Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

On Writers, Clients, And Our Business - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / On Writers, Clients, And Our Business (5729 Views)

Whatsapp Group To Get Clients And Writers / My Clients Are Always Happy I Deliver Quality Articles On Time (screenshots) / JOBS I Did For FRAUDULENT Clients. These Frauds Refused To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by AndroidAI(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
chinnyTF95:

On good clients who pay less, I have one. I once dumped him for another client who promised heaven and earth but ran away with the work. Good consistent clients are underrated. They may not pay the highest but they are more reliable. Had to go back and beg my consistent client o.

Lol. You are at the mercy of clients, earning peanuts. You deserve better, unless your skill is not polished!
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Lol. You are at the mercy of clients, earning peanuts. You deserve better, unless your skill is not polished!

And the day they gave birth to this gay is father took him to church to pray is father later became useless and decided to go into gaysim to feed his younger siblings

All gays deserves mobb attacks

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by AndroidAI(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And the day they gave birth to this gay is father took him to church to pray is father later became useless and decided to go into gaysim to feed his younger siblings

All gays deserves mobb attacks

Thanks so much for spreading my Gospel grin

I am GAY and i love to receive dicck.

The bigger, the better cheesy
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Thanks so much for spreading my Gospel grin

I am GAY and i love to receive dicck.

The bigger, the better cheesy

Foolsih gay i spit on your head you shouldn't be buried when you die so you wont curse the soil your kind will never be accepted in Nigeria
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by AndroidAI(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Foolsih gay i spit on your head you shouldn't be buried when you die so you wont curse the soil your kind will never be accepted in Nigeria

I will be buried in the sky with your dicck in my mouth grin
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:41am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Gays deseve death

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by AndroidAI(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I am in love with you guy. I will fucck your ass till you are begging me for more. I have a very big dicck that will make you beg me for more. I will knack you till you confess

Not with that small dicck cheesy
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

When you pass me your personal info let's see if you really want your cock in your mouth

Abomination
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Not with that small dicck cheesy

Pass me your personal info you abomination
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by AndroidAI(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Pass me your personal info you abomination

You are a closeted homosexual.

Come to Lagos let me handle your small prick grin

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Tolustuls(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good afternoon. My name is Tolu. I understand that you do not have any openings at the moment. However, you can contact me on WhatsApp (08060096342) if or when you need an expert content writer.

Upon request, I can provide a link to some of my beautifully crafted content over the years across various niches like cannabis and health, cryptocurrency and NFTs, Vintage goods, and many others.

I look forward to hearing from you. I can't wait to churn out captivating and easy-to-understand content for you.

PS: I have a premium Grammarly and copyscape account.
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Ajups: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Blog writer needed, you must be very good and efficient.
Pay can be attractive depending on how good you are
WhatsApp 08142620625
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by ATOMICBOOM: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Hello i am a writer, i write stories e.t.c you can reach me on this email:benfaithful337@gmail.com
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by ATOMICBOOM: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Hello i am a writer, i write stories e.t.c
you can reach me on this email:benfaithful337@gmail.com
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by ATOMICBOOM: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2023
OlabodeIsrael:
Hello,

I'm in search of a writer with good command of English. One who can dedicate at least 15 hours a week to writing. He/she will be writing at least 3 articles per week.

Please reach out to me on this number 08136619776 (WhatsApp)

CLOSED
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by ATOMICBOOM: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2023
I am a creative writer you can reach me on this email: benfaithful337@gmail.com
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by ATOMICBOOM: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
i am a creative writer you can reach me on this email: benfaithful337@gmail.com
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by RichDaniels: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hello All,

I am looking for a young writer who can simply write articles for a Nigerian univeristy audience. The work is a continuous work, there are more than 5 jobs a day. Article word counts is 1000 words at least per article.

Pay is #500 for each article (would be increase as we move on)

No plagerism, original contents and standard Nigerian English.

Interested, please WhatsApp: 09025515812
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by xandara: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2023
RichDaniels:
Hello All,

I am looking for a young writer who can simply write articles for a Nigerian univeristy audience. The work is a continuous work, there are more than 5 jobs a day. Article word counts is 1000 words at least per article.

Pay is #500 for each article (would be increase as we move on)

No plagerism, original contents and standard Nigerian English.

