Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Naija @ 60; The Journey So Far - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija @ 60; The Journey So Far (318 Views)

The Journey To A Thousand Flash / Clovin - The Secret Of The Journey. By Palmer Emmanuel / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija @ 60; The Journey So Far by Ghozky(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
At 60,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija @ 60; The Journey So Far by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
what a nice thread
Nigeria is a nation sick
From the crown of its head to the sole of its feet
A nation laden with sickness from the time of birth to this present time.

Enlightening the youths and making them stand firm and persuading them to move the right way and do the right thing is why I joined nairaland.
But I don create thread tire.

The problem is that most youths don't know this including the ones here.
We can make this country to be what it was meant to be.

But if you see the behaviors of our youths, you will be shocked and discouraged.
Take a look at the ones here on nairaland, what do you see?
Tribalism
Hatred
Foolishness
Ignorance
Lacisvousness.

After seeing all these you will know this nation has a long way to go.
The mods will not move this to front page.
Even if they do, watch the comments.
This nation is not ready for anything good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Deep. / Read A Book Today Hard/soft Copy / Melody Tunes(remove My Daughter's Voice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.