Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did (789 Views)

See What A Police Officer Did In Lagos Because Of Dreadlocks / Shocker As Doctor Rapes Six Months Pregnant Woman On Antenatal Visit / See What A Civil Defense Officer Did To Me And My Mother Over Land Issues In Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by TPound(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2020
A friend of mine in the entertainment industry, the C.E.O of Nawaoo entertainment, Mr Ekele Kingsley had his share of police encounter last night, but his encounter is more shocking than you could imagine... Here's his story.

Story about my first encounter with a Good Police officer..
So I went for a meeting @ lekki yesterday .. drove off from there by 5:00 pm heading home...I then decided to give some people a lift cos there were too much people at the busstop.. I carried 3men and a lady .. the journey wasn't so smooth.. cos there was too much hold up.. I managed to find my way to obalande and got to a dead end standstill.. the hold up was on a stand still for at least 1hour b4 the I finally made my way to the 3rd main land bridge by 7pm... but that was the beginning of a mad day .. as we were stuck on the hold up for another 4hours .. although it was moving bit by bit but still we were on that same movement for 4hours straight... till I got to an interception on 3rd mainland bridge... it's now 10:12pm.. my car finally Gave Up...it had enough for the day.. the fuel had finish .. after almost 5hours on the road , yes its suposed to have died since ... immidately the car went off.. everyone I gave a free lift from lekki to iyana oworo.. just came down and all fled .. leaving me alone stuck with myself to blame.. I regretted swiftly .. why I gave anyone a ride.. no one even wanted to help me push the car off the road .. everyone just died their way ,, they didnt care .... I was just begging people, to help me push the car off the road when a police man approached me .. asked me what happend .. I explained, then he told me to enter the car and control it ,, he then called 2 other officers to join us ,, then they started pushing it.. till we reached their check point .. I put the car on park... he got to their police van .. Got a 25liter keg and told me .. follow me let's go get fuel.. from a black market seller ... we started walking up for like 25minuts till we got to an open interception demarcated by lasman and road safety with some other joint task force. . We got to their base on the bridge then climbed over the pavement to the other side of the 3rd mainland bridge. . Then he said he had to follow me to look for fuel to buy or else some crazy boys would robb me here .. I said okay.. we walked for like another 20mins by that time it's almost 10:50pm .. till we reached a busStop .. when we were suposed to get black market fuel.. but they said the black market seller has gone home ... but theres a filling station like another 25mins bike away from ,, the black market place ... as we were about leaving some boys approached us and said we cant go like that ,, that we have to pay for entering their territory. .. the police told them that we wont do any such thing. . Then one of the boys came forward wanted to attack the police man... the police man brought a pistol out of his holster. .and fired up, it scared the hoodlums and they all fled ... by then smoke was everywhere. . He then told me to follow him quickly. . We started running thru the rough area all my shoes were stacked with dirty water cos the area was a bit swampy. .. we ran as fast as we can till we reached the open busstop and saw a bike ... we then took the bike to the next place when we would get fuel... the bike man charged us =N=1000 .. we had no choice then to accept the fair ... as we entered the bike .. it started raining heavely. ..through out the ride looking for a filling station for about 25mins it was raining heavily. .I was soaked to my shoes. .. the police officer was also soaked up to his shoes .. the bike man actually carried us till we got to OYINGBO busStop .. then we saw TOTAL FILLING STATION. .. we got in to the filling station ... but they were already closed and taking records of their sales. . then the police man approached them and pleaded on my behalf. For them to sell fuel for me... they ended up selling it and we left the filling station. . Took the same bike back to 3rd mainland bridge ... I couldn't help but think to my self , how much am I going to give this police officer now ... omo this man fit charge me upto 5k oo.. I then asked him why his gun brought too much smoke when he fired it .. he said it wasn't a gun parSAY... that it was teargas he fired ... we laughed about it still in the rain .. it was now 11:20.. we got to the exact opposite side of where the car was parked. . I paid the bike man and bid him farewell. .. got to the opposite side of 3rd mainland bridge with another like 10 to 15 mins trek. .. we finally got to the car.. poured the fuel into the car.. then i approached the police man said ... officer I cant thank u enough for everything you have done for me...
Abeg how much make I give u...
HE THEN REPLIED ME ...
MY BROTHER DONT WORRY.. IM JUST DOING MY JOB...
i tried convincing him to collect at least something from me ...even if it's to replace the teargas. ..
He bluntly refused and said ...I AM ONLY DOING MY JOB...at that moment , i was so so overwhelmed with too much joy.. couldn't explain exactly my joy and happyness of what a Nigerian police officer could do....
I asked him which station hes attached to. . He said alausa ikeja...
I then requested for his phone number. .. which he gladly shared with me. ..
I want you all to please also call him and thank this wonderful police officer SOJI OYATOYE 08056142437...
IM SO GRATEFUL
YOU SAVED A SOUL
#nawaootv

7 Likes

Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by thesicilian: 4:52am On Oct 09, 2020
There are usually many good eggs and few bad eggs in every profession. The problem is, the activities of the bad ones get more media coverage than those of the good ones.
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by Jossyroyal1: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2020
cool

Impressive.

My question is if SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad, why are they chasing after Yahoo boys and Innocent people.

Abi dem no sabi the meaning of their name?
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by akinmusi(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Good PR job for the police.
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by Dbliz(m): 5:27am On Oct 09, 2020
At least this one just made me realise that there are still uncorrupted ones among the NPF. Kudos to him
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by joyandfaith: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2020
akinmusi:
Good PR job for the police.

there are many good police officers especially regular ones. the problem is with special units like sars. I think all special units should be merged and renamed swat team for purpose of responding to distress calls due to armed robbery or kidnapping. only graduates should be in swat team. they should be properly kitted and paid.

