Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss (64573 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Anaerobi(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Muslims too love molesting girls.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Dreyton36:

Nigeria they corrupt no mean say na every Nigerian citizen they corrupt o
Somebody tried to rape a lady doesn't mean that's how every other man behaves in that country

Stop being a religious bigot, coming from an Anglican brother

I have never seen or heard where Muslim man in "Nigeria" condemns atrocities perpetrated by Saudi Arabia citizens or authority........ ,I stand to be corrected .......I expect you to quote such condemnation.

NB. Don't be hypocrite, say it the way its. For telling fact about certain element of society doesn't me am a bigot.

Muslim students of unilag say Nigeria should be patient for Buhari, can they say it if its Christian that's ruling now? They are satisfy with situation in as much entire Nigeria structure is in hand of Muslim people.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Dreyton36: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

I have never seen or heard where Muslim man in Nigeria condemns atrocities perpetrated by Saudi Arabia citizens or authority........ ,I stand to be corrected .......I expect you to quote such condemnation.

Like I said stop being a religious bigot bruv
If something like this happens in Greece , will you mention either Muslim or Christian?
Think about it
Don't cause a stir

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rotimage(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some foolish Nigerians will be portraying Saudi as holy country, projecting her as if " dey no dey shit'

African brains need factory reset.

Thank God today is Friday, let abobakus come out and defend holy and perfect men and women.

Before you used this to settle your sentiment with Saudi at least watch the video or listen very well.

The lady clearly said she is in Doha (Doha is located in Qatar) but you're clearly trying to attack the Muslims for calling Saudi a holy land forgetting Rome/Jerusalem is regarded as holy land by you too.

Bad people are everywhere, so drop your religious sentiment. undecided
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Eriokanmi: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some foolish Nigerians will be portraying Saudi as holy country, projecting her as if " dey no dey shit'

African brains need factory reset.

Thank God today is Friday, let abobakus come out and defend holy and perfect men and women.
They deal drugs there too big time. Homosexuality among arabs originated from there but you would never hear this in the news. Amazingly, they could come out and say this girl is a spy on them, that all she's saying was a lie just to hide their woes and vices from the eyes of the world. hardly would you see a saudi lady to come to the open and protest this way. The sensory neurons in their brains have been paused in the name of religion.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rotimage(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2020
rotimage:

Before you used this to settle your sentiment with Saudi at least watch the video or listen very well.

The lady clearly said she is in Doha (Doha is located in Qatar) but you're clearly trying to attack the Muslims for calling Saudi a holy land forgetting Rome/Jerusalem is regarded as holy land by you too.

Bad people are everywhere, so drop your religious sentiment. undecided

And for you OP, use your head and stop misleading people. You did it on purpose coz u knew many gullible readers would just like to comment without watching or reading anything but just reacting to the headlines
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by dexmond: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Saudi Arabia is supposed to be the model when it comes right living. But the opposite is the case! Most of them are perverts, same as we have in the Arab world. They sleep or rape anything in Burka and Hijab. Incidentally, most of them practice Islam and call for worldwide Shariah. Hypocrisy is when you stone people for adultery but sanction rape.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by VEXT: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Greed and money..

No!

They spend a lot to get what their ladies don’t have..

Brother i stay in the north, so I know what am saying....
Sorry to say some of this so call Christian girls love for money is too much, can Bleep anything because of money..
While some times, those Christian girls r been charmed by those Northern guys...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Dreyton36:

Like I said stop being a religious bigot bruv
If something like this happens in Greece , will you mention either Muslim or Christian?
Think about it
Don't cause a stir

I insist stop being hypocrite! Society will change for better if you guys say it as its.

A Nigeria lady sentenced to death by Saudi authority not too long for the offence she didn't commit, if not for Abike Dabiri and later buhari that intervened she would have died by now, during that uproar, it was other religions that their voices were loud, Muslim people keep mute in Nigeria, oga, I knw what am saying. Maybe you don't knw what you are saying, its left for you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Tedpgrass: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

That's a norm for those arabs...

