Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] (815 Views)

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by thegeniusmedia: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2023
The embattled Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, candidate, Mmesoma Ejikeme, has admitted scoring 249.

Mmesoma was reacting to claims that the feedback from JAMB showed she scored 249.

,,,,,,The 19-year-old had claimed to have earned JAMB’s highest score after her UTME result slip showed 362.

But, JAMB had faulted the result, stressing…..that she forged it.

,,,,,,The claims and counter-claims between Mmesoma and JAMB caused a major controversy across Nigeria.

Amid the controversy, the board insisted she forged the result on a template it stopped using in----https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2023/07/05/breaking-mmesoma-ejikeme-finally-accept-249-jamb-score-video/

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by taylor89(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2023
cry
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by saintopus(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Why she no go accept am?

Yeye dey smell

She know well well say she Forged the result

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by ManWater: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2023

It's definitely a fake.
But I still can't fathom how any sensible person will fake her JAMB result to have the highest score. Highest score that will attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by Arrewa: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Ok, interesting...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by Xwizard: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Expect another thread after this

She accepted her scores but remain adamant she didn’t commit forgery. Jamb should find out who did it pls. International bodies are looking. Someone has to be pinned for this
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by JovialRPiller: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2023
grin

I'm waiting for the delusional folks to come and claim that she was forced into saying this because Pitoobi didn't reclaim his stolen manhood after coming distant third in the last presidential election.

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by Sharpsharp00123: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

She accepted her scores but remain adamant she didn’t commit forgery. Jamb should find out who did it pls. International bodies are looking. Someone has to be pinned for this
u people want to ruin this girl, this case is very sensitive n it’s obvious d fault is on her part n not jamb

Jamb have made it clear n even d spokesperson have put 1m up for grab for anyone who can n defend it that they made mistake

Just let d case die a natural death cos the more u people try to twist d case d messier it will b for the girl

It’s a fault on her part( either through cafe ooo or any uncle or Aunty or anyone jamb is not at fault) …..so if u keep twisting it till it gets to court it will n treated as criminal case n she will lose out n have to face d penalty

That time emotions n begging will never b enough , just lock up on this case n stop trying to make excuses for her

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by yarimo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mumu little girl
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by abbasajao(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
How did she know that she has the highest score?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by logicalhumour: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by damilola4162(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hh
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by WilsonBright935: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2023
ManWater:

It's definitely a fake.
But I still can't fathom how any sensible person will fake her JAMB result to have the highest score. Highest score that will attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.

Let's see if diasporans that promised her scholarship in the USA and Canada will still do that
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by Sharpsharp00123: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
logicalhumour:
Jamb should provide CCTV footage and remark let everybody see. I sense that jamb fûcked up as usual, and now they're trying to cover their black nyash.
go n listen to d call they put through to this girl via channels on twitter n u will b ashamed of this girl

It got to a point she was asked where she printed d result, she answered at home. She was asked if they have a printer at home n she went numb

She was also asked who printed it for her she couldn’t say anything

As in it’s crystal clear it’s pure fraud

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1676500339917217793

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
ManWater:

It's definitely a fake.

She's not smart now 😂😂
Re: BREAKING: Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Accept 249 JAMB Score? [VIDEO] by stuffs2002: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
Xwizard:

Keep pushing her untill she lands in jail

(1) (Reply)

Daily Practice Question with Answer For JAMB/SSCE Candidates (All Subjects) / Just For Ladies: Never Tell Him That Your Tried If He Haven't Cüm.... E Get Why / The Future Of A Child - Who's Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.