1 Like

Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by joyandfaith: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
cool

Impressive.

My question is if SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad, why are they chasing after Yahoo boys and Innocent people.

Abi dem no sabi the meaning of their name?

there are no more armed robbers targeting homes randomly unless they have specific targets in particular area. most robbers are targetting financial institutions. even highway robberies have reduced. kidnapping is major security issue now. efcc, dss, detectivex should go after cybercrimals and fraudsters.
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
TPound:
A friend of mine in the entertainment industry, the C.E.O of Nawaoo entertainment, Mr Ekele Kingsley had his share of police encounter last night, but his encounter is more shocking than you could imagine... Here's his story.

Story about my first encounter with a Good Police officer..
So I went for a meeting @ lekki yesterday .. drove off from there by 5:00 pm heading home...I then decided to give some people a lift cos there were too much people at the busstop.. I carried 3men and a lady .. the journey wasn't so smooth.. cos there was too much hold up.. I managed to find my way to obalande and got to a dead end standstill.. the hold up was on a stand still for at least 1hour b4 the I finally made my way to the 3rd main land bridge by 7pm... but that was the beginning of a mad day .. as we were stuck on the hold up for another 4hours .. although it was moving bit by bit but still we were on that same movement for 4hours straight... till I got to an interception on 3rd mainland bridge... it's now 10:12pm.. my car finally Gave Up...it had enough for the day.. the fuel had finish .. after almost 5hours on the road , yes its suposed to have died since ... immidately the car went off.. everyone I gave a free lift from lekki to iyana oworo.. just came down and all fled .. leaving me alone stuck with myself to blame.. I regretted swiftly .. why I gave anyone a ride.. no one even wanted to help me push the car off the road .. everyone just died their way ,, they didnt care .... I was just begging people, to help me push the car off the road when a police man approached me .. asked me what happend .. I explained, then he told me to enter the car and control it ,, he then called 2 other officers to join us ,, then they started pushing it.. till we reached their check point .. I put the car on park... he got to their police van .. Got a 25liter keg and told me .. follow me let's go get fuel.. from a black market seller ... we started walking up for like 25minuts till we got to an open interception demarcated by lasman and road safety with some other joint task force. . We got to their base on the bridge then climbed over the pavement to the other side of the 3rd mainland bridge. . Then he said he had to follow me to look for fuel to buy or else some crazy boys would robb me here .. I said okay.. we walked for like another 20mins by that time it's almost 10:50pm .. till we reached a busStop .. when we were suposed to get black market fuel.. but they said the black market seller has gone home ... but theres a filling station like another 25mins bike away from ,, the black market place ... as we were about leaving some boys approached us and said we cant go like that ,, that we have to pay for entering their territory. .. the police told them that we wont do any such thing. . Then one of the boys came forward wanted to attack the police man... the police man brought a pistol out of his holster. .and fired up, it scared the hoodlums and they all fled ... by then smoke was everywhere. . He then told me to follow him quickly. . We started running thru the rough area all my shoes were stacked with dirty water cos the area was a bit swampy. .. we ran as fast as we can till we reached the open busstop and saw a bike ... we then took the bike to the next place when we would get fuel... the bike man charged us =N=1000 .. we had no choice then to accept the fair ... as we entered the bike .. it started raining heavely. ..through out the ride looking for a filling station for about 25mins it was raining heavily. .I was soaked to my shoes. .. the police officer was also soaked up to his shoes .. the bike man actually carried us till we got to OYINGBO busStop .. then we saw TOTAL FILLING STATION. .. we got in to the filling station ... but they were already closed and taking records of their sales. . then the police man approached them and pleaded on my behalf. For them to sell fuel for me... they ended up selling it and we left the filling station. . Took the same bike back to 3rd mainland bridge ... I couldn't help but think to my self , how much am I going to give this police officer now ... omo this man fit charge me upto 5k oo.. I then asked him why his gun brought too much smoke when he fired it .. he said it wasn't a gun parSAY... that it was teargas he fired ... we laughed about it still in the rain .. it was now 11:20.. we got to the exact opposite side of where the car was parked. . I paid the bike man and bid him farewell. .. got to the opposite side of 3rd mainland bridge with another like 10 to 15 mins trek. .. we finally got to the car.. poured the fuel into the car.. then i approached the police man said ... officer I cant thank u enough for everything you have done for me...
Abeg how much make I give u...
HE THEN REPLIED ME ...
MY BROTHER DONT WORRY.. IM JUST DOING MY JOB...
i tried convincing him to collect at least something from me ...even if it's to replace the teargas. ..
He bluntly refused and said ...I AM ONLY DOING MY JOB...at that moment , i was so so overwhelmed with too much joy.. couldn't explain exactly my joy and happyness of what a Nigerian police officer could do....
I asked him which station hes attached to. . He said alausa ikeja...
I then requested for his phone number. .. which he gladly shared with me. ..
I want you all to please also call him and thank this wonderful police officer SOJI OYATOYE 08056142437...
IM SO GRATEFUL
YOU SAVED A SOUL
#nawaootv

Wow!!! I love this
Re: A Shocker As To What A Police Officer Did by expliciit: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
We need more of this good news to read, I spoke with the officer few minutes ago

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Who Stole Iphone Dehumanized. / ENDCRACKSQUAD Harasses Students In NSUKKA. / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.