Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) (39233 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / Gunmen Burn Nigerian Army Personnel Along With Military Vehicle In Ebonyi / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Sometimes I just love Nigeria. Imagine if that man was in Nigeria, such won't happen to him. If compare North Korea with Nigeria you will understand that this Nigeria is a whole lot better than that country. Nothing spoil naija, Na our leaders dey ruin this country.
THE LEADERS YOU FOLLOWED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by cray91(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2020
you said it all! naija is just the best place to live if you have money already

na why most of these rich politicians don't travel out to stay but spend few days or weeks

Abroad should be for vacation sake

as much as i hate this country naija i still know its one of best place to live sha
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Sometimes I just love Nigeria. Imagine if that man was in Nigeria, such won't happen to him. If compare North Korea with Nigeria you will understand that this Nigeria is a whole lot better than that country. Nothing spoil naija, Na our leaders dey ruin this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2020
No matter how the country worst reach I no fit risk my life Say I dey go use leg dey go any Arab country apart from turkey ��
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by geoffez: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

What are just saying?,pls shut your mouth up when you have nothing to say.All this killed by police,sars etc,are they not in Nigeria?.
When a country lack good leadership,that's how the citizens are been treated outside.A leader that don't even know the name of his country,can't pronounce it .pls human life matters,migrant have been in existence from.the creation and can ever be stopped,Libyans are in Nigeria if out don't know.I once worked with so.many of them ok,
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by chaloskyx: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
na so FG fumes yet their embassy is still operational in asokoro Abuja. embassy you are meant to shut down and sever all diplomatic relationship
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by jimmychang: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2020
nsiba:

Then let all of em sit their assess in their villages if they can't travel out properly than parading the whole wide world

Bleep you a million times
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by planetx: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2020
cray91:
you said it all! naija is just the best place to live if you have money already

na why most of these rich politicians don't travel out to stay but spend few days or weeks

Abroad should be for vacation sake

as much as i hate this country naija i still know its one of best place to live sha
A country with so much insecurity can never be the best place to live even if you have money.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by heendrix(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

aswear Bro

1 Like

Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2020
nsiba:

I am sorry to say this if you find out more you will be disappointed by the Nigerian....they just burnt him cause they wanna burn him, go to Libya derserts and see the way fellow Nigerians sell other Nigerians like fliies
Seriously, bro. Nigerians are selling their fellow citizens like in 18th century. That's why all those claiming hustle in unsuitable countries or ghetto and filthy areas in Italy and France are deceiving us.
The way I watched a documentary in which confessions and undercover investigation of human trafficking, prostitution, drugs peddle in Italy and France is painful. The place they live isn't worth living for pigs.
We're not ready to face reality and we deserve the hates of foreign nationals because we earned it!
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Litmus: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
All the Nigerian government does in situations like this is to fume like a car with a faulty exhaust pipe lol. Nigerians in other countries are no longer respected. Since it's obvious your government doesn't give a shit about you SMH

Stupid remarks like yours help empower the likes of those Libyan murderers. A more accurate assessment would be to admit that Libyans have become a more barbaric people, dehumanized by decade war brought about by external meddling. Besides this, Nations have laws and those laws apply equally to all above the personal considerations of individuals and their motivations, respect has nothing to do with it.

People like you need to stop brainwashing young Nigerians and conditioning them to approach the world from the perspective of self criticism and inferiority instead of right and wrong relative to relevant national laws.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by EzzyCarter: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Litmus:

Stupid remarks like yours help empower the likes of those Libyan murderers. A more accurate assessment would be to admit that Libyans have become a more barbaric people, dehumanized by decade war brought about by external meddling.

People like you need to stop brainwashing young Nigerians and conditioning them to approach the world from the perspective of self criticism and inferiority.

I respect your point but my post doesn't in any way brainwash anyone into being inferior not accept defeat. The truth remains Nigerians as a whole have never had it this bad and it's reflecting on how other countries treat us...
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by nsiba: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimmychang:

Bleep you a million times

Your ancestors and progenies born and unborn
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
geoffez:

What are just saying?,pls shut your mouth up when you have nothing to say.All this killed by police,sars etc,are they not in Nigeria?.
When a country lack good leadership,that's how the citizens are been treated outside.A leader that don't even know the name of his country,can't pronounce it .pls human life matters,migrant have been in existence from.the creation and can ever be stopped,Libyans are in Nigeria if out don't know.I once worked with so.many of them ok,

Don't ever use the word "shut up" on me again, please. If my opinion sound wierd why not say it in a well mannered form, must you sound rude. I respect everybody opinion and if I find anybody opinion annoying I will skip it. Please take note, thanks.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by geoffez: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:

Don't ever use the word "shut up" on me again, please. If my opinion sound wierd why not say it in a well mannered form, must you sound rude. I respect everybody opinion and if I find anybody opinion annoying I will skip it. Please take note, thanks.

