Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Amazries Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazries Stories (320 Views)

Amazries Stories / Amazries Stories Update / Amazries Stories: The Solicitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazries Stories by Magbagbemi: 2:02am On Oct 09, 2020
The one I missed
Introduction

Follow and read. every release day is Wednesday and Friday
I woke up because of the alert alarm sounded in the camp. The Russians have brought war unto us in our camp. How did they find our hide out? No one knows.
I ran out of the camp loaded with full armour and under a shade of defence. I positioned my head downwards not to get shot. I pulled my gun straight and upwards targeting the enemy. As I was about to take the shot, the person near me is already shot by a sniper rifle. I panicked and run into a load of shafts covering me.
They overpowered us and killed as many as possible. I wasn’t shot but I gazed in the air as I looked at the downfall of many. My mouth opened wide as I see through a small hole in the shaft. I regretted my actions but I can’t back off now. The attack continued while hid myself gazing at the death of generals.
All halt, aim and fire. The command was given by the commander in charge. The battle continued endlessly while we fall one after the other. I threw away my phone, since everyone is dead. I came out of my hideout. They all aimed at me and they want to shoot all at once.
I raised my hands up, dropped my weapon as a sign of surrendering.
Don’t shoot. The commander said. Then he ordered me to be brought to him.

Continue reading this part from amazries stories. Wordpress. Com
https://amazriesstories./2020/10/09/the-one-i-missed-introduction/

(1) (Reply)

Naija @ 60; The Journey So Far / Life Is Deep. / The Fallen Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.