Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 (163 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(sun. 15/10/2017) Be An Active Christian / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 15/10/2017) Like The Sacrifice Of Cain? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: THE COMMANDOS I.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 15/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, October 15, 2020) -

*THE COMMANDOS 1*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the grace to still be in the faith, in spite of all the trials that I have passed through.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I don't want to be an ordinary christian, please, make me a commando in Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, strengthen me to withstand and weather any storm, as a good soldier of Christ; and, let nothing be able to separate me from Your love, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to endure hardness, as a good soldier of Christ, that I may please You, who have chosen me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me never to give up or compromise my faith, in the face of adversity, and to do exploits for You, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to endure shame, insults and reproach, for the sake of the expansion of Your kingdom, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to live above sin, and all activities of the flesh, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, I surrender all to You. Please help me to trust You even more as You train me to become a commando for You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and release upon his life, fresh oil, for greater works, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from the above prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Supports #ENDSARS Protest / Get Your Rewards For The Good Works You Have Done / Anyone Against #ENDSARS Protest Is An Enemy Of Nigeria -bishop Mike (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.