Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Injustice Happening In Rumuokwurusi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injustice Happening In Rumuokwurusi (349 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: What's Happening In Your Area? / Injustice In Rumuokwurusi / Injustice In Rumuokwurusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice Happening In Rumuokwurusi by BrownAmadi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
GOOD MORNING ALL

To the executive governor of Rivers state,Barr Ezebuwo wike con,please sir if you have decided to make the youths of Rumuokwurusi suffer for more many years with out you correcting the corruption and injustice happening in my community Rumuokwurusi you can go ahead to open the oil mill market

I heard you fighting godfatherism and injustice here in Rumuokwurusi is where the heart of crime and evil lies in Portharcourt, sir may I still remind you of your promise to the office you control on the oath you took to the people of Rivers state to save lives and property of your subject but here in Rumuokwurusi we see all this things as habit and culture each day the youths of Rumuokwurusi are pushed out of their rights

Rumuokwurusi have 200 companies in her land but his 3% are opportune to work by serving godfathers and joining cartel while the wealth of Rumuokwurusi is for all sons and daughters of Rumuokwurusi, before our sisters will be giving jobs of cleaning they must go through sleeping with the leaders of Rumuokwurusi, before our brothers they could get work in a company a security work for that matter their wives have to go under sleeping with this leaders with out their husbands knowing just for the family to eat

My governor my name is Brown Chijioke Amadi I'm a true son of Rumuokwurusi and I speak from what we pass through each day,year and always

Oil mill should be lockdown till 2023 when you will be leaving the office to a greater height,Rumuokwurusi is in big mess under your watch sir

Our lands have been hijacked by this leaders selling them out in cheap rate with out the power giving to them by the owners,we are living like slaves in our own house why strangers are our kings,mistake have been done by our late elders and fathers even presents chiefs living by they have done mistakes and taking oaths from this evil men and as I speak right now I was taking to court at Elimbu magistrate court because I spoke the truth about the injustice

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS is not A Protest / Who Should Be Blame For Lekki Masscre ? / Former Director General Of Nigerian Television Authority (nta), Alhaji Muhammed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.