Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months (1374 Views)

Francis Uzoho Ruled Out For 6months After Injury During Brazil Friendly / My Greed Stopping Me From Becoming A Billionaire / Floyd Mayweather (retired Boxing Champion) Says He's Now A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Want to be a billionaire in just 6 months?���
No stress, no work, just 5 min online per day..
*Yes*, its possible...

I call it the *6 months of Fame*

*Requirements*
#10000 capital( it will be with you, you aren't paying it to anyone)
A bet9ja account
A bank account
Internet just 5min anytime per day..

*BREAK DOWN*
Now this is how it works, we're using virtual game/ live in play game (you chose)... Just *1.2* odds per day... First day (1000*1.2 = 1200#) second day (1200*1.2 = 1440)... That means all in every day.... Easy right?

If we play a 1.2 odd game every day for 2 months(60 days), that will be *1.2^60* which is a total of *56,347 odds* then multiplied by the initial #1000.... That will be a whooping *56,347,000* (Fifty six million naira) in *2 months*....

*BUT* Bet9ja max payout on bet is 50million,��... So on d 59th day, we stake amount that will total #50 million instead of #56 million...

Not yet a billion���

Chillax, thats just in 2 months.......

Now we are going to withdraw *#9million* (max daily withdrawal on bet9ja) everyday for the next 4 months (120 days)..... Multiply it will give *#1,080,000* (1 billion and eighty million)���....

How come?? From 50million?

*Easy peasy*, each day we withdraw #9million, we play another game(1.22 odd) with the remaining #41million to top it back to #50million for that day.... We continue every day like that, withdraw #9million, top it back to 50million... Every day, till on the 115th day, we stop betting and remove the the remaining #50 million, 9million each day..������..

*EASY PEASY*��

I calculated the risk involve, staking all amount everyday for 6 months ���.... The risk is 0.000000003% of losing any 1.2 odd for the whole 6 months... But you can make it *0%* if you follow the rules and regulations below...

*Rules and regulations*
-The odds range should not exceed *1.25*

-Only play *one game* per day (virtual or live or prematch)

-If you are not sure about a game even i it is 1.2 odds, dont play, wait for another one, you have 24hours to play a single 1.2 odd game, don't rush, be patient...

-never ever combine games

Lastly follow all rules...

*FAQ*
*Q* - can you lend me the #1000 to start, i will pay you back.
*A*- lol, nope, it your capital, you will reap the reward yourself�

*Q* why did we stop #50million in 2months
*A* thats bet9ja highest payout per bet

*Q*- why 9million withdrawal per day
*A*- bet9ja max daily withdrawal

*Q* - do i need to create a bet9ja account
*A*- yes, with the name u used to open your bank account..

*Q* what risk involve?
*A* no risk, you are playing a 1.2 odd game a day, but if you dont follow rules, am sorry, you might lose all halfway�

*Q* is this a scam??
*A* it's up to you to believe�

*Q* is this gambling?
*A* no, only if you are addicted,i bet you can't, a game per day...�

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.....

The operation will start *OCTOBER 10, 2020* to *JANUARY 21, 2020*���

There will be live update everyday for those that want to play live match or normal football match

I pray���� by the end of January, everyone here will be a Billionaire����

*GOODLUCK*�

Message me on 080-77-54-34-12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by SocialJustice: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Kolo, you go soon enter market. grin

1 Like

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Motikeke: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
*Yes*, its possible...

*Requirements*
A bet9ja account
A bank account

*BREAK DOWN*
Now this is how it works, we're using virtual game/ live in play game (you chose)... Just *1.2* odds per day... First day (1000*1.2 = 1200#) second day (1200*1.2 = 1440)... That means all in every day.... Easy right?

If we play a 1.2 odd game every day for 2 months(60 days), that will be *1.2^60* which is a total of *56,347 odds* then multiplied by the initial #1000.... That will be a whooping *56,347,000* (Fifty six million naira) in *2 months*....

*BUT* Bet9ja max payout on bet is 50million,��... So on d 59th day, we stake amount that will total #50 million instead of #56 million...

Not yet a billion���

Now we are going to withdraw *#9million* (max daily withdrawal on bet9ja) everyday for the next 4 months (120 days)..... Multiply it will give *#1,080,000* (1 billion and eighty million)���....

*Easy peasy*, each day we withdraw #9million, we play another game(1.22 odd) with the remaining #41million to top it back to #50million for that day.... We continue every day like that, withdraw #9million, top it back to 50million... Every day, till on the 115th day, we stop betting and remove the the remaining #50 million, 9million each day..������..

*EASY PEASY*��

I calculated the risk involve, staking all amount everyday for 6 months ���.... The risk is 0.000000003% of losing any 1.2 odd for the whole 6 months... But you can make it *0%* if you follow the rules and regulations below...

*Rules and regulations*

-If you are not sure about a game even i it is 1.2 odds, dont play, wait for another one, you have 24hours to play a single 1.2 odd game, don't rush, be patient...

*FAQ*
*A*- lol, nope, it your capital, you will reap the reward yourself�

*Q* what risk involve?
*A* no risk, you are playing a 1.2 odd game a day, but if you dont follow rules, am sorry, you might lose all halfway�

*Q* is this a scam??
*A* it's up to you to believe�

*Q* is this gambling?
*A* no, only if you are addicted,i bet you can't, a game per day...�

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.....

