Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year. (258 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 High Income Businesses You Can Start This Year. by BakareServices: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
*How much is needed to live a good life in Nigeria?*
By “good life,” I mean living in a good environment, driving good cars, 2 travels a year, health insurance, feeding well, wearing nice clothes etc

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person
N850k a month for a family of three
N1.3m a month for a family of four
There are 2 ways to afford this.

(1) It is either you have a high income job
(2) Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.
But you can start a high income business

*Click the link below to learn about 5 little known but high income businesses you can start this year*
https:///message/R7HGSMILCEZGA1
Brought to you by *Bakare Services*

It is for people that already have a steady source of income and are looking for means to earn more. Capital will be needed to start up any of the businessess. It's an actual business and it comes with all the struggles, so you must have the right mindset before clicking the link. You'll also be screened, so be ready to present valid means of ID and other necessary information.

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes I Made In FOREX Trading / What You Need To Do If You Must Increase Your Sales/profits - Analytics.ng / How To Make Double Profit In Perfume Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.