Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? (1017 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Police Nab A Guy And His Girlfriend For Killing Jumia Delivery Man,video / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

grin grin grin my main concern is I am afraid if someone is watching me from my front camera
Google doesn't need to use your camera, they already have your pictures grin, they have documented our fingerprints and pictures and it's linked to our gmail account grin,
That's why I always sign into some certain websites with a fake or newly created emails grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

Google doesn't need to use your camera, they already have your pictures grin, they have documented our fingerprints and pictures and it's linked to our gmail account grin,
That's why I always sign into some certain websites with a fake or newly created emails grin

Good tip, added this one in ny collection
Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Xoly:

It's scary sometimes shaaagrin, but only pro hackers can do that... But you can download an app that can block your camera whenever you want wink

I searched playstore which one is better?

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Riplogic:

I searched playstore which one is better?
If I want to download an app on Google play store, I will check both the rating and downloads.

So I would choose the third one from the picture, because it has a good ratings and good downloads smiley

Note: small 'downloads' can make an app ratings to loss it's value cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Sniper4real(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
too much wisdom here mehm. I'm learning tinz here

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by orgylover: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:
Yes it is, we are not as anonymous as we think we are on the internet... Google knows everything about us bro, and your Nairaland's account is linked to your Google account(g-mail) sad
That's why you should always think twice before you misbehave on the internet smiley
rubbish talk. u can be fully anonymous here. do u think its everyone that uses gmail to open nairaland acount? what of some of us that used temporal email. i dont want to go on and on because scammers will learn how to use it to scam people. but he truth is u can stay on nairaland and online and no motherfucker will ever track u.
invictus posted his business here, his pic etc, so dont use him as a case study

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Internet fraud kingpin Mr. Hush Crappy, who is currently relaxing behind bars in a US federal penitentiary, would agree that there is NO safe place for a criminal on the internet.

If you are engaged in crime of any sort, every measure you take to hide your location and identity, can easily be overcome by a countermeasure implemented by the long arm of the law, either within Nigeria, or in any other jurisdiction located globally.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Track And Nab A Criminal Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

If I want to download an app on Google play store, I will check both the rating and downloads.

So I would choose the third one from the picture, because it has a good ratings and good downloads smiley

Note: small 'downloads' can make an app ratings to loss it's value cheesy
Thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing Crimes Of Black Hybrid Aliens And Their Overlords / RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / Motorist Escapes Nigerian Police Force Team In High Speed Chase (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.