initially ?
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by slimfit1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Useless untrained Nigerian soldiers. What they won't do in a northern state they do it here with no care.
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ndlistic:
Curfew violators subjected to rigorous punishment by soldiers in Ilesha, Osun State.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU
CC

Lalasticlala
the masses will retaliate back against the soldiers.
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by doggedfighter(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Must they treat humans like animals?

Are there no other sane ways of administering punishments?

Some slaves that enjoy being in chains are even applauding them up there.
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by overall90: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

see mumu
when soldiers made suspected IPOB members to swim inside mud some years ago, it wasn't barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by helinues: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
overall90:

see mumu
when soldiers made suspected IPOB members to swim inside mud some years ago, it wasn't barbaric

And could you provide proofs where I supported the soldiers act regarding IPOB?
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
IT HAPPENED TO IPOB WE ALL CALLED THEM GALLANT SOLDIERS

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by SirVintageCock: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Not being a tribalist but this video will lay to rest the persistent insults Igbos have received from our southwestern brothers when the army did the same in the southeast.
If you live in a glasshouse, do not throw stone.

4 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Overself: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Shut ur stupid mouth!
If it were done to the South Easterners,u won't consider it as barbaric. Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
They don't do this to herdsmen who trespass on people's farm o....
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Marine54(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Shut the hell up! Because they're yaruba's ,it has be come barbaric, would you have say same if they were to be Ibo /ipob ! The chicken has indeed come for rooasting..

1 Like

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Bkayyy: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
We have been waiting for these pictures for the past many years.
Thank you Nigerian soldiers.
This is a friendly reminder to those that will quote me to talk rubbish, "a fowl laughing when a bird is being defeathered should know that it will be it's turn in few months"
Remember when these people (I believe some of them swimming jejely in the mud will be among) were laughing at Ndigbo for the dehumanizing of ipob protesters in the same manner, they don't know that what Ndigbo saw about Nigeria in 1900 to are still yet to see a ray of it.
Tell me anything that has been done to Ndigbo that hasn't been replicated to the yorubas in recent years.
Below is ipob members

3 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

you are a BIG time hypocrite. Shame on ur damned soul

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Bkayyy: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:

you are a BIG time hypocrite. Shame on ur damned soul
They haven't seen anything.
This is just the beginning.
They should surprise me and try to blame Ndigbo and IPOB for this
By the way, our meme don show

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Rugaria: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
We have been waiting for these pictures for the past many years.
Thank you Nigerian soldiers.
This is a friendly reminder to those that will quote me to talk rubbish, "a fowl laughing when a bird is being defeathered should know that it will be it's turn in few months"
Remember when these people (I believe some of them swimming jejely in the mud will be among) were laughing at Ndigbo for the dehumanizing of ipob protesters in the same manner, they don't know that what Ndigbo saw about Nigeria in 1900 to are still yet to see a ray of it.
Tell me anything that has been done to Ndigbo that hasn't been replicated to the yorubas in recent years.
Below is ipob members

Lolz
I was just thinking along the same lines... Finally, their version is here! Infact, it came with a soldier lashing out with his kobokobo... Okooo

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Rugaria: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Abi?

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by fairplay90(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
What goes around........?

Complete it

1 Like

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by deboysben(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

we are saving the pic for future memes.

Karma na bastard i swear.

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by Bkayyy: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rugaria:

Lolz
I was just thinking along the same lines... Finally, their version is here! Infact, it came with a soldier lashing out with his kobokobo... Okooo
LOL, they even upgraded in their case grin

1 Like

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by obyrich(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
What goes around comes around. When you see evil speak against it.

End bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by JACK96(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] only for naija,human beings are being treated like a slave.GOD save us ooo
Re: Curfew Violators Flogged, Made To Swim Inside Dirty Water In Osun (graphic Video by anozie33146: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
IT HAPPENED TO IPOB WE ALL CALLED THEM GALLANT SOLDIERS

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastor Reveals How He Got His Powers From Nigeria / Looters Return Palliative Items To Govt House, Give Reason (pics) / Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.