Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead (46216 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Princessbettyj(f): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Black face Wor wor sha undecided tongue
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Surfacebaba: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
rip gallant man
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Ashirioluwa: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
owukpa:
Ahmedu Ocholi, father of singer, Augustine Ahmedu, otherwise known as Blackface, is dead.

The singer announced this sad development via a tweet on Thursday night.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that Ocholi, a retired soldier hailed from Agatu, Benue State.

He wrote, “Today 8th October 2020 the great Mr Ahmedu Ocholi passed away

“You played your part well Papa."

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/singer-blackface-loses-father-ahmedu-ocholi.html

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1314275415100399618?s=19

Hope you took care of him when he was alive? RIP
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by thaoriginator: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Another round of depression for the failed noise maker.
RIP gallant man.
all these stooopeeeed children weh full Nairaland!

Abeg logout go and cook indomie jare! cry
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Ashirioluwa: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Black face Wor wor sha undecided tongue
Ok beautiful lady.....Miss Nigeria
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
ruffDiamond:
black is the brain behind all those songs!even faze knows that!just he (faze)decided to sit on the fence in black, tuface imbroglios. tuface na 2face punk for real,treacherous as rattle snake,guy like that are very cunning and dangerous.. I avoid character like 2face
You are right. Even their producer back then said the same thing that Blackface is the brain behind Plantainshun boys and he is the most talented among the 3.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by thaoriginator: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
ruffDiamond:
black is the brain behind all those songs!even faze knows that!just he (faze)decided to sit on the fence in black, tuface imbroglios. tuface na 2face punk for real,treacherous as rattle snake,guy like that are very cunning and dangerous.. I avoid character like 2face
Pesin call himsef tuface and una dey expect am to dey loyal. Sorry guys cry

1 Like

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by sageb: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
ruffDiamond:
yes! Blackface and his uncle financed the group those days. Unfortunately, he is not given the credit he deserves.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by marwanafrica: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Akukaliaa:
cry

Blackface owes his late father a befitting burial.

Let him not bury his late father the same way he buried his musical career through the unnecessary beef with 2face Idibia.

Now, we shall weigh Blackface's respect for Mr. Ocholi and humanity at large at the point of his father's internment. For it is dead that will bury the dead.

Adieu Papa!

Is there anything a deceased need much apart from prayer? Which one is befitting buarial
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ruffDiamond: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
RIP to Black Face Papa.

I can't forget this great song by Blackface Laila.
My country don spoil no be today..
Incase you don't know, this evergreen song was released 15 years ago!
2005 to be precise!!
And guess who was the President then.....you will find out in the lyrics spilled out by a concerned Nigerian from his innermost soul!!

HARDLIFE BY BLACKFACE....

It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja.
Hard life wey we dey live for naija Ja ja (naija in Africa) It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Na so dem do dem chop our money go.
Dem think sey me and you we no go know (na lie o).
See them as dem pass dey go.
Blow their siren from makurdi to otukpo Chakoko Kwa eh See as our life just dey bitter eh.
Cause Our roads e bad.
How can we be glad.
When the children are suffering Everyday in ah we yard Dem say e go better, e worse pass as e bad oh.
Money no be dem own Dem put am for dem backyard After dem go say make we no light we jay,
Make we no know sey dem steal our pay From here to Bombay.

I say Which kain life we dey today.
When we dey work and daily no pay I say.
This government e bad oh, see as dem leave.
All the students and dem dey keep dem for Their house oh

How can I live in a country Where the light ain't steady,
Water don't run and I can't afford spaghetti.
I don't do deals cos they shady.
When the thieves come to rob.
Them the cops ain't never ready (oh God).
I would have graduated 4years ago And would I graduate now?
Only God knows.
The economy of my nation is moving too damn slow.
Nobody cares to know whether you catch a rhyme blow Folks can't afford 3 square meal.
How damn then dem pay their bills?
Pot bellies up there don't know how it feels With pure raw skills,
now I gat a record deal I've got to say this from the heart,

OBJ we don't feel you.
As a matter of fact, OBJ we don't believe you.
You don't know exactly how it hurts we see you.
We don't need you.
If You gotta step aside, please do.
We gat death traps on the high way.
You expect us all to live on minimum wage.
Sellers ain't paid, brothers got to buy guns to go on rampage to rob his own way.

