Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Injustice In Rumuokwurusi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Injustice In Rumuokwurusi (280 Views)

Injustice In Rumuokwurusi / Men On White Wears In Rumuokwurusi / Injustice Happening In Rumuokwurusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injustice In Rumuokwurusi by BrownAmadi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
NOTE

Good evening Mr governor the Executive governor of Rivers state

His Excellency Ezebuwo Wike con,sir this is to inform you of the injustice and beatings happening under your watch here in Rumuokwurusi community of the injustice leaders taking every of our rites day to day,making the natives of Rumuokwurusi uncomfortable by selling our opportunities to unknown people claiming they are doing the right thing

Sir Rumuokwurusi have a peaceful community for many years which you know and since I was born in this my loving community I have never seen this intimidation in my life taking the wealth,property of all of us to their personal pocket all in the name of wickedness

Sir you sworn an oath to your people to protect lives and property of your people,you made good promises to the people of Rivers state and this injustice is happening under your watch

Oil mill is lockdown now this injustice leaders have turn to our lands selling them to unknown faces in a low amount under the watch of the RYA leaders and the RTC leaders,our jobs are been sold to strangers,our women is been abused by the leaders and our youths are be denied of their right intimidating us with police and all kinds

Please your excellency come to our aid

Brown Chijioke Amadi reported
Re: Injustice In Rumuokwurusi by Passionate888: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2020

Sir Rumuokwurusi have a peaceful community

Which peaceful? That community boys wey