Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Diabetes World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes World (137 Views)

Lose Weight, Manage Diabetes With Ogbono (irvingia Gabonensis) / GOOD NEWS! Have You Been Battling With DIABETES? Here Is A Natural Way Out! / Alstonia Boonei, The Alternative Cure To Diabetes, Malaria And Arthritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes World by PharmMotun(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Why your glucose levels are not controlled?

Will my Fasting blood glucose results never go down?
How long will I have to continue with the drugs?
How many more diets do I have to miss?

Diabetes management can be challenging sometimes especially with uncontrolled levels despite hypoglycemic drugs.

You will learn new strategies on how to get your levels controlled without any stress.

Stay in touch.

From the desk of your pharmacist.
PharmMotun.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Many Factors That Are Susceptible To COVID-19. / Europe, U.S. Watch Cases Surge, Debate New COVID-19 Restrictions / The 10 Simple Tips To Help You Improve Your Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.