Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed (31386 Views)

Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by ifaaiy: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
chai young and beautiful lawyer,who knows wetin done waka pass in between her thighs.horrible.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Golan007: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chinedu.

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by AustineJohn908(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
# @ Kinematic.
Come and see what we are talking about. the volatile state of Rivers is chasing Foreign Companies faster than even the speed of light..
Soon you will even lose the second Position you keep carrying
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by harrend(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
still waiting to see pictures of the dead.. nothing wey Nigeria police no go do..
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by davididenyi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't no what buhari is waiting 4 all those useless yahoo boys , protesting,end SARS end SARS should be wasted,there are the problems of this country, you cannot shout end bokoharam ,is innocent SARS you want to end , E no go betta 4 una grandfather

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good news - She have been rescued Alive. Bad news- They might have raped her
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Kinematics: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
tesppidd:
[s]Rivers state the crime capital of Nigeria.

There is diversity in crime in Rivers; as in all manner of crimes.[/s]

I can see your brain is the crime headquarters.

No wonder you assembled your brothers and sisters from the SE and Akwa Ibom to commit crime. Thank God for the gallant police in Rivers state flushing your likes out of Rivers state.

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by hstar: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2020
goodheart02:

There are other tactical units in the Police Force that can do the work better. Ever heard of CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit)?? They are more effective than the so called SARS and u hardly hear any bad news about them.
u are right

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Rivers state the crime capital of Nigeria.

There is diversity in crime in Rivers; as in all manner of crimes.
The perpetuators of these crimes are mostly other tribe's that shares border with the state or are closer to it. From what I have read so far on naira land, it is either from Igbo or akwa ibom.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Edyice:
She must have story to tell ...

Love to hear her part cheesy grin

Pray, tell, why you would love to hear her part of the story?

It's not like it's all fun and games for kidnapped victim so unless your level of human compassion is below zero, I don't see why she needs to tell her story.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by electhnd(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2020
Racoon:
Thank God she was rescued but sad that another soul was lost in the course of doing so.Rest in peace.
and the soul was one of the kidnapper
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by tit(f): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2020
fake news.
Na police kidnap am.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by tesppidd: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

God punish you and your generation for this useless comment.
You flatter yourself so much by using God's name.

Are you sure that God knows you?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by tesppidd: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2020
onyechez:

The perpetuators of these crimes are mostly other tribe's that shares border with the state or are closer to it. From what I have read so far on naira land, it is either from Igbo or akwa ibom.
I did not say Rivers indigenes,

I said Rivers state.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Snakebytee(f): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Why is it always 1AK47 rifle recovered at the scene. Even the military does that too, they would claim to kill 10 boko haram, only to recover 1AK47 rifle, does it mean the 10 fighters were sharing one rifle?.
Or the rifles are not being declared so it can be sold and recycled back into the hands of criminals?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Originalsly: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm.... they stormed the hideout and all the kidnappers got away except one.... but the most important thing is they destroyed the hideout.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by TheAviator2000: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Rahkman:
See as she sexy die hope say dem no touch her

oga if na u, u no go touch am?
This one na pure enjoymentt.... sha those kidnappers enjoy even if them no see money!
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Jeffrey004(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Are you online but bored?
Looking to be entertained?
Want to enjoy the Latest trends�, memes �, sports, facts and history✅ scary posts and lots more?
All you need to do is to is join 9ja Gist TV � by clicking on the link below
https:///message/66MOTAF7YTHXC1
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by taiwog700: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=csn01 post=94744426]Police is SARS
SARS are police
Kidnapping will increase if SARS and POLICE got banned.
Do you still want SARS banned? Or reformed? [/quote.

Some people are just stupid]
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Arabs999: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2020
SmartProf:
The news that emanates from this country each day is enough to give residents high blood pressure. I hope the lady was not molested while in their custody cos those evil men are capable of anything.
You are a visioner. That pussy has not only been molested, it was also bastardised, kpekulated, and atikulated by those friminals.
Ambode is a fool..
Tinubu is a thief. grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
tesppidd:
I did not say Rivers indigenes,

I said Rivers state.
Yeah, it wouldn't be rivers state or rivers state wouldn't be on the news always , if the perpetuators are not committing these crimes when the perpetuators are coming from outside. It is now worrisome for the peace and people living in rivers state, including people like you.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Edyice: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Pray, tell, why you would love to hear her part of the story?

It's not like it's all fun and games for kidnapped victim so unless your level of human compassion is below zero, I don't see why she needs to tell her story.

Why won't she tell her story , even if she didn't say it to the media house , she will certainly tell her survival story to her family...
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by NkanAkpanika: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2020
onyechez:

Yeah, it wouldn't be rivers state or rivers state wouldn't be on the news always , if the perpetuators are not committing these crimes when the perpetuators are coming from outside. It is now worrisome for the peace and people living in rivers state, including people like you.
So from the report, where are the perpetuators from?? grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by tesppidd: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
onyechez:

Firstly I never limited it to any particular ethnic group so stop trying to be too smart with me.

Secondly there are a lot of Ikwere boys around here who are into big time cultism and criminality.
Infact a good majority of the criminal elements in Obio Akpor are Ikwere boys.
And where are Ikweres from? Niger state?

So many of the crimes which are reported in nairaland happen in Rivers.

And the perpetrators are both indigenes and non indigenes.

Rivers people need to stop shying away from that fact.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So from the report, where are the perpetuators from?? grin
Read through you will see where the perpetuators are coming from.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by PstKRISS(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Rivers State I was born and grew up in was so peaceful.God please help Nigeria.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Adau123(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
abiola708:
Buy your original designer wears at FB-Abiomart store or IG-abiuni_wears.
Patronize us and lets make the world a better place.
Address pls.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by abiola708(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Adau123:
Address pls.

Ogunpa ibadan Oyo state
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by Miracle2020: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Useless police, the same lawyers that are decieving boys to protest against the police force.
They would have allowed the kidnappers to teach him a lesson,if he come back alive he will respect the police. Infact I wish the police can go on strike even for one day.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed by prinxwizard(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Ndi Etche

Cheta Ala Etche....
Meeya nma....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Paraded In Nekede, Imo State. Photos / Man Shot Dead At His Farm In Kaduna / Man Attacks Policeman During El-kanemi Match In Borno,grabs His Gun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.