Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss (64608 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Sta08: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2020
ignis:
Arab guys na conji go kill dem... They can't control their sexual urge.
smiley
ignis:
Arab guys na conji go kill dem... They can't control their sexual urge.
no be lie bro i get one Muslim friend he no dey drink no smoke but for sex matter u be hear. one day when the conji wan kill am. the guy tell me say make i carry am go ashawo house Na so we go cure him conji that day
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by chaloskyx: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2020
BECAUSE THEY VALUE THEIR CITIZENS SOMETHING OUR LEADERS DONT DO TO THEIRS AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY TREAT US WITH RESPECT WHEN OUR LEADERS DONT AND WE DONT COMPLAIN
Freestainworld:
these Arabs are so stupid, they know how to molest or spoil other people's women but their women can't be touched by outsider's.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by AssistantJesus1: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Akpuobi1: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Op, Circulating a video is fine but she should also contact the Kenyan embassy in Riyadh

Diplomatic Quarter
P. O. Box 94358
Riyadh – 11693
Saudi Arabia

Tel: +966-11-4882484

Fax: +966-11-4882629

Email: kenembassy.riyadh@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by KingRhodes1(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
get your facts right...all of you,she said she's in a place called Doha and Doha is in Qatar not Saudi Arabia..
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by kayuseful: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2020
SegFault:

Then face the facts that it remains a man's choice to pick whatever he wants from a doctrine, Moslems cherry pick whatever suits them in their Quran just like you guys so stop seeing all of them as bad, I've stayed amongst Moslems for 18 years and most I've encountered are good people.

You can cherrypick what you want from the Bible, but you won't be a Christian.
You and I know even Muslims cherrypick quotes from the Bible.

But A Christian is one who has chosen to stick to Jesus Christ and His explanation of the old testament. This is what makes you a Christian.

Follow the Islamic explanation and you'll become a Muslim.
Follow the Judaist explanation and you'll become a Judaist.
Follow your own cherry picking and you'll be creating your own religion, no Christianity, not Islam.
That's how it works

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
kayuseful:

You can cherrypick what you want from the Bible, but you won't be a Christian.
You and I know even Muslims cherrypick quotes from the Bible.

But A Christian is one who has chosen to stick to Jesus Christ and His explanation of the old testament. This is what makes you a Christian.

Follow the Islamic explanation and you'll become a Muslim.
Follow the Judaist explanation and you'll become a Judaist.
Follow your own cherry picking and you'll be creating your own religion, no Christianity, not Islam.
That's how it works
but Jesus said that he did not come to change a word in the Old Testament therefore, if you don't follow the old testament you are not a Christian period. Don't try to twist this one bro, facts is that you all cherry pick, by the way Jesus never said anything like "no one should keep slaves" or "no one deserves to be a slave"

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by planetx: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Blame your fellow Africans that sold you the lie of a greener pastures in some Arab country just so he could make some money.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by toprealman: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2020
When you are in a situation like this, keep your cool. Fake it if you have to! Just take yourself to any NGO or police.....try and fake calmness if you can.
These rapist deserve to have their extender chopped off.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Ashirioluwa: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2020
I hope those Nigerian girls and boys who are planning to go to any of this Arab countries including UAE as househelp see this video. These people are barbaric so you should expect the unexpected

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by osazuwa23: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Arabs are full of shit and there men are perverts. I had a Pakistani roomate talk so filthy about black sexuality.l that he would dare say about Arab women I still wonder why Nigerians and Africans still practice the Stone Age religion instead of practicing African traditional religion. A religion that believe western civilization is evil should be eliminated from this earth especially in the end times that are upon us cry
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1EHn8lG48g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHbTWLZWVA

Kenyan Girl Escapes To The Streets Of Saudi Arabia After Refusing Sex With Her Boss

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by zuto4u(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Yeah, except UAE.
Horus:
Avoid all arab countries at all costs
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by domicile: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Really sad this is coming from a place citizens are taught and thought to stay away from immorality
I feel sorry for the lady already
... And who would have thought in this clime where heads turn at the entrance of a lady that same could happen to a guy
A Nairalander felt embarrassed, but why should he?, I advised he used a little, but he probably ignored, but then it's a good feat, heads turning for a guy
You should try one too so you witness how potent our fragrances are.. You could check out reviews on the thread on my signature
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by nurain150(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

That's a norm for those arabs...

There is no place like home if not instead of escaping to the street, she for just nack 3by3 plank for him bald head then him brain will resetundecided

Check my signature gentlemen and ladies wink
Gosh this Arab are stupid ooo all they know is to molest other girls.
Haba this Nigerian are criminal ok all they no is Yahoo and drugs.
HOW DAMN ON EARTH WOULD YOU FEEL IF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU AS A NIGERIAN ABROAD WHICH HAS HAPPENED TO MANY PEOPLE. HUN.
Stop been tribal and don't ever generalize
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by zuto4u(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
U are just a slowpoke! The lady never mentioned being in Doha Qatar, she kept saying Saudia Saudia. Even the man that gave her I lift also mentioned Saudi many times. Stop defending what cannot be defended.
rotimage:

Before you used this to settle your sentiment with Saudi at least watch the video or listen very well.