The operation will start *OCTOBER 10, 2020* to *JANUARY 21, 2020*���

There will be live update everyday for those that want to play live match or normal football match

I pray���� by the end of January, everyone here will be a Billionaire����

*GOODLUCK*�

Message me on 080-77-54-34-12[/quote]

What options can give us 1.2-1.25 odds. I'm interested
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
MaDaRa01:
*Yes*, its possible...

*Requirements*
A bet9ja account
A bank account

*BREAK DOWN*

Not yet a billion���

*EASY PEASY*��

*Rules and regulations*

Message me on 080-77-54-34-12

*FAQ*
*A*- lol, nope, what if it cut.

*Q* what risk involve?
*A* Lots of monetary risks

*Q* is this a scam??
*A* Maybe

*Q* is this gambling?
*A* Yes

I don't think you have ever done such, try borrowing large amount and stake if you win a few times, the next time you'll get void. If you lose, it won't be voided.
Proof is the only part most are scared of.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Motikeke:

What options can give us 1.2-1.25 odds. I'm interested
Don't try it, bet9ja will refund your stake if you win a few times. Will only accept if it is a loss result.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Berylpharm(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Don't try it, bet9ja will refund your stake if you win a few times. Will only accept if it is a loss result.

bro why?, how? I don't understand
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Emoney05: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2020

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Berylpharm:

bro why?, how? I don't understand
It is their business and they can even limit your stake. Test it, the game will enter but, will be settled at void. All those people making mouth haven't check the reality, they are just giving you their proposed plans.
That is why once I see people claiming fixed game but, hiding the coupon code - why? why hiding success. It is fake.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by puremaker7(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It is their business and they can even limit your stake. Test it, the game will enter but, will be settled at void. All those people making mouth haven't check the reality, they are just giving you their proposed plans.
That is why once I see people claiming fixed game but, hiding the coupon code - why? why hiding success. It is fake.
That's why Online betting is not Good offline they won't know you.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
puremaker7:
That's why Online betting is not Good offline they won't know you.
Offline ? I don't know, it's up to the cashier and if the bets are refused, the cashier will do a refund. (I think). I don't think cashier are paid large winnings directly, cuz they can run away if there is large winnings. (I.e. customer would go to Lagos with his winning coupon to cash out)
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
I want to ask, shey the persin wey post this thread be billionaire?
If the answer is yes why is he/she using Nairaland thread to do adverts?
With the billions you have passively made can't you carry out proper adverts using TV, radio, banners or other more relevant social media outlets?

I just weak for some kind deception!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Okay... I posted this thread last month... I choose not to update it cos nobody believed in it... Am posting proof right away wink

Dizzyrascal
Stephenmoka4
SocialJustice

Other you can dm me on Whatsapp via 0-9-1+5-2-2-8-9-400

2 Likes

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:
Okay... I posted this thread last month... I choose not to update it cos nobody believed in it... Am posting proof right away wink

Dizzyrascal
Stephenmoka4
SocialJustice

You did it. I'm very inspired. Wow wow wow

1 Like

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2020
Wait oo, didn't bet9ja void your game.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You did it. I'm very inspired. Wow wow wow
Don't worry I'll be doing giveaway soonest wink
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by SocialJustice: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:

Dizzyrascal
Stephenmoka4
SocialJustice

Congratulations. Carry go I'm still not interested.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wait oo, didn't bet9ja void your game.
Not at all, why would dey?...
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Congratulations. Carry go I'm still not interested.
And that's not my problem, is it?
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:

Not at all, why would dey?...
Cuz dey voided someone's own multiple times but, when it loses it wasn't voided. It was live bet sha
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Cuz dey voided someone's own multiple times but, when it loses it wasn't voided. It was live bet sha
Oh.. i rarely play live bet, so i don't know about it...
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by SocialJustice: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:

And that's not my problem, is it?
Goodluck o.
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Goodluck o.
Thanks boss cool
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2020
Very funny and interesting something
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Disturb: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:

Don't worry I'll be doing give away soonest wink
how do you pick the two odds sir?

What options?
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by KingAlabi: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
MaDaRa01:

Dizzyrascal
Stephenmoka4
SocialJustice

Second picture grin
Edit am well before them catch you

2 Likes

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
KingAlabi:

Second picture grin
Edit am well before them catch you

funny guy
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by daddytime(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Well done...

Make you pronounce the amount wey you win as you take write am so abeg abi this your version of bet9ja no sabi mathematics?

E be like say na #2.3 b you win so far.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by KingAlabi: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
funny guy
You no notice am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by KingAlabi: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
daddytime:
Well done...

Make you pronounce the amount wey you win as you take write am so abeg abi this your version of bet9ja no sabi mathematics?

E be like say na #2.3 b you win so far.
My G cool
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by daddytime(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
KingAlabi:

My G cool

I sight you Alabi.

This guy chop your billions? grin
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by Praktikals(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Una don spoil the guy market grin
Re: Be A Billionaire Passively In Just 6months by KingAlabi: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
daddytime:

I sight you Alabi.

This guy chop your billions? grin
Na why I go research am fast fast cheesy

I can't get broke in this corona cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi / Elderson Echiejile Has Signed A Four-year Deal With Braga. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.