There is no place like home if not instead of escaping to the street, she for just nack 3by3 plank for him bald head then him brain will resetundecided

Then executed by the Sharia law
Not worth it

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Asgard13: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2020
VEXT:

Brother i stay in the north, so I know what am saying....
Sorry to say some of this so call Christian girls love for money is too much, can Bleep anything because of money..
While some times, those Christian girls r been charmed by those Northern guys...

Is natural .. girls and money..

But those malo spending so much is funny..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by anonimi: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2020
ignis:
Arab guys na conji go kill dem... They can't control their sexual urge.

But Nigerian men can control their konji, right

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by TheTruthIsHere: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Islam is an Arabic religion accepted by ignorants.
Very very hypocritical and demonic religion. The bane of Nigeria is Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by hamxee33(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1EHn8lG48g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHbTWLZWVA

Kenyan Girl Escapes To The Streets Of Saudi Arabia After Refusing Sex With Her Boss
Wetin carry her go there
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by anonimi: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
careytommy37:
The sooner Blacks realise arabs don't see them as humans, the better for us all

Do we even see ourselves as humans
If we did, why would we sell our brethren massively as slaves to others?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by VEXT: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Is natural .. girls and money..

But those malo spending so much is funny..

Mehn,na dem way na..small touch wey gal go touch dem, dem go release... So most dey behave like mumu in front of gal.. Fit do anything
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by mubeenetc: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Asgard13:

Same with Islamic hausa Fulani.. they play with Christian girls.. but you dare not come close to their malo girls.. cheesy

Tho guy men still Dey collect on a low cool

i can not say that islamic hausa fulani ar not doing so, but its only part of them as u no that their ar bad christian and also good ones i think we should try to balance this issu, islam has a punishment for every crime.

This is not related to religious matter

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
End time Arab Man.......
The Love of your Country is the beginning of Wisdom

No Place! be like home
Africa is my Father Land....
Nigeria is my Country.
May the Almighty Allah Bestow His Goodness on my Noble Country
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Tonitoniton(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Horus post=94738657]

[b]Kenyan Girl Escapes To The Streets Of Saudi Arabia After Refusing Sex With Her

Avoid Arab and Chinese and other Asian countries if u can.

They hate blacks with passion.

The most Asian countries secretly eat black people as delicacy.

Majority of the organs gotten for transplants come from Asian and they are mostly black people they deceived with fake Visa and work. They kill them once they get to their country and harvest and sell their organs.

The black man dont really know what he is up against and so wallow in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Benrosaria(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Horus:

Kenyan Girl Escapes To The Streets Of Saudi Arabia After Refusing Sex With Her Boss

Whoelse opened the video, saw it was about 47:40something seconds then clicked on Nairaland homepage � �
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Starzo: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
old testament I repeat, old testament
Christian's r bound by the teachings of Christ ( new testament)
SegFault:

But in the bible slavery too was seen as a norm.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by BabbanBura(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
ignis:
Arab guys na conji go kill dem... They can't control their sexual urge.

Youdonminit!
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Antichristian, Lukuluku69 come and see the wonders in assumed holy land of allah and Muhammad grin
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Omezif(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't know why some people can't survive without sex.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
I thought sex is haram in Islam so what’s this
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by ofwest47(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
CAN can of worms fake display.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2020
for over 20 years this has been happening and women hear such stories. it's awkward they still chose to go to those places
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Starzo:
old testament I repeat, old testament
Christian's r bound by the teachings of Christ ( new testament)
Then face the facts that it remains a man's choice to pick whatever he wants from a doctrine, Moslems cherry pick whatever suits them in their Quran just like you guys so stop seeing all of them as bad, I've stayed amongst Moslems for 18 years and most I've encountered are good people.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Sta08: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
cry
Horus:
Avoid all arab countries at all costs
bro na one of that arab country my blood sister dey o she for Libya and she dey tell me to come join am me lever no carry am becos wetin i don't hear about Libya no be beans infact my two sisters dey there now. money dey the country sha my greatest fear na dat desert things make person go pass go if Na normal road e for even good. cry
Horus:
Avoid all arab countries at all costs
bro na one of that arab country my blood sister dey o she for Libya and she dey tell me to come join am me lever no carry am becos wetin i don't hear about Libya no be beans infact my two sisters dey there now. money dey the country sha my greatest fear na dat desert things make person go pass go if Na normal road e for even good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.