Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,188 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

"Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command (19752 Views)

NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Jabioro: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
The raffle and bullet has Jupiter number..
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by GallantDuke(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
I said it
I always knew that those trigger happy officers will shoot those protesters
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Kobicove(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who do we believe now?
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Benito25: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
29techi:
Visit the link on my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches.

Beware of this scammer, he has opened a new nairaland account, the admin should block him ASAP.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Chicastle: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Reform police then #Scrap, and #EndSars
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
It's true.
Police don't lie
grin
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by obyrich(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
People should note carefully that the shooter police officer was not on duty and as such not assigned any official gun.

I am have strong suspicion that many criminal activities in Nigeria are perpetrated by law enforcement officers. Many of these guys are the dreaded kidnappers and high profile assassins.

IG should call for immediate audit of his team.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED THAT #ENDSARS PROTEST IS NOT AS VOCIFEROUS IN THE NORTH AS IT IS HERE IN THE SOUTH?
IS IT THAT THEY ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE MENACE COMMITTED BY THEAE CRIMINALS IN THE POLICE FORCE ?
WAS SARS CREATED ONLY TO TERRORIZE INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN THE SOUTH?

if U have ever lived in d north U will observe that police are not involved in stop n search like we have in d South, U see dem park their cars n just monitor things n I doubt if they have sars.

I travelled frm Kano to Warri in 2010 n from Kano to Benin there were no police check point or harrassment but getting to Benin come see check point.

the northerners are not like the southerners who tend to be in disunity, if U touch one northerners, means U calling for serious trouble, in d South if dey are robbing ur Neighbour, we hide inside our closet praying for dem not to get to our house but in d north if dey are robbing their neighbour dey simply mobilise

1 Like

Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Muftimenk: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE NOTICED THAT #ENDSARS PROTEST IS NOT AS VOCIFEROUS IN THE NORTH AS IT IS HERE IN THE SOUTH?
IS IT THAT THEY ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE MENACE COMMITTED BY THESE CRIMINALS IN THE POLICE FORCE ?
naso am in the north and they is nothing like #endsars i think sars here are not misbehaving like east own

1 Like

Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by mek224(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Can you atleast use your God-given brain for once pls!?
Try to read, assimilate before typing jargons online.
It will do you so much good in the future.
My elderly advice to you.

I guess it is because we don't have many 419, yahoo boys, fraudsters in the North as we have them in abundance in the south, east and western part of Nigeria.
Perhaps.....
Think about this undecided
but you have alot of bandits, boko haram and child molesters. your brain needs reformatting
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
All you imbeciles do is release statements... More like constantly crying over spilt milk.

All these years of releasing statements ought to have been put into proper training and disciplining of these armed idiots.

We all here using SARS as scapegoat when the entire Police force and judiciary need total reformation or outright change!!!
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Macphenson: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

I guess it is because we don't have many 419, yahoo boys, fraudsters in the North as we have them in abundance in the south, east and western part of Nigeria.
Perhaps.....

But we have Boko Haram , Fulani herdmen, bandits and people in the south are always speaking and.protesting against their dastardly and evil acts.

No wonder people like you elected a person like Buhari twice for president.

" A stupid president is elected by stupid people" Imam of Peace 2020 ( No be me talk amooo, I just quoted)
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Perhaps.....

After asking others to use their God given Brian, you have ended up showing you sold your own

Who is more better now?......
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Muftimenk: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

if U have ever lived in d north U will observe that police are not involved in stop n search like we have in d South, U see dem park their cars n just monitor things n I doubt if they have sars.

