Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (67960 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by yashau(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
If davido and marley enter this thing,nigeria go burn................. trust me
guy you spoke my mind
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Solsix:
SE no go join end sars campaign, nah our shops dey important pass human lives

If they join the protest they will be killed like chickens and labeled them IPOB members by those that ran away from fighting Boko Haram Boys in the Northeast
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by GolDRoger: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
There are some Nigeria artistes and other public figures that can hardly join this protest.. They have anti-security stains on them..

Good one Paul Okoye!! Still, I don't support #EndSars but to reform it with total overhauling..

-Cultist war, violence and bloodshed by street urchins, criminal hideouts, kidnappers den, oppression of the cyber criminals, illegal possession of arms, oppression of territorial area bad gangs, area disturbance and domination by thugs and hoodlums, communal clash, run away suspects, etc.... should be seriously considered before banning it. Most mainland and ghetto areas know what I'm talking about because highbrow dwellers who support the ban only have little experience of what others encounters daily..

We all agree that F-SARS are guilty of all charges against them but I don't support total ban of it.. The protest enough to redress them aggressively.
police will do the work. . . Afterall SARS are gotten from Police.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Where is Davido, Naira Merly, Star boy and Tubaba, Flavor, Phyno them let them come out
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Now if we are to end SARS there would have to be another unit setup to do Sars' job.

Sars, anti cultism and anti kidnapping units r closely related to the criminals in character so it makes sense to limit their contact with helpless civilians. At least heavily punish them internally in the NPF system. But this same trait makes them very useful in fighting criminals.

My family friend was rescued by a joint team today in rivers. Im elated. We need to Reform!
I dont approve SARS' misconduct in any way. We need them off the streets. Or formed into special units that dont go out except for missions.

We cant end it tho. Nigeria is crawling with crazies. Mad deadly animalistic criminals. Big ups to falz runtown etc and them. But they need to proffer solutions/alternatives. Not just the fanfare of #endsars.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Ken91(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
very wicked formation call SARS, they do not behave like Nigga
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
that armpit get as e be oooo grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
There are some Nigeria artistes and other public figures that can hardly join this protest.. They have anti-security stains on them..

Good one Paul Okoye!! Still, I don't support #EndSars but to reform it with total overhauling..

-Cultist war, violence and bloodshed by street urchins, criminal hideouts, kidnappers den, oppression of the cyber criminals, illegal possession of arms, oppression of territorial area bad gangs, area disturbance and domination by thugs and hoodlums, communal clash, run away suspects, etc.... should be seriously considered before banning it. Most mainland and ghetto areas know what I'm talking about because highbrow dwellers who support the ban only have little experience of what others encounters daily..

We all agree that F-SARS are guilty of all charges against them but I don't support total ban of it.. The protest enough to redress them aggressively.

what is fsars doing that normal police cannot do?
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Just to stay relevant actually.

you are a bastard with no sense
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everybody have hajack endsar, it seems it is now the trending thing to do now

you are also a bastard.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Surprisingly, these criminals/kidnappers are the ones echoing #EndSars. They don't even support Reformation of SARS because they want their criminal activities to go smoothly.

see former quotes to join your bastard brothers.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

Paul okoye dey use this medium to revive his dying career,a tactical move and a win win for him

you are a bastard. abi you no be nigerian? the matter no affect you? why you no go start your own protest. bastard child

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
And d Revolution starts on a slow note. Soon it will spread and d real desire of d people will materialize... d beginning of d end. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:

But hope u know that reforming SARS can also start by ending the already stigmatized name SARS and change it to something else. That's one major way to start the reformation, because if the unit still bears that name, my dear people go still dey para.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Yahksbiz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
yeye, eye service. let the protests for hungry and insecurities
instead of singling a protest out of a million
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by guru90: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am 100% happy about SARS ending.......
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

it a sign of dirtness,that armpit go require like 20 roll-on in a week because of the amount of smell emancipating from it

na armpit matter we dey talk now? are you nigerians not foolllish lots. if they did not protest, you say they are sellouts, now them don go protest na armpit hair dey bother you. you are a fool beyond recognition abi the matter no affect you too?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by guru90: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
That guy that kari his hand and place on his head, Will be saying when my life will change!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

you are a bastard with no sense

Even somebody that hasn't had three square meals today is directing a post at me. lol
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=obehi247 post=94736223]Breaking:
Outrage In Upper Sakponba Road, Benin City As Youths Engage Police In The Ongoing #ENDSARS Protest; A Protester Allegedly Shot
And Killed
Some youths are right now attempting to take over Ugbekun police station.[/quot
Send this letter to Obaseki
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by naijaclass(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Do you have a genuine source?
Mckugni:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Even somebody that hasn't had three square meals today is directing a post at me. lol

na your family never chop today. you hve no idea. lol
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by supercase1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

na armpit matter we dey talk now? are you nigerians not foolllish lots. if they did not protest, you say they are sellouts, now them don go protest na armpit hair dey bother you. you are a fool beyond recognition abi the matter no affect you too?
we dey talk one u dey yarn another matter,did I say I like SARS harrassing inoncent people, this is how u people hypocritically shut down the voices of reasoning in 2015 and elected this disaster of a president.talking about the armpit,that armpit is bushy and a sign of dirtness.e be like say you no dey bathe and shave your armpit and dick hairs that's why you are so bitter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by supercase1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
ogbonti:
this ENDSARS should just morph into the REVOLUTION NOW - because SARS is a reflection of the rot in the system we should fight to end - I see this will morph into REVOLUTION NOW grin grin grin grin grin
u dey inside ur house dey find wahala ontop runtown head grin shey u want runtown to collect the sowore treatment grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

we dey talk one u dey yarn another matter,did I say I like SARS harrassing inoncent people, this is how u people hypocritically shut down the voices of reasoning in 2015 and elected this disaster of a president.talking about the armpit,that armpit is bushy and a sign of dirtness.e be like say you no dey bathe and shave your armpit and dick hairs that's why you are so bitter cheesy

god would punish you and your entire family. you agree that buhsri is a disaster but someone who never baff nd shave help ypu go protest instead of you to tackle the issue on its basis you say na the protester too dirty. you are a fool and you know this. God wpuld punish you once more.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

na your family never chop today. you hve no idea. lol

I have no idea on how you struggle to eat in a day. you better brace up and get a life outside nairaland. I sabi your type.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I have no idea on how you struggle to eat in a day. you better brace up and get a life outside nairaland. I sabi your type.

ok. live your reality. bye bye.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

Hahaha. I never see nairalander so bitter like the mumu user.

I just dey laugh since.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

ok. live your reality. bye bye.
You reply so fast. hahaha I'm sure you don't have what to keep you busy with, that's why. Bro, leave bitterness and make money.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by supercase1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

god would punish you and your entire family. you agree that buhsri is a disaster but someone who never baff nd shave help ypu go protest instead of you to tackle the issue on its basis you say na the protester too dirty. you are a fool and you know this. God wpuld punish you once more.
u are fustrated and depressed grin please don't let frustration of life to kill you prematurely u need help before u do something bad to yourself grin

note when u exhibit bad characters like this u miss your potential helper on life cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.