Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi (1383 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Mexico09(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ronaldo liked an Instagram post that slanders Messi, and read on how the Balon d'or award criteria is been manipulated to suit Messi in respective of Messi awful display on the pitch this year saying if it was Ronaldo the organizers of the award will be strict and won't bend any rules.

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by superintendents(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
pot calling kettle black...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Mexico09(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
What I have to say is that Ronaldo is suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder he needs to seek treatment. Pendu is all level of toxic, a very awful human being who harbor's deep hatred and envy towards some one better than him. I feel sorry for his followers
sad sad angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Mexico09(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Ransom23(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Left for me I'd prefer Lewandowski to lift the award than Messi or CR7 either
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by gurunlocker: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
This thing pain Pendu pass Lewandoski self..... grin grin grin

How can someone be this obsessed? I mean a professional? I've never seen Messi disrespect this man for once, but this penalty merchant will always feel bad (a very bad loser) any time he loses. Not like he is close to winning it.

What should Messi now do coming 5th in 2018 even though he was the best individual player that year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Praktikals(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lies
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Lattop(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fact is fact cool
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by paulolee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
lolz...this guy na joker....I can confidently said dt messi winning dt ballon really pain this cr7 more than lewa himself bcox the lewa i know don forget abt dt award..
this joker cr7 bin happy wen the bad n corrupted system favored him in 2013 n now he is commenting "facts" like a pained loser dt he is..
Leo dnt gv such importance on individual glory but instead focus on winning trophies n dnt care about people opinion of who d best between him n cr7..
but this cr7 is busy working, sulking and having sleepless nites jus to better messi and be called the best ever
do life eeh.....who pass u, don pass u...dts nature for u...
ballon is shiit abi? mk e start to boycott am n face dubai d or dt have credibility..

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by paulolee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
superintendents:
pot calling kettle black...

grin
omor I swear d tin shock me....hope say no be Photoshop? azin na d real cr7 be this??
this guy jus de fall hands jhare...person wey go just act asif the tin no pain am even if we all know say e dey pain am..
dts wat stars do...
d painful part b say d post de ask for cr7 to win am, dt poster na goat bcox even his fanboys on nairaland know say cr7 no deserve top5
secondly he said, cr7 is the best In history? mayb e mean best in Portugal bcox dey is an alien called messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
gurunlocker:
This thing pain Pendu pass Lewandoski self..... grin grin grin

How can someone be this obsessed? I mean a professional? I've never seen Messi disrespect this man for once, but this penalty merchant will always feel bad (a very bad loser) any time he loses. Not like he is close to winning it.

What should Messi now do coming 5th in 2018 even though he was the best individual player that year?
I swear dis cr7 too funny ...
i find it hard to believ dt he liked a post n even commented on such dt blasted ballon d or n messi...
make him take an easy o bcox he is far from being d favorite for dt award going by last season..
since d ballon d or is wack, lets wait for Dubai d or dt dey would award him d "best player in history" seems dt wan legit....jokers

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by gurunlocker: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:

I swear dis cr7 too funny ...
i find it hard to believ dt he liked a post n even commented on such dt blasted ballon d or n messi...
make him take an easy o bcox he is far from being d favorite for dt award going by last season..
since d ballon d or is wack, lets wait for Dubai d or dt dey would award him d "best player in history" seems dt wan legit....jokers

Abi now, as a Messi fan, I've voted for him to win the Dubai d'Or grin

We won't hear any epistle with that since he "deserves it", Lewandoski didn't this time grin grin grin

The funny this is the post saying he deserves the Ballon d'Or? For wetin now? Haba! Is it by jumping up and doing Suuiiiiiiii.

Pendu is a terrible and bad loser damn! Always like that, with his family...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by cally10(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
They call me CR7
C: Crying 24/7
R: Robbing 24/7
7: 7 paragraphs in social media everyday

Ronaldo is becoming a pathetic loser, that comment is quite beneath him, I guess that's why his millions of followers behaves like him.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by paulolee(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
gurunlocker:

Abi now, as a Messi fan, I've voted for him to win the Dubai d'Or grin

We won't hear any epistle with that since he "deserves it", Lewandoski didn't this time grin grin grin

The funny this is the post saying he deserves the Ballon d'Or? For wetin now? Haba! Is it by jumping up and doing Suuiiiiiiii.