Interested, please WhatsApp: 09025515812
You're quite a thief. That's 0.5 naira per word
No na. People don't pay that anymore. Up your game and spend money on your writers. I earn #3 - #5 with original content so you should up your game if you want anyone to work for you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
Are you in search of a content writer who can truly captivate and engage your target audience? Look no further! With my exceptional writing skills and SEO expertise, I have the power to transform your brand's online presence.

Crafted with precision and passion, my content weaves compelling stories that forge deep connections with readers. Get ready to unlock the full potential of your brand and witness remarkable results.

Contact me now to take your brand to new heights and leave a lasting impact on your audience. Let's embark on this journey together and create content that commands attention and drives success. ✍️🚀

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by emasahb: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
🛑 Are you a FICTION WRITER?

AuthorThis is recruiting exceptional fiction writers to join our growing team. You’ll get consistent work, good pay, and support from editors on your projects.

*How to Apply:*
Our application process is two-fold.

1️⃣ First, fill the form linked below and attach your samples.
www.authorthis.com/fictionapply

2️⃣ Second, send me a WhatsApp DM (08148616463) introducing yourself and letting me know that you’ve completed the form.

🔍Our editors will review your samples and I’ll keep in touch.

📇 If you’re not a fiction writer with some experience, please don’t apply.

🔗 If you have someone in your network you can refer, please send them the image below.

🚨Very urgent. We’re hiring writers ASAP.

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by MICHEALOMIS99(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hello! I'm a passionate and experienced ghostwriter dedicated to transforming your thoughts and ideas into captivating tales that resonate with readers. With a flair for storytelling and a keen eye for detail, I'm here to help you create the literary masterpiece you've always envisioned.

🌟 Why Choose Me as Your Ghostwriter? 🌟

1. Adaptable Writing Style: Whether it's a thrilling mystery, a heartwarming romance, or an inspiring self-help book, I can adapt my writing style to suit your genre and voice, ensuring a seamless and authentic final product.

2. Strong Research Skills: I believe that a well-researched foundation is key to crafting a compelling narrative. I'll dive deep into any subject matter, ensuring your story is both accurate and engaging.

3. Strict Confidentiality: As a ghostwriter, I understand the importance of discretion. Your ideas and content will always remain confidential, and I'm more than happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement if needed.

4. Timely Delivery: I value your time and deadlines. You can trust me to deliver high-quality work within the agreed-upon timeframe, keeping you updated on progress along the way.

5. Open Communication: Collaboration is essential for a successful project. I'll maintain open lines of communication, ensuring that your vision is accurately reflected in the final product.

📚 My Ghostwriting Services Include 📚

- Fiction (novels, novellas, short stories)
- Non-fiction (memoirs, biographies, self-help books)
- Blog posts and articles
- E-books

Ready to bring your story to life? Let's connect and embark on this exciting literary journey together! Feel free to reach out with any questions or to discuss your project in detail. Contact me on michealomis99@gmail.com or on WhatsApp: +2348101795433
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by IsatolaJuliet(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2023
If you need good content for blog posts or ebooks, contact me via WhatsApp 08147012738.

Error free
Plagiarism free
Quality content.

I delivered valuable content
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by joemiki(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Romance writer's needed.

Pay is #1 per word.
Workload is between 5-15k words weekly.

Submit samples and if you get accepted after a paid trial we might consider working long term after the first work.

Whatsapp: 09167899607
Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by godisgr8(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15
This is a beautiful piece from a mind that os deep and a heart that is so large.

You served everyone breakfast in this piece, enough to feel their (or our) thought bellies for a long time to come.

I recently completed a script writing course that was put together by Terra Kulture.

Apart from being a content/article writer and author, I also write scripts for movies (I am an actor and producer)

There is no amount of learning that is too much.

Thanks once again for the encouragement and challenge to keep pushing the boundaries of knowledge as far as writing is concerned.

08023771690 (Whatsapp) I am available for writing gigs and collaborations.

Re: On Writers, Clients, And Our Business by DukkyBB: 7:15pm On Feb 17
Hello,

We are seeking the services of a freelance SEO writer.

Niche: Career, Business, Education
Audience: African females between 18 and 40
Language: Semi Formal

If interested, please use the link below to apply.

https://forms.gle/u8DuU5wnnEgGRTxk8

Kind Regards,
Dukky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Benscolari - He Is Fraudulent / Making Awesome Presentations: Tips And Tricks For Great Project Defense / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.