Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) (67959 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Paul Okoye Rudeboy Drinking Garri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

u are fustrated and depressed grin please don't let frustration of life to kill you prematurely u need help before u do something bad to yourself grin

note when u exhibit bad characters like this u miss your potential helper on life cheesy

furck you and your people. nobody on nairaland can help me. furck out of my mention sef. i only called your foolishness out. abi you don go through my post see say i ask anybody for help here or drop my acc make person remit me? or you don even see me ask person say i wan pm am? you dey mad. useless dolt. foolish boy
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by karnap(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
pk2me:
rubbish
bring your phone let's see grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Okuda(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jh0wsef:

You reply so fast. hahaha
I'm sure you don't have what to keep you busy with, that's why.
Bro, leave bitterness and make money.

show me your acc bal make i show u mine make we see who dey make money pass. useless child.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
This guy must be from the same planet I come from.
I need friends like him for my life.

the only thing federal government of Nigeria should do to let peace reign is to give some of us the right to hold. all this rubbish from those criminals go minimize.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Starzo: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
And none of them came out to protest against bad governance undecided
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Yaks02(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hoojay:
#BBNaija is over, its time to face #ENDSARS full time...isowk grin

Join me on WhatsApp to buy TEETH WHITENER, (LAGOS ONLY)

I ACCEPT PAYMENT ON DELIVERY kiss kiss kiss

How much??
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
There are some Nigeria artistes and other public figures that can hardly join this protest.. They have anti-security stains on them..

Good one Paul Okoye!! Still, I don't support #EndSars but to reform it with total overhauling..

-Cultist war, violence and bloodshed by street urchins, criminal hideouts, kidnappers den, oppression of the cyber criminals, illegal possession of arms, oppression of territorial area bad gangs, area disturbance and domination by thugs and hoodlums, communal clash, run away suspects, etc.... should be seriously considered before banning it. Most mainland and ghetto areas know what I'm talking about because highbrow dwellers who support the ban only have little experience of what others encounters daily..

We all agree that F-SARS are guilty of all charges against them but I don't support total ban of it.. The protest enough to redress them aggressively.

Please I'll take my chances
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by candygist: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
If davido and marley enter this thing,nigeria go burn................. trust me

David no fit join. His people are also involve in 9KS politics
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
karnap:
#EndSars will bring more criminals and Cyber hackers on the streets,don't qoute me, if you have been scammed online,defreud,then you will know how important SARS are, though they are brutal but ends might bring more harms to the citizens,as of yesterday more iphoy were ordered online unlike before, because they know what SARS has been stoping them.
just make SARS look more professional instead.

What is the job of EFCC again?
What is the job of SARS?

Are you a SARS officer?

Haven't you exhorted enough from innocent people trying to make a living to have a good life?

Someone will toil for months to make 500k, you will grab the guy and threaten to kill him and label him armed robber or he coughs up 300k. If he gets to the station you'll collect 500k from his people. You really want that to keep happening.

It's better to let everyone go than make an innocent man suffer for what he didn't do.

Be intelligent for once SARS it's strictly Armed Robbery you know those kind of Bank Robberies. That's their job and only job.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Mars16(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ogaga87:
That armpit is a distraction

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

But hope u know that reforming SARS can also start by ending the already stigmatized name SARS and change it to something else. That's one major way to start the reformation, because if the unit still bears that name, my dear people go still dey para.

Yes you are right.. Reformation is one of best ways to redress the institution, because many criminal elements will escalate further and make the civic citizens the penetrable preys.. Bad guys eyes dey red these tough days, but fear of SARS limits most of their mapped out operations.

So, I don't support the total ban..
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Horlufemi:

Please I'll take my chances
Alright Mr. Femi...
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

what is fsars doing that normal police cannot do?

Lolzzz. Police..? Let's not talk about them at all. They are weak paramilitary institution but SARS is like America's SWAT, they are professionally trained and strong to deal with tougher and hardened jobs with the higher and superior level of intelligence and ammunitions..

SARS needs to total reformation, even change of the institution's name..
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
karnap:

na only women fit say this grin

grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
candygist:

David no fit join. His people are also involve in 9KS politics
oo soraeee
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Solsix:
SE no go join end sars campaign, nah our shops dey important pass human lives
There were protests in Owerri and the DPO even slapped someone and wanted to shot.

And things really happen differently in the East, Igbos and Python Dance never finish o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wolgrace:

Yes you are right.. Reformation is one of best ways to redress the institution, because many criminal elements will escalate further and make the civic citizens the penetrable preys.. Bad guys eyes dey red these tough days, but fear of SARS limits most of their mapped out operations.

So, I don't support the total ban..

Exactly
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
GolDRoger:

police will do the work. . . Afterall SARS are gotten from Police.

Hahahaha police..? In security force all over the world, there are weak and strong ones. Naija police are weak security institution while SARS is llike SWAT, strong institutional unit attached to police.. Police can't do most things they do..

SARS deals with tough and hardened duties.. SARS should be reformed, because naija tough gangsters roaming about..
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ogaga87:
beautiful picture grin grin

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by neyorlmogzy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hardgun:
Na wetin we dey expect from you guys
where is that coward 2face Idibia
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Hoojay(f): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yaks02:

How much??

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ogaga87:

I thought I was the only one that saw that embarrassing thing
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Is yours cleaner than his
Not at all....
We happy now?
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by supercase1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

furck you and your people. nobody on nairaland can help me. furck out of my mention sef. i only called your foolishness out. abi you don go through my post see say i ask anybody for help here or drop my acc make person remit me? or you don even see me ask person say i wan pm am? you dey mad. useless dolt. foolish boy
I can see u are in deep waters of frustration,well am not the cause of ur bitter and fustrated life goodbye cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
mamaafrik:
verily,verily i say unto you,If davido and marley enter this thing,Nigeria go burn................. trust me.
More hands go join tomorrow,actors and entertainment stars

Abeg Abeg Abeg when ure mentioning peepo with backbone, just leave Naira Marley out of it. Dude started the idea of protesting and chickened out at the last minute. Some peepo don show us say their igbo wrap big pass their liver! grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

it a sign of dirtness,that armpit go require like 20 roll-on in a week because of the amount of smell emancipating from it
Emancipating? Learn the meaning of the words you type.
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by karnap(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Horlufemi:

What is the job of EFCC again?
What is the job of SARS?

Are you a SARS officer?

Haven't you exhorted enough from innocent people trying to make a living to have a good life?

Someone will toil for months to make 500k, you will grab the guy and threaten to kill him and label him armed robber or he coughs up 300k. If he gets to the station you'll collect 500k from his people. You really want that to keep happening.

It's better to let everyone go than make an innocent man suffer for what he didn't do.

Be intelligent for once SARS it's strictly Armed Robbery you know those kind of Bank Robberies. That's their job and only job.
no ki me abeg,I'm not SARS grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by Hardgun: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
where is that coward 2face Idibia
Yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by sugarfrank(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Be careful what you wish for...
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by karika2018: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Even though all his kids are american.......that is the spirit
Re: Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Someone beg that MF to shave his underarms undecided

Not every unshaved armpit smells as bad as yours. Buy a deodorant woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Denrele's Younger Sister, Jumoke Edun Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.