Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (29666 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Phyno Fyno
I wish u were a nairalander, could have asked that u see the thread on my signature and chose whichever gift u want delivered to you

What message do you have for me ? angry

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2020
blowjohn:

U just shot urself in the foot.
Keep comparing phyno to jadakiss.
Next time u will compare davido to Anderson paak or m.i to buster rhymes.

That's what happens when u know nothing about good music.

It seems you still don't understand. Wow my bro it's okay stop talking. Exposure I understand limits what people are able to grasp it understand so it's okay stop talking.

If what you wrote is all you got from my comment then again sorry
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

What message do you have for me ? angry
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Dididrumz(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
Adrian9:
Ezege 1 of Africa!
This guy's rap is dope!
But I bet you He's 10 times better when he uses Igbo to rap.
In Igbo he sings,raps,makes poems and proverbs!
You just have to understand the Igbo language to fully appreciate the awesomeness of this man!

I don't Understand Igbo but there's nothing "Phyno" that I don't like.

the guy is cool.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Pweetyccee(f): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday Fine boy
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Agbebakun22: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Hbd Boss man, what happened to onyi22 I haven't been seeing her trend
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Adrian9(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Dididrumz:

I don't Understand Igbo but there's nothing "Phyno" that I don't like.

the guy is cool.
If you don't understand Igbo,you are most definitely missing out!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

It seems you still don't understand. Wow my bro it's okay stop talking. Exposure I understand limits what people are able to grasp it understand so it's okay stop talking.

If what you wrote is all you got from my comment then again sorry

O.G phyno grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Say hello to the man of the year
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Braintrain: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

There is just something I like about him, and it's not his music.

He just has class. He doesn't come off as thuggish or trying too hard to be posh, he is just natural.. This type won't do Yahoo or drugs to keep up the gram life nope! he doesn't send that.

He is a typical O.G man...

This type won't try to impress or bully you. He reminds me of jadakiss or Sheek louch

True O.Gees who always return to their block

Edited I left out Styles P because he too thugged out. Styles P aka Pinero the ghost is just too hardcore to ever be a gentleman despite whatever he thinks
I know the dealer that sell him crack in Chevy view tf you talking about
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Candycrushy(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday phyno Fino
Aloba m
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lastempero: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2020
SwayG:
He started his music career as a producer in 2003 when he was just 17.. is God not amazing?
Happy Birthday Big man

Badt guy, i wonder how guys they use football age, i could tell his age from his i knew from first bank enugu. I know wetin i dey talk. But na real G, i love his originality. Never in the news for the wrong thing.na this one be role model.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Braintrain:

I know the dealer that sell him crack in Chevy view tf you talking about

Read your comment again , made no sense

Stay away from crack it ain't good for ya
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by bhorazzi(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday to Phyno..................LLNP
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Buhari is impressed....

This guy remains my favorite Igbo rapper even if I don't have an idea of things he says.

Are there any other mainstream Ibo rappers?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Buhari is impressed....

This guy remains my favorite Igbo rapper even if I don't have an idea of things he says.

no dear ... ill bliss (oga boss) rap pass Phyno.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Phyno Fyno
I wish u were a nairalander, could have asked that u see the thread on my signature and chose whichever gift u want delivered to you

These your funny (wack) sales pitches.... Plus do something about your DP. It looks like you're floating (photoshopped)
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by 2cribz: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2020
He never old na. 34 years never see life yet na. Unlike afonjas who take marriage as anywhere belle face that at age 20 they are ready to marry. But phyno your grey hair don dey too much. My guy sleep well, eat well,too many grey hair at age 34. Abi u don clock 60
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by bamasite2: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday Phyno fyno!
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2020
michjunior:
No1 igbo rapper....thought he was an Enugu son shaa...didt know he is frm Anambra

he's from Awka in anambra state .. .
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Kingnelson9: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Buhari is impressed....

sorry u dnt understand igbo,bt u can be taught if u want.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2020
happy birthday nwanne ......

but wait ooo... haven't seen or heard about phyno's girlfriend before ....let it not be what I'm thinking ......
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
He’s my birthday mate ☺️ kiss kiss kiss Oya you people should celebrate me too jooor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by MNDY(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

He just has class. He doesn't come off as thuggish or trying too hard to be posh, he is just natural.. This type won't do Yahoo or drugs to keep up the gram life nope! he doesn't send that.

This type won't try to impress or bully you. He reminds me of jadakiss or Sheek louch

Edited I left out Styles P because he too thugged out. Styles P aka Pinero the ghost is just too hardcore to ever be a gentleman despite whatever he thinks

He has gone thru a lot that money can't erase the main him established by long years of "Owu"
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Kingnelson9: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
happy birthday king of birds !
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Princelyon247(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
Phyno Turns 34 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyno
Happy birthday � Ezege uwa'nile
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Dididrumz(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Adrian9:
If you don't understand Igbo,you are most definitely missing out!
I know I am bro.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Princelyon247(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin
I just wan say make you try patronize my biz then I go deliver your Birthday present together cheesy cheesy
https:///2347082717731
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by RealEzee(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

Chaii add papoose to the mix naaa, baba no like issues kwa
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by donprinyo(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2020
na wa o and i am 35. still de find work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wale Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / Don Jazzy Gifts A Woman N250k On Twitter To Start Her Own Business / Erem Emeka, Ajebo, Proposes To Uche Kamalu On Her Birthday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.