Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,920 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (29670 Views)

Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Eastlink(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Adrian9:

If you don't understand Igbo,you are most definitely missing out!
No hype bro, but what you said is the truth. When Phyno raps with English, he sound like every other good rapper, but when he raps in Ibo, my God! He evolves into something that I can’t explain. The lyrics connects to some metaphysical realm. As if you’re listening to Tupac and BIG fused together in one rapper.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by iezeiyida(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Phyno's 2014 debut album ''No Guts No Glory'' really uplifted people's morale that year, to strive and never give up in what you do. This guy is a very talented Nigerian rapper. Another two video of his songs: Ride For You Ft. Davido, & The Bag (Micha Micha Aka) really bam well. Happy birthday to you Phyno Fyno
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2020
RealEzee:
Chaii add papoose to the mix naaa, baba no like issues kwa
Very true

He has that papoose vibe too grin

Well done.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
MNDY:

He has gone thru a lot that money can't erase the main him established by long years of "Owu"

You just might be right and that's what he has in common with the likes of jadakiss shrek louch and papoose like another member added

These men have money but went through hell before getting the money so nothing impresses them anymore they are legit and real to the core
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

There is just something I like about him, and it's not his music.

He just has class. He doesn't come off as thuggish or trying too hard to be posh, he is just natural.. This type won't do Yahoo or drugs to keep up the gram life nope! he doesn't send that.

He is a typical O.G man...

This type won't try to impress or bully you. He reminds me of jadakiss or Sheek louch

True O.Gees who always return to their block

Edited I left out Styles P because he too thugged out. Styles P aka Pinero the ghost is just too hardcore to ever be a gentleman despite whatever he thinks

Aswrrr......

He's got his own class.....and he doesn't shove it down people's throat ...
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Skyfornia(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday Ezege...keep repping the Igbos.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Aswrrr......

He's got his own class.....and he doesn't shove it down people's throat ...

Exactly you described it perfectly..watch jadakiss at award shows he has the same vibe. He won't try to impress you at all. Same with Sheek louch and papoose .

These are real O.Geez

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lymelyte(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

He just has class. He doesn't come off as thuggish or trying too hard to be posh, he is just natural.. This type won't do Yahoo or drugs to keep up the gram life nope! he doesn't send that.

This type won't try to impress or bully you. He reminds me of jadakiss or Sheek louch

Edited I left out Styles P because he too thugged out. Styles P aka Pinero the ghost is just too hardcore to ever be a gentleman despite whatever he thinks
Real talk grin
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

Exactly you described it perfectly..watch jadakiss at award shows he has the same vibe. He won't try to impress you at all. Same with Sheek louch and papoose .

These are real O.Geez

Sure.....

grin wink

He doesn't even drag positions with anyone....

In one of his songs he said "gimme the money, hold your award".......

He has no time to be dragging for little issues....

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Realtalk20: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Sure.....

grin wink

That's how one knows an O.G

They have seen it all, they got swag and drip but don't brag

They are the last to come to the club / party but the first to leave.

They don't dance at parties they always are the ones sitting in a corner having a drink or smoke but talking quietly.

Respect to all real O.Geez

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:

That's how one knows an O.G

They have seen it all, they got swag and drip but don't brag

They are the last to come to the club / party but the first to leave

They don't dance at parties they always are the ones sitting in a corner having a drink or smoke talking quietly.

Respect to all real O.Geez

Sure bro.....

wink

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by FuckThaMod: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Scalet:
oga phyno na Enugu guy
Read the post again.. This time slowly
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy bufday Phyno fino..
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Greatfullheart: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2020
PlayerMeji:
OK! Nigerian Snoop Dog!
what dey fucky

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by frankyychiji(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Adrian9:
Ezege 1 of Africa!
This guy's rap is dope!
But I bet you He's 10 times better when he uses Igbo to rap.
In Igbo he sings,raps,makes poems and proverbs!
You just have to understand the Igbo language to fully appreciate the awesomeness of this man!
Broman, if you grew up in Enugu and environs, you will appreciate his language more. Dude chops Igbo rap like he's reinventing the language. So sweet!

The nwa aburo brand new but my guy tear rubber grin

That same day, phyno saw his guy at night, where he wan ko chalu onu ugu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Oshowfreetv: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Davido Used & Dumpe.d Babymama Chioma - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals | Laycon Leads £ndSars!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yMWtJLYbY

#davido #FEM #DavidoFem #kemiolunloyo #Kemitalkslaw
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by daniwise(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
I hear.u mean 54.Audio age everywhere grin cheesy
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by FuckThaMod: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Xavfra:

Sure.....

grin wink

At the bolded, i remember the line cracking me up grin but i can't remember the song grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Greatfullheart: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
He looks like Mo. Salah of Liverpool in 1st and 2nd Photo
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Ayoswit:
He looks like a certain footballer who plays for arsenal. Happy birthday handsome dude. kiss
. aubameyang
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Hespee93: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

I swear, being a yoruba tribe. I love his relationship with Olamide.

Very cool guy

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:

At the bolded, i remember the line cracking me up grin but i can't remember the song grin

Aswrrr.....

I think it was *best rapper*
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy Birthday great one...

I like his originality, and the fact that he stayed true to his roots.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Realtalk20:
This man grin

Phyno has always been a cool guy but wait, did he told you that he is not into drugs or Yahoo?
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2020
He looks likes Jesus in the second photo
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by AnfieldFan: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Best rapper from his Playmaker album...
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by akin83590: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2020
:OK! Nigerian Snoop Dog!
what dey fucky
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Saintly01(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Ezege 1 of Africa.
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Princessbettyj(f): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Happy birthday phyno,damn!!! Nigga looks so fineeeeeeeeeeeeee God bless you boss, age graciously
Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by ogbonti: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Shadysen:
34 years without a child not that money is a problem o...

you want to stress up his life with kids matter? his life , his kids - face your own matter grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Eshiosbest: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2020
34ys,there is God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Uche Jombo's Husband Carrying His Son (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.