Pendu is a terrible and bad loser damn! Always like that, with his family...
omor d tin shock me...cr7 deserves wetin?? person wey lead juve for 4th of seria a n run leave dm, had a bad euros n left in knock out, couldn't win a lowly serbia n qualify for worldcup, abi na big games ghosting dt he did against Leicester, chelsea, Liverpool n city only to get yellow cards in dose games....d list in endless jhare..
cr7 himself know say dt poster na joker n even mendez him agent or him family member no fit talk ft trash...
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
The fact that Ronaldo would be wearing number 7 jersey till he retires though

What a great BRAND AMBASSADOR 7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Football is more than running around the 6 yards box like agama lizard looking for tap ins..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by MangekyoAlt: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
What these guys don't realize is that, whether they wail from now till the end of the world, it doesn't change reality. And that reality is that messi has cemented his name in the history book as the greatest player of all time, leaving pendulum who actually thinks of himself a rival, in the dust where he and his useless fans belong.

The rapist going to dig anti messi posts while his mates were attending the ceremony isn't surprising. I can bet with everything I have that messi winning that Ballon d'or pained him more than Lewandowaki and everyone else

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by ThierryJay: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
If this isn't a fake image, then Ronaldo has just demonstrated he is a bitter loser. Fortunately, nothing he does or that his fans say can undermine the value of Messi's deserved 7th Ballon D'or. They can choke on that in premium tears grin

I'll advise CR to pray Messi wins an 8th Ballon dor quickly so he can reclaim his number 7 brand from Messi cos LM7 has taken over CR7 grin.

No matter how fast the buttocks runs, it can never overtake the groin. 7 go always dey shit on top 5 grin grin. End of story!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by LesbianBoy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
I am not happy Ronaldo just liked the post, he should have made a full post about it blasting Messi and the ballon d'or organisers.

I don't like partiality. Those supporting the ballon d'or given to Messi instead of Lewandowski are doing so because they hate Ronaldo with passion and sha want Messi to pass him well in Ballon d'or by hook or by crook

Btw, Ballon d'or organisers tried to humiliate Ronaldo on the day Messi won the award by putting his picture on the screen and PRETENDER Messi was clearly seen laughing.

So please make una free Ronaldo to like and share sef any post if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by gurunlocker: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:

omor d tin shock me...cr7 deserves wetin?? person wey lead juve for 4th of seria a n run leave dm, had a bad euros n left in knock out, couldn't win a lowly serbia n qualify for worldcup, abi na big games ghosting dt he did against Leicester, chelsea, Liverpool n city only to get yellow cards in dose games....d list in endless jhare..
cr7 himself know say dt poster na joker n even mendez him agent or him family member no fit talk ft trash...

Dem even leave him on the bench on the final league game against Napoli, dem know say he go dey look for headline (Na me do am). If he had played, maybe they will be in Europa now.
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by pahars(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
C Ronaldo is just obsessed with Messi..Clearly Messi goes about his business normally, but Ronaldo is always making it too obvious he wants to be seen as a better player than Messi
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by gurunlocker: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:
If this isn't a fake image, then Ronaldo has just demonstrated he is a bitter loser. Fortunately, nothing he does or that his fans say can undermine the value of Messi's deserved 7th Ballon D'or. They can choke on that in premium tears grin

I'll advise CR to pray Messi wins an 8th Ballon dor quickly so he can reclaim his number 7 brand from Messi cos LM7 has taken over CR7 grin.

No matter how fast the buttocks runs, it can never meet up with the groin. 7 go always dey shit on top 5 grin grin. End of story!

Messi should even rest now.... Though he will still win one more... But ending with LM7 with hit better.

I listened to some Pendu fan wailing on twitter space, dem say Messi is greedy, he already had 6 and should have rejected the 7th and give it to Lewa. That if it had been Ronaldo, he would have given it to Lewa.

