Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed (31389 Views)

Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Gwagone:

Like to #ENDSARSNOW
Share to still #ENDSARSNOW
Like to end SARS
Share to reform SARS hahaha.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Investnow2017: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
The news that emanates from this country each day is enough to give residents high blood pressure. I hope the lady was not molested while in their custody cos those evil men are capable of anything.
The population of Nigerians, old and young, who already have High Blood Pressure is staggering embarassed Tough times these embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Shadysen: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
BeatSars like thieves.

Eleyele residents are not joking here. I'm having goosebumps
Are you for real??

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Starke(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Omezif(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
If police can constantle channel their energy in those criminal and leave innocent civilian who will not be happy
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by AfroKnight: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Happy for her. I can only imagine the traumatic uncertainty she experienced in the hands of those evil kidnappers. You don’t know if they would snap and shoot you or not. You don’t know anything.

Thunder faya all kidnappers!

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
That's a very smart police unit in Portharcort.

They move like breeze.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Ken91(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
bitches Nigga, state youth has no joy
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by taylor88(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Ndi Etche

Cheta Ala Etche....

Kaa nka kaenyim

Ibuola yee

Ndikwu imere
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
tesppidd:
Rivers state the crime capital of Nigeria.

There is diversity in crime in Rivers; as in all manner of crimes.

You must be smoking rubber. Always looking for things to put Rivers state in bad light. North east and lagos is Monte carlo for you.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by psalmojo93(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
congrats
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by lastempero: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:
Police is SARS
SARS are police
Kidnapping will increase if SARS and POLICE got banned.
Do you still want SARS banned? Or reformed?

Sars are armed robbers period!! We have anti terrorism squad and they are more trained than sars but you hardly see them misbehave.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Breadnote: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
gud 1
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Vikynas: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dem don rape this girl wella for that bush chai
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Stricklybidness(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Edyice:
She must have story to tell ...

Love to hear her part cheesy grin

We Ol have a story to tell.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by goodheart02(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:
Police is SARS
SARS are police
Kidnapping will increase if SARS and POLICE got banned.
Do you still want SARS banned? Or reformed?

There are other tactical units in the Police Force that can do the work better. Ever heard of CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit)?? They are more effective than the so called SARS and u hardly hear any bad news about them.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Iykenuwa(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Their gang members are currently protesting against SARS

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by bjtinz: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
BeatSars like thieves.

Na sars be this?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Yahksbiz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
I think Nigerians need to see beyond their nose.
some ass licker are roaming around for the abolishment of SARS because it affact their capital (I am not supporting sars brutality) but ending SARs is not the way forward, imagine one he-goat call for it abolishment. Nigerians are so unbelievably, sometimes I wondered if truly they use their ball at all in good areas.
someone is even saying if SARS never hit you you won't know what they are up too. we are all victims of crimes. so because of unprofessionality we should tell the government to close down and lock up or rather say abolish armies for their own part. common, you guys should chew some pills.
SARS should be reformed.

we have long expect this guys to come out and protest, but they refused. now that their capital is affected even Tasha is protesting. Fazz is seen, marley couldn't hold his. wizkid the goat spat trash. divido is bragging. the government is bad we won't wole and chenua achibe to do the protests for us.

rubbish everywhere. sometimes they will say the police are not sophisticated.
#weneedareformed SARS.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Kendaboss(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
tesppidd:

there's currently no state free of crime in Nigeria, why are you singling out Rivers
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by RPG2020(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
BeatSars like thieves.

Nor be prick i dey see so or na � carrot?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by penjm: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
The news that emanates from this country each day is enough to give residents high blood pressure. I hope the lady was not molested while in their custody cos those evil men are capable of anything.
there are two evils in the story is it the police or kidnapers?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by SmartProf(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
penjm:
there are two evils in the story is it the police or kidnapers?
grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
goodheart02:

There are other tactical units in the Police Force that can do the work better. Ever heard of CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit)?? They are more effective than the so called SARS and u hardly hear any bad news about them.
CTU, SPU, BORDER PATROL, I know all unit in NPF as an applicant. But SARS is for armed robbery, CTU is for terrorist (which means you hardly see them among us in the town and police stations) SPU, for protection of dignitaries, etc. No one should do another job. What SARS need is reformation, let them stop transferring illiterates to that squad. Period.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
lastempero:

Sars are armed robbers period!! We have anti terrorism squad and they are more trained than sars but you hardly see them misbehave.
Do you know that CTU are similar to Army?
You want people like that to come and be doing stop and search in the street. My brother, una go die finish, by the time you get 3 slaps per day, you won't shout end SARS again.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by eddyslim(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
The police are working somehow. Congratulations to them
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by lastempero: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
csn01:

Do you know that CTU are similar to Army?
You want people like that to come and be doing stop and search in the street. My brother, una go die finish, by the time you get 3 slaps per day, you won't shout end SARS again.

Na ur empty head go die.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by 6Milk(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
this will still not make SARS to stay
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
lastempero:

Na ur empty head go die.
na so you dey fear Lol. Pls people like you shouldn't come out to protest ooo. Even women get liver pass you. Abi you be woman?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by 24SEVEN: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
tesppidd:
God punish you and your generation for this useless comment.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by montumonami(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Now this is the work of SARS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At His Farm In Kaduna / Suspected Ritualist Paraded In Nekede, Imo State. Photos / Man Attacks Policeman During El-kanemi Match In Borno,grabs His Gun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.