Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Another Prophetic Declaration To Them That Believe!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Prophetic Declaration To Them That Believe!!! (163 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Prophetic Declaration To Them That Believe!!! by apstpaulg(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Am once again moved by compassion in my spirit to pray for some category of people today...

(1) To those having turbulence in their finances... I PRAY FOR U TO RECIEVE WISDOM TO KNOW WHAT GOD WANTS U TO VENTURE INTO, & THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE THE NEEDED RESOURCES & PROSPER U THEREIN, IJN.

(2) To those looking onto GOD 4 divine healing... I PRAY 4 U, THAT THE OMNISCIENCE (all knowing) GOD, WIK RIVITALIZE UR BODY WITH DIVINE HEALING, IJN.

(3) To those in turbulent marriages... I PRAY 4 U, THAT THE GOD OF PEACE, WILL SILENCE THE RAGING STORM OF D ENEMY OVER UR MARRIAGE, & GIVE U A NEW GLORY, IJN.

(4) To those looking onto GOD for d fruit of the womb... I PRAY 4 U, THAT GOD WHO HAD CREATED THE WOMB, WILL DEFY EVERY NEGATIVE REPORT, & CAUSE UR WOMB TO BEAR CHILDREN, IJN.

(5) For all upcoming Minister's of the Gospel... I PRAY 4 DIVINE APOSTOLIC GRACE UPON UR MINISTRY, IJN.

I DECREE, that u shall hv a sign to Testify by mid November, iJn. AMEN

Apostle Paul Eshiet

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Settle For Less / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.