The lady clearly said she is in Doha (Doha is located in Qatar) but you're clearly trying to attack the Muslims for calling Saudi a holy land forgetting Rome/Jerusalem is regarded as holy land by you too.

Bad people are everywhere, so drop your religious sentiment. undecided
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some foolish Nigerians will be portraying Saudi as holy country, projecting her as if " dey no dey shit'

African brains need factory reset.

Thank God today is Friday, let abobakus come out and defend holy and perfect men and women on earth

You have said it all... Holy indeed....
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Ashirioluwa: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Stop believing the so called agents. They are in this shit for money. One stupid agent lied to my niece and her friend 3 years ago. He asked for 550k per person to get them job in Kuwait as house help. It took a lot of efforts to discourage her. Her friend got the job but later ran away from her employer after some months because of maltreatment. She traveled back to Naija without her passport. She able to come back home with help from Naija embassy.

Bad people are everywhere including Nigeria but the way the Arabians and Nigerians are taking advantage of house helps are just too much.

One job you should not do in Nigeria and Arabian countries is HOUSE HELP

Thank God both of them live in Dublin now

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rolams(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:
Some foolish Nigerians will be portraying Saudi as holy country, projecting her as if " dey no dey shit'

Thank God today is Friday, let abobakus come out and defend holy and perfect men and women on earth

This has nothing to do with the country, city, or town. Her Boss is just bad. There are lots of Bosses with this foolish mindset across the globe. It happens everywhere!

Regardless of where you are or come from, only few fear God! You are not different.

May God help her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by steve6: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
May God protect you!
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by LordOfTheGame: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again, Islam is monster that needs to be cut to size by all well meaning people of the world. Islam sees other women/girls as sex slaves and men as their conquered subjects. Anywhere in the world you find muslims, this is their way of life and the worst is that their women supports all these atrocities being perpetrated by their lazy men.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Ashirioluwa: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
rolams:

This has nothing to do with the country, city, or town. Her Boss is just bad. There are lots of Bosses with this foolish mindset across the globe. It happens everywhere!

Regardless of where you are or come from, only few fear God! You are not different.

May God help her.

Agreed with you but this type of situation is rampant in the so called Arabian countries. No respect for Africans, they see us as slaves.

One job you should not do in Nigeria and Arabian countries is House help. The so called masters in Nigeria treat house help as slaves too.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Angelfrost(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
These are the same men that will still sentence people to death for blasphemy against a long deceased prophet...

What can be more blasphemous than rape or sodomy??!

I hate religion!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rolams(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Agreed with you but this type of situation is rampant in the so called Arabian countries. No respect for Africans, they see us as slaves.

One job you should not do in Nigeria and Arabian countries is House help. The so called masters in Nigerian treat house help as slaves too.

You are very correct!
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by careytommy37(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
lolz....his rape won't even make any impact on the lady ....she no go even know say them rape am

Arab guys dey get toothpick dick

Arab men have the biggest dicks as their women have the widest cvnts (evolution i guess)
Just as South East Asian men have the smallest dicks while their women have the tightes cvnts
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by rolams(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
These are the same men that will still sentence people to death for blasphemy against a long deceased prophet...

What can be more blasphemous than rape or sodomy??!

I hate religion!!!

Religion is not the issue here rather, we look at the people who are practicing it. Do they really follow the teachings? Many of them set the teachings aside to achieve their personal gains then went back to God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Which Nigerians? You are the one doing that right now. Dem no be human beings? Why dey com get laws to punish offenders if they are being portrayed as holy?
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Horus(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by tonyson010(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Please don't generalize.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by proprince(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Those uncircumcised idiots like to spoil women of other faith but prefer keeping theirs to themselves.

Just like jn my dear country Nigeria where NYSC posts Christian girls to the north but will not post northern muslim girls to south and east.

Hypocrites.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by cocolacec(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

That's a norm for those arabs...

There is no place like home if not instead of escaping to the street, she for just nack 3by3 plank for him bald head then him brain will resetundecided

Check my signature gentlemen and ladies wink

She will be killed immediately she does that.
Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by cocolacec(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
proprince:
Those uncircumcised idiots like to spoil women of other faith but prefer keeping theirs to themselves.

Just like jn my dear country Nigeria where NYSC posts Christian girls to the north but will not post northern muslim girls to south and east.

Hypocrites.
Africans dont protect their own children.People take advantage of you, if you are not well protected by your family or community.

Africans keep having babies without plans for their future while Europeans are planning for the next 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss by Btruth: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
these Arabs are so stupid, they know how to molest or spoil other people's women but their women can't be touched by outsider's.
hypothetical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.