Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos (19657 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Angelanest: 8:01am On May 09, 2018
There was massive celebration after a three year old boy who was kidnapped in Igboukwu town in Anambra state on Valentine's Day, February 14th 2018 - was reunited with his family. The boy named Onyedika Emmanuel Aji of Good Shepherd Nursery school, Ngo Igboukwu was abducted on his way to School on the said date with his elder sister.

Onyedika who is from Enugu ezike Enugu state was allegedly abducted by Mr Kingsley Ezeh a spare parts dealer in Nsukka with 5 children of his own. Onyedika was found on 6th of May, almost 8 days to make it 3 months since he got missing.

Onyedika was sold at the price of N800,000 to a woman who needed a male child and she named him Mmaduabuchi.

On 6th May 2018, Mrs Chiamaka Elodi the wife of Reverend Francis Elodi from Igboukwu found Onyedika on her way back from the hospital, she found him with the adopted mother as they were about to board a vehicle at Oye Emene Enugu state.

She raised the alarm and necessary measures were taken from there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/3-year-old-boy-kidnapped-in-ngo-igboukwu-and-sold-for-n800000-is-found.html

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2018
800k? Why not go for IVF

9 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On May 09, 2018
This story get as e be.
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by HtwoOw: 8:41am On May 09, 2018
Baby Factory , Sold Children

Where is the world going to /??

Indeed a male child would have been easier to get by getting married and if she doesn't like dyks hospitals give them kuku and it turns baby

unless she doesn't want to experience it at all

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Solidkay(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2018
Simple abduction would have saved us all these undue stress,
the parents.... their pain
the woman..... the disgrace and possible prosecution
the abductor... long jail term
me....... my time and mb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2018
smiley Welcome Baby

Need a website design? Get started without advanced payments. Check my signature
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Whogoblog: 10:30am On May 09, 2018
grin
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2018
N d liquor drinkin club b lik....next, we nid more beer. C dia head.
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2018
na e make them dey drink beer?
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by ztar(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2018
Na WA ooo
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
800k? Why not go for IVF

Biko, can IVF determine the sex?

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Donald3d(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2018
Na wa oo
Thank God he returned safely
My signature would help your business and give it an edge smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2018
See how the boy don fresh anyhow, shows he was better off in his new home, me that my mother wasn't a good cook growing up and i was looking for who to abduct me to a new home with good food that year, if i was in this boy's shoes i swear on all the quality egusi soup in this world i for nor gree go back, i will cling to my new Mummy and be screaming till everyone believes she is my real mum......... angry
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by kereman1: 10:34am On May 09, 2018
wow good news that calls for massive celebration...

we are still looking for DEVINE, a 4yrs old girl adducted last year, at olayemi street, mazamaza lagos. I don't hv her pix to display...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by kasheemawo(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2018
baby factory Children over to you

4 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by hokafor(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2018
Is the boy lucky or unlucky time will tell
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by TEYA: 10:59am On May 09, 2018
Boy sold for #800,000? Anything for the money. IGBO AMAKA!

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by kenzysmith: 11:05am On May 09, 2018
Igbo people again?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by annnikky(f): 11:08am On May 09, 2018
ArmedRobber:
baby factory business- imo,abia,enugu,ebonyi,anambra as case study.

kidnapping business-
abia, imo and anambra case study

fake drugs and counterfeit goods
abia and anambra as case study.

drug peddling business
anambra ,abia and imo as case study.

kidnapping business
anambra ,abia imo and enugu as case study.

ritualistic business
anambra and abia as case study.

cannibalism
anambra and abia

gala and lacasera hawking business
ebonyi and enugu

prostitution
enugu imo and abia

419 and fraudsters.
anambra abia and imo.

armed robbery
anambra and abia

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by Demzious4life(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2018
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by cozysblog: 11:25am On May 09, 2018
Boko Haram: Borno Suicide Attack Claim The Live Of Two Teenagers

Two female suicide bombers were killed on Wednesday morning while attempting to attack a mosque in Borno State, North-east Nigeria.

Mr Damian Chukwu, the Commissioner of Police in the state, confirmed this in a statement personally signed.

Chukwu disclosed that the attackers tried to gain entry into the Alhaji Bunu’s Mosque during the morning prayers in Jiddari Polo general area on the outskirts of Maiduguri, the state capital.

He added that the bombers who were between the ages of 13 and 16 were, however, prevented by the policemen on patrol and unarmed vigilante men also praying in the same mosque.

Read more: http://www.cozysblog.com.ng/boko-haram-borno-suicide-attack-claim-the-live-of-two-teenagers/

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by eric111111(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2018
fabfixed1:
Kudos to our beneficiaries and Our Premium Subscribers... We're Open For Business today. let make today a memorial-able one WhatsApp/call
Scam
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by mekonglobal(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how the boy don fresh anyhow, shows he was better off in his new home, me that my mother wasn't a good cook growing up and i was looking for who to abduct me to a new home with good food that year, if i was in this boy's shoes i swear on all the quality egusi soup in this world i for nor gree go back, i will cling to my new Mummy and be screaming till everyone believes she is my real mum......... angry
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
kenzysmith:
Igbo people again?

They can do anything for money.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by mfm04622: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
800k? Why not go for IVF

One, can she still conceive?
Two, it is more expensive if you doing sex selection
Re: Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos by xnsandrxns: 12:47pm On May 09, 2018
Baby Factory Republic (bfr)
Flat headed pigs trading piglets like foodstuffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two In Rivers / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years / Children Branded Witches In Akwa Ibom, Abandoned By Families, Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.