Now the youths listen, we all know how you feel.
We gat no remedy, we got to get up for real.
So put your guns down and use your head.
Cause someday.
I believe we'll make this daily bread cos,

It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija,
use dem money plane to overseas dem ja.
Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija,
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa
my nigga!u try abeg!there will never have been a plantashion boyz without black brilliant and creative input! never!plantashion boyz without black go be outlaws without 2pac!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Revere27:
Rip sir.

Where will you spend your eternity

no one gives a fúck anymore bro
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by sokkatua: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Xixtie post=94765206]Another round of depression for the failed noise maker.
RIP gallant man.[/quo

Haba now ,have some decency
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ElValiente(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nose, lips, damn it. Papa photocopy. Thanks for your service sir. As a military officer. Rest in peace. Hope sense knock on the boy brain now.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Let's contribute money for his papa Black face burial... The guy is stylishly crying for Epp
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Let's contribute money for Black face Papa burial... The guy is stylishly crying for Epp
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by aylive02(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Revere27:
Rip sir.

that's the most important
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by 6Milk(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
eeyaa blackface my man that year
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Egoveen: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:
Another round of depression for the failed noise maker.
RIP gallant man.
You sound like a woman impregnated your mother to give birth to you......respect your fvcking self before i come for you.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Xixtie(f): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Egoveen:
You sound like a woman impregnated your mother to give birth to you......respect your fvcking self before i come for you.
If you won't swig two bottles of sniper, no be your mama born you. Ewugambia.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Egoveen: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xixtie:

If you won't swig two bottles of sniper, no be your mama born you. Ewugambia.
Ikpu gbawaa gi,gbawaa nne gi,EZI BIDA.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
RIP to Black Face Papa.

2005 to be precise!!
And guess who was the President then.....you will find out in the lyrics spilled out by a concerned Nigerian from his innermost soul!!

Hard life wey we dey live for naija Ja ja (naija in Africa) It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija.
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa).

Blow their siren from makurdi to otukpo Chakoko Kwa eh See as our life just dey bitter eh.
Cause Our roads e bad.
How can we be glad.
When the children are suffering Everyday in ah we yard Dem say e go better, e worse pass as e bad oh.
Money no be dem own Dem put am for dem backyard After dem go say make we no light we jay,

Only God knows.
Nobody cares to know whether you catch a rhyme blow Folks can't afford 3 square meal.

OBJ we don't feel you.
We don't need you.
Sellers ain't paid, brothers got to buy guns to go on rampage to rob his own way.

Cause someday.

Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa) It's a hard life wey we dey live for naija,
Use dem money plane to overseas dem ja Hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja (naija in Africa

Nooo, the question is,
"are you taking good care of your parents while they are still alive "?!
Leave Blackface Papa to Rest in peace!
guy u too much. I think say na only me like black pass o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Diesel1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Revere27:
Rip sir.
In Thug Mansion
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
Which kind name be blackface self
No wonder the guy no blow grin grin

Yet, the man with a worse name (2Face) blew.

1 Like

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Sondeo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Take heart my brother, may God console the entire family
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by frankleoptimist(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
RIP sir! That man is actually my uncle, some folks will not believe this sha but e no concern me After all me sef, na hear I hear too
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by ike95: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
the question is did he take care of him when he was alive? RIP sir
blackface is not that rich like other artists, but I believe he will do his best .
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Ewedegubbler: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
This one wey owu don drive you mental. Who go come pay for old soldier burial now. Abi you go start to drag 2Face upandan for him to cough out more bahhh for you as usual.

Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Chochovini: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
The fsther resemble that man wey dey for 20 naira
. GBAMSTICALLY. U really have good eyes and U can see with them.
Re: Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead by Omonuejegbo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=94765131]RIP to Black Face Papa.

2005 to be precise!!

Cause Our roads e bad.
How can we be glad.

Only God knows.

OBJ we don't feel you.
We don't need you.

Cause someday.

2005 was like living in Paradise compare to now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.