Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! (3963 Views)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Osun Decides: Mammoth Crowd Welcome Omisore To Ede Community(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Time2Think(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
Jokes and sentiments apart. On what basis have you suddenly removed Ribadu from the same "oligarchy", the same PDP, the same government, the same elite, the same people we are fighting against. When have you suddenly seen him as the messiah? When GEJ "pardoned" him and restored all his ranks and status?

On what basis have you suddenly come to realise that with Ribadu on the saddle, in 9 months, electricity problem will be a thing of the past, corruption will be a thing of the past. On what factual basis should we blind our eyes to the fact that Ribadu was once cronies to these people in government and now friends with the same people he had fought with continuously?

I am confused. Please enlighten me with facts.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by seanet02: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2011
Time2Think:

Jokes and sentiments apart. On what basis have you suddenly removed Ribadu from the same "oligarchy", the same PDP, the same government, the same elite, the same people we are fighting against. When have you suddenly seen him as the messiah? When GEJ "pardoned" him and restored all his ranks and status?

On what basis have you suddenly come to realise that with Ribadu on the saddle, in 9 months, electricity problem will be a thing of the past, corruption will be a thing of the past. On what factual basis should we blind our eyes to the fact that Ribadu was once cronies to these people in government and now friends with the same people he had fought with continuously?

I am confused. Please enlighten me with facts.

Sentiments will not kill you. If you are not voting for the man there is no Problem but now asking dumb questions about what he has to offer is somehow a childish behaviour. Just visit Ribadu's website and see the manifesto of this man, compare it with the one of ODECHUKWU and see the difference if your alma should not be ashamed of you.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Time2Think(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^

The way you answer questions portrays you as someone who will kill and maim because of opposition.

Please anyone who doesnt think my questions are dumb like the wise one above should give me answers to my questions.

Seanet02

Have u ever looked at my signature? I think you qualify as one of them riff rafs all over NL.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by mrofficial(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2011
@Time2THink, it gives me serious headache to see people still supporting PDP. Like you, you all are enemies of progress. Replying you id[i]i[/i]ots is nothing but wasting of time. It's time we started putting you all in ditches. fu[i]c[/i]ked souls.

Even if it's turn by turn stealing, PDP must leave. It's okay, they have enough loots already.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Time2Think(f): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^

You sound like someone who can throw bombs to silence the opposition and someone who can kill and lynch the other because they support
PDP. Let me ask you, what business of yours it is who I support? Anyhow, if it gives you headache, have you heard about rat poison?

Try and swallow a few rat poison because I support PDP. Nonsense.

Tell me!

Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by mrofficial(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
You are one of the corrupt people, so why not? I'll even launch a rocket on your fu[i]c[/i]king face. You and your corrupt brothers will fail woefully this time.

One more thing, stop coming here to spew rubbish.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Time2Think(f): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
I should stop coming here? You are so daft., Check my signature. You are obviously one of the riff rafs.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by kakaka2: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
Ribadu aint winning any election. its time for south south.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by mrofficial(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2011
Time2Think:

I should stop coming here? You are so daft., Check my signature. You are obviously one of the riff rafs.

Sad worm, it's why you can't even spell 'riffraff'. Like i said before, enemies of progress. They don't know, just bunch of corrupt people, clueless like their leader Gridluck Odechukwu.

Please use www.wordwebonline.com | It's free, fu[i]c[/i]ked soul.

I'm not gonna reply you any longer.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by seanet02: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
Time2Think:

When your signature even resembles one written by a bloody Dumbo. Your Education is a complete waste of Resources. M.orons
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Time2Think(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
Seanet02

next thing throw a bomb because we support PDP.

who is d m.o.ron.

I have told u several times that you are a waste of spermatozoa. You are someone whose mother should have aborted. Trust me.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by akyus(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
The crowd were out to support the ACN guber candidate in the state. Prof. Steven Torkuma Ugba. What I know is that Nigerians will not vote for political parties but the individuals. Prof. Steven and Young Alhaji is a good combination.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by bashydemy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
i am really tired of some stupid people that does not wanna wake up from there slumber for 12yrs you are still supporting PAPA DECIEVE PIKIN (PDP) when are you guys going to wake up we need young blood that will have the fear of God and sympathy for the masses not the like of people the celebrate ex convict i direct my post to you Time2Think
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by mrofficial(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
^^^ Don't mind Time2Think, she must have been thinking with her anus, not her brain.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Edywalex: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2011
D only hope we have now is to vote 4 Gej/sambo.Regardless 4rm d party dey come 4.Wen u see a vision in d right man,u get to understand d way he do.GEJ among other contestant is d only man dat can fulfil d dream of d younger generation.I dnt believe in Ribadu/BUHARI.No focus 4 d masses 4rm dem.Jst deceiving us with fake promise.GO GEJ/SAMBO 2011
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by Edywalex: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
D only hope we have now is to vote 4 Gej/sambo.Regardless 4rm d party dey come 4.Wen u see a vision in d right man,u get to understand d way he do.GEJ among other contestant is d only man dat can fulfil d dream of d younger generation.I dnt believe in Ribadu/BUHARI.No focus 4 d masses 4rm dem.Jst deceiving us with fake promise.GO GEJ/SAMBO 2011
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by anonimi: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2011
While we are debating and identifying our favourites for president and governors of our states, we should not lose focus on the candidates for national and state assembly LEGISLATORS.
Let us scrutinise, select and mobilise support for our candidates based on their individual integrity rather than blindly following party's choice that may be the wife, kid, in-law, relation of the party godfathers.
We can reduce the legisLOOTERS and increase the legislators who can channel our needs to the executives and make better laws for us all.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by bashydemy(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2011
Nice one jare aninimi
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by sided: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2011
What makes a person from SW thinks BB or Ribadu Ticket is the Messier.Why can,t you open your eyes and see that TINUBU is milking Lagos dry.I mean are you guys fools.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by imiofeh(f): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^ PDP is producing milk. cheesy
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by assme: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2011
NairaLand is full of riff rafs and low lifers.

@Time2think

Why don't you try to get your English right before ever trying to insult people because you got me thinking; who's the Riffr*ff here?
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by bashydemy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2011
sided:

What makes a person from SW thinks BB or Ribadu Ticket is the Messier.Why can,t you open your eyes and see that TINUBU is milking Lagos dry.I mean are you guys fools.
The samething that make a person think GEJ is the messier after milking Bayelsa and later to Abuja milking Nigeria and the likes of Gbenga Daniel in Ogun state, Akala in Oyo State etc
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by redsun(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2011
PDP winning the presidential election with their track records will be the greatest april fool nigerians ever had.Gej has failed to impressed,all he showed in his tenure is that he believes,supports and aid corruption.

I thought he was going to make a difference but the wobbly yaradua turned out to be better than him.
Re: Mammoth Crowd At Ribadu's Rally In Benue State !!!! by bashydemy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ thanks jare and am glad the election if holding in April so its gonna be total April fool for the PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenon Never Benefited From Policy Payments / Check out the History Of Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari In Profile / Breaking News: Tribunal Rules Out Petition Against Rivers Governor, Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.