I travelled frm Kano to Warri in 2010 n from Kano to Benin there were no police check point or harrassment but getting to Benin come see check point.

the northerners are not like the southerners who tend to be in disunity, if U touch one northerners, means U calling for serious trouble, in d South if dey are robbing ur Neighbour, we hide inside our closet praying for dem not to get to our house but in d north if dey are robbing their neighbour dey simply mobilise
no be lie
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by iamoyindamola(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
END SARS
|___________|
\ (•◡•) /
\ /
---
| |
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by olahypes(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
A Must See :
DOWNLOAD » music »
DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. 2Baba & Buju – Worry Me
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://www.olahypes.com.ng/content-uploads/51002/dj-jimmy-jatt-ft-2baba-buju-%E2%80%93-worry-me/
Nigeria legendary disk jockey, DJ Jimmy
Jatt comes through with an new single
titled “Worry Me“. Here is an exclusive
music to gltrends.com.ng
See: Joeboy – Lonely
On the new single, the legendary DJ teams
up with legendary singer and songwriter,
2Baba and fast rising singer, Buju.
Enjoy

Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Codedlyon: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
IS IT THAT THEY ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE MENACE COMMITTED BY THESE CRIMINALS IN THE POLICE FORCE ?
They can't do any how in the north. Aboki no dey gree. Even for other states to arrest aboki no dey easy. Each aboki na I'm own govt.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by davillian(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
They can't try aboki in the north
Those ones would group themselves and do house to house killing of SARs
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by lomprico(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:

yes it's for the south and Abuja only.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by andyanders: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Odumosu has been a fine refined police officer and has been doing a good job from time and now that he us in charge of Lagos state.

I cannot understand why a descent girl would want to date these police officers that are on the street. Most of them on the street are criminals. He is not given am official gun, but has one with him. That goes to show you that he is a criminal. They are the ones spoiling the image of the police.

There are fine officers. I had a discursion with a descent inspector whose integrity, I was pleased with. He saw less privilege people and was giving out his cash and even saw him pay the school fees of a single mother whose children were sent out of school because of school fees.

Back those days, the Nigerian police officers that were sent on foreign missions outside Nigeria, they were highly given good recommendations because of their professionalism. Not now anymore with the garbage officers that goes around looking for people to extort from.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by sweetyme001(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Based on research SARS don't shoot people in the mouth. The police are saying the truth this time, you know some girls can nag and insult for Africa. Maybe the girl must have insulted the whole generation of the police and policeman decided to shut her mouth up.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by KingRexUb(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Brandstudio01:
It's true. Police don't lie
The irony
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Omezif(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
May be it linked to continue sars incidient, a lie from desert
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Sunshyne200(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:

My brother I was born and brought up in the core North, I haven't seen SARS.
Moreso, they can't be searching vehicles, it might just be ladened with explosives.

They know South is safer for them and business friendly
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by backtalkG(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
We hardly encounter SARS operatives here in the north The SARS menace is novel down here
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Freebills12: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
bobokeshington:

GUY WHY YOU DEY FALL HANDS, IS IT NOT IN THE NORTH THAT BANDITS WERE PAID TO STOP KILLING AND HERDSMEN PAID FOR KILLING SOUTHERN KADUNA INDIGENS. WHY WOULD SARS OPERATE THERE. SARS IS ONLY MENT FOR YOU SOUTHERNERS.
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Olumiday15: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
I Dey feel this woman pain deep down ....she just wanna die ....father save us �
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by rotadeco27: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
Ur senses of observations is very good . It was when I came to work in the northern part of the country that I discovered that the same laws do not apply across the nation . Many things that can not happen in the south are normal practices here . I once asked someone that question u asked and he told me the Hausa are lawless , if the law enforcing agents tries any thing they would be lynched. They only law they care about is Sharia
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by rotadeco27: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Perhaps.....
That is not true! I have stayed in all region of the country . We have the highest no of young guys with exotic life style in the north . As a young doctor with a nice car , I was many times accused by the police till I introduce my self before they would let go. This is not the case , I was amazed with the kind of life their children live with no fear and no harassment at all. The lasting solution to this country is to part ways or at least restructure, let each region be governed by the rules acceptable by all dwelling in there and not having different set of rules in applicable to a so called amalgamation that is causing drawback .
U call uself educationally less privileged but employment wise more privileged, does that tally?
Re: "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command by Miracle2020: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
bobokeshington:
the south east is not in the south abi? Because there is no protest in the south east also.
Now let me ask you one question; Under which regime or administration was SARS created?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal / Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos / Kidnapped Daughter Of Kenyan Senior Magistrate Found Dead, Body Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.