I will still repeat it on you,just shut your mouth up when you have reasonable to talk.All life preciouse,dog talk as if life don't concern you.Talk like a human being.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
nsiba:

Then let all of em sit their assess in their villages if they can't travel out properly than parading the whole wide world
The Libyan pirate nationals that was caught in conjunction with some American citizens last year or so by the Nigerian navy for trying to hijacking ship worth millions of goods on the Nigerian sea, did they burn them alive? Nigeria is a stupid country elsewhere when you're caught as a foreigner for any crime, CNN, BBC, AlJazeera would show and tell the world to know what crime you have committed. Mumu Nigerians.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jesus!
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by HeadShot: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:

But if I may ask, gas blast and this news are they synonymous in any way. Gas blast was an unexpected events, this guys burn a person knowly, is there anything relating to them ?

Death....
They all died
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Vulcan24(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abike should be sent to fume in libya
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by ChimaAdeoye: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
drinoayo:
The Federal Government has condemned “in strong terms” the killing of a Nigerian in Tripoli, Libya.

The Nigerian whose identity has not been confirmed was doused in petrol on Wednesday at a factory in Tripoli by three Libyan nationals before being set on fire, Igbere TV gathered.

Chairman/CEO of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) Abike Dabiri-Erewa in a statement on Thursday signed by a spokesperson for NIDCOM, Gabriel Odu described the act as “dastardly, beastial and unacceptable.”

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1314225387266768896?s=19

Igbere TV reports that Dabiri-Erewa called on the Libyan authorities to apply the full weight of the law on the suspected Killers.

Meanwhile, a statement by the Libyan interior ministry has condemned the act insisting that it is a new wave of violence on migrants in North Africa.

The United Nations has also described the Killing of the Nigerian as “another senseless crime against migrants in the country.”

The suspected attackers are in police custody.

Lalasticlala

One needs to know who this Nigerian is for the Federal government to care at all about his plight. A clear departure from the standard indifference attitude of Nigerian federal government to the plight of its citizens abroad.

The fact they cleverly hid his name tells you who this person is.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by CioAngels(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
It is sad that Nigerian politician have turn Nigeria into a washout where no country respects her again. Yes, her citizens are running away believing they will get better life when they see politician children abroad. They don't know they cannot be like the politicians children because they work round clock to earn stipends while the politicians children are being trained with their own money that the politicians have stolen to send their children abroad. As you are struggling to eat so also your own common wealth that they stole will go down drain. The leaders will just talk tough and it will end their, even when they travel you think they are going to rescue Nigerians, no, they go there to do their personal businessrs witjh tax payers money. Do they really have what it takes to talk to them. No, just shout.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by GreyLaw(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Lol... very terrible mentality. You didn't see any other country it is North Korea you want to used as comparison. Kai, Naigerians!

Please, just a trip to the Western nations of the world and you will spit at Nigeria. Most of the basic amenities of life are lack in in Nigeria and yet Nigerians say Nigeria is okay. I cannot stop laughing.

Nigerians should condemn people travelling to useless Arab countries and those travelling with no papers, not trying to paper of over the cracks of the mess Nigeria is in.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by nsiba: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
onyechez:

The Libyan pirate nationals that was caught in conjunction with some American citizens last year or so by the Nigerian navy for trying to hijacking ship worth millions of goods on the Nigerian sea, did they burn them alive? Nigeria is a stupid country elsewhere when you're caught as a foreigner for any crime, CNN, BBC, AlJazeera would show and tell the world to know what crime you have committed. Mumu Nigerians.

MUMU talk from a trafficker
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by dasparrow: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Watch the country you migrate to as an African but our people will never listen. When you try to warn our people about racism, they become dismissive as if being dismissive or ignorant of racism will make it go away. Why would anyone who is African go to the Arab world for crying out loud?

Anyway, what happened to that man is very unfortunate. I hope the perpetrators are brought to book.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Too bad
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2020
nsiba:

MUMU talk from a trafficker
I am not a trafficker like you, sorry if that's your job,.you are clearly the Mugu because I don't support jungle justice like you because you lack the knowledge of the rule of law and how it works. They should be charged to court for illegal entry or deported asap long story short.
The joke is on you now, little dumb.
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by nsiba: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2020
onyechez:

I am not a trafficker like you, sorry if that's your job,.you are clearly the Mugu because I don't support jungle justice like you because you lack the knowledge of the rule of law and how it works. They should be charged to court for illegal entry or deported asap long story short.
The joke is on you now, little dumb.

Yes you are you are one of those crooked lawyers specializing in illegalities but will want to resort back to rule of law when caught?
You expect millitants to charge illegal foreigners to court ?
You are dumber than a grain of rice....
Re: FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) by Breadnote: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
rli sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.