Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Prayer For Settling One's Debts - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer For Settling One's Debts (10305 Views)

Supplications To Attain Provision And Wealth, And Pay Off Debts / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / Prayer For Settling Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Friend22(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
DennisEche:

''PRAYER FOR SETTLING DEBTS'' OR IS OUR NATIONAL DEBT NO LONGER DEBT?

Qur'aan concisely describes some of you as donkeys that bray without anything frightening it.

Keep braying.
Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by DennisEche(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Friend22:

Qur'aan concisely describes some of you as donkeys that bray without anything frightening it.

Keep braying.
TELL ME WHAT THE QURANS SAYS ABOUT BLACKS.
Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Friend22(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
DennisEche:

TELL ME WHAT THE QURANS SAYS ABOUT BLACKS.
Keeping trying hard to be foolish eh,I won't stop you.
Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Xmuslim: 3:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Hamzashaf99:

From what I've been seeing from you on Nairaland, when it comes to Islam, you act like a mad bull with a thorn stuck in its a*se that it doesn't know how to get rid of.

But it does not show wisdom, it only shows how much hatred you have for it, you can't even tolerate an ant that has any association with it.

Learn to be tolerant and happy also, there is nothing good to be found in harbouring so much hate in your heart.
would not have replied you, But because your comment describe Allah and Muhammad perfectly grin. Both of them can't tolerate non muslims. You don't even know what is in your Qur'an and hadith.

Muhammad asked you guys to kill apostate and blasphemers. Muhammad can't even tolerate black cat and dog too - they're to be killed. Do you know that according to Muhammad, majority of hell dwellers are women grin

I sympathise with you, your parent and society just brainwashed you grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2020
And you're back again. Continue the good work�
Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Lol, what do you know, don't blame you as you don't know nothing...
Xmuslim:
they deceive yourself. Prayer no dey work especially the one posted on this thread.

Istikhara is another prayer that does not work.

But you no go gree to reason am grin
Re: Prayer For Settling One's Debts by Xmuslim: 4:07am On Oct 15, 2020
Ferizu:
Lol, what do you know, don't blame you as you don't know nothing...
yes I dont know anything. However, I'm more merciful than your Allah because I can't roast a living thing in hell fire forever. Snap out of the indoctrination; become a human that you were born to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Eid Coincides With Jumuah / Why Did A Goat Eat The "unchanged Quran" & Why Didn't Allah Stop The Goat? / Who Is Sheikh Muhammad Al-amin Al Kanemi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.