Na that moment I know say e be like say na the same margarine melted butter brain dey both Pendu and his fan head grin

One thing I love is, Messi and his family does not even care. Post one picture and move one.

Checking Ronaldo and his family (Mother and sister IG page), it's all wailing, which is as usual..... Dunno how someone can be that obsessed.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by MangekyoAlt: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mexico09:
What I have to say is that Ronaldo is suffering from Narcissistic personality disorder he needs to seek treatment. Pendu is all level of toxic, a very awful human being who harbor's deep hatred and envy towards some one better than him. I feel sorry for his followers
sad sad angry
I tell you, Ronaldo is nothing but a disgrace. If at all any footballer should be wailing, it should be Lewandowski. Just like ribery did when Ronaldo robbed him in 2013. Instead lewa and the bayern Munich football club have both congratulated messi.

The fact that Ronaldo is still triggered about it shows that he is in deep pain. He's now trying by all means to bash the reputation of Ballon d'or.

Imagine on the day of the ballon d'or ceremony, he posted on his Instagram that the ballon d'or editorial lied that he told him that he aims to win more Ballon d'or than messi before retirement. Him waiting until the day of the ceremony before disclosing this information shows how badly he's hurt. He's trying to using propaganda and other silly means to bash the reputation of Ballon d'or. What he does not realize is that football is bigger than his stupid existence.

Such Narcissistic piece of shit. I tell you His punishment will be not qualifying for the 2022 world cup and watcing messi win it

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Teaser4(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
LesbianBoy:
I am not happy Ronaldo just liked the post, he should have made a full post about it blasting Messi and the ballon d'or organisers.

I don't like partiality. Those supporting the ballon d'or given to Messi instead of Lewandowski are doing so because they hate Ronaldo with passion and sha want Messi to pass him well in Ballon d'or by hook or by crook

Btw, Ballon d'or organisers tried to humiliate Ronaldo on the day Messi won the award by putting his picture on the screen and PRETENDER Messi was clearly seen laughing.

So please make una free Ronaldo to like and share sef any post if he wants.

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by MangekyoAlt: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
ThierryJay:
If this isn't a fake image, then Ronaldo has just demonstrated he is a bitter loser.

Im still finding it difficult to believe that Ronaldo legit posted that.

Like if he's able to do that, then the possibility of ronaldo even being the one that paid whoever that idiot is, to post whatever he/she posted is there.. Since him posting it by himself would expose him of being extremely obsessed with messi
I mean is Ronaldo even following that account?
The only way he could've seen that post is if he follows that person, or if he manually went to his/her profile in search of the post.

Former barca president bartomeu was accused of paying accounts to insult messi on social media's, calling him Eibarman, dwarf etch.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo did the same seeing how he and his nucler and even extended family are all currently obsessed with him.

Lalasticlala mynd44 move that post to FP abeg it seems legit af

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Numerouno94(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by Smashspesh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin

Painment Pro Max.

He better qualify the Portuguese team for the world cup or else, we go drag am till him underwear go komot for him ynash.

How on earth is Lewandowski more deserving of the 2021 Ballon d'Or when Lionel Messi had a better season all round?

The only thing Lewandowski has over Lionel Messi was goals which is less consequential considering their positions of play - a standaloneone striker against winger/midfielder.

2020 should've been unarguably Lewandowski's own, but Covid-19 robbed him off.

That being said, anyone who isn't happy for the GOAT clinching the most decorated football award for the 7th time, should stop watching football.

Start fanning basketball, rugby, cricket, tennis or wrestling. The football space is even too choked already.

Lionel Messi still got more wins. So be ready to continuing the wailing, sobering, and gnashing of teeth.

Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by elpochas: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Messi does not see Ronaldo as a rival,thats why he has voted for him twice.Ronaldo see Messi as a rival thats why he has never voted for him.When i knw am beta than u,and u knw that am beta than i can give you a head start and still overtake you.
Re: Ronaldo likes and comment on Instagram post that slanders Messi by LesbianBoy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Teaser4:

No need I know say my comment pain you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Da Bumb / Any Wwe Fans Here? / Kaita Movie (Pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.