Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart (844 Views)

School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) / Founder Of Lekki British Int'l School Becomes Doctor Of Education / Founder Of Lekki British Int'l School Becomes Doctor Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by Hardeysolution(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
SCHOOL BECOMES A SCAM WHEN YOU'RE NOT SMART

Nigerian parents once said, go to school and become somebody!

Nigerian government once said, go to school, let's waste your time, let's give you archaic, outdated education and be a prayer point!

Declare a state of emergency on education!

Declare a state of emergency on education!

What pains me most is how lecturers know that they aren't teaching us how to be successful yet, act as though our success is in their hands, such effrontery and audacity!

☹️

First class graduates now selling phone accessories and begging for sales without Dy/DX.

I will not join those who say education is useless. But if you ask me, I will say, don't be educated in school alone, be smart!

I didn't write anything for Nigeria@60 to celebrate my father land so I could protest against the government's inefficiency. You may think that's inconsequential... No.. I joined several of others who became indifferent because of bad governance. It has worn us out.

ASUU will continue to embark on strike. If your children attend a public University now that you don't have a wife or husband, they will experience ASUU strike too.

Not until ASUU shows us they are filled with wise professors, students show us that they went to school to be educated, your leaders can't do anything because here in Nigeria, no one owes anyone anything serious.

In the next 20 years, you'll be the ones in the realm of affairs. Hope the coming generation won't use hashtags #endasuustrike #endsars for you too. It may be reformed in names, hope we won't be having the same problems with you too?

It's easy to throw pebbles at the government, when we are becoming what they are. It would only mean we are hypocrites and we have no voice!

In the country where I was supposed to be born, we don't hype grades over abilities. When India was like that, thinking it's all about grades, and forgetting the individual abilities of everyone, India was poverty headquarters will little or no inventions. Now, they are moving, even though slow and NIGERIA is treading that path.

Don't go to school with the mind to fail. If school doesn't matter but all you do is fun fun fun, you're just "unserious"...

School na scam, but it's because you're unserious and not having time for your education. If you are a serious student, even if your grades don't speak, other things will speak. Haven't you seen how first class students beg third class students for giveaway in your group chats? It's a reflection of what is about to happen..

But now, the eficos are now doing what the smart ones are doing.

I am just trying to ensure we balance this thing.

If you have the money without being educated, it will tell for you but then, you have the money �
If you have the certificates without money, it will tell for you, but na certificate you go eat?�
If you have the money and the certificate and the brain, you're the one we are talking about.
Such people have the true story that school isn't a scam because they are smart!

Solve your maths and be a lecturer to recycle the system.
The C students are CEOs, B students are managers and A students are lecturers.

The C students pay the B and the A students. If you must really make it out of school, be a serious student that doesn't take school as all in all.

You can make your money without waiting for scholarship money�

School becomes a scam when you're not smart.
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by GolDRoger: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Really?
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by NevetsIbot(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hogwash
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Hogwash
(Offence intended) You're not smart.
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by NevetsIbot(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
(Offence intended) You're not smart.

Lol... I'm guessing you were told this a lot as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Lol... I'm guessing you were told this a lot as a kid.
No doubt I was mentally abuse as a kid but those who abused me are now feeling the aftermath cool
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Masonkaycares:
No doubt I was mentally abuse as a kid but those who abused me are now feeling the aftermath cool

Good for you.........
Re: Opinion: School Becomes A Scam When You're Not Smart by ItayNinja: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Those who schooling as helped will not agree with you and those who schooling as not helped will agree with you. It is that simple
Gain university admission into 200 level without Jamb by using Ijmb or Jupeb. To apply visit ijmbdivinehelp.com

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Law School Port Harcourt-Another Legacy By The Wike Led Administrat / Buhari Gives Adamu Adamu 2 Weeks Ultimatum To End The Strike Or Be Fired / Pls Info On Absu & Imsu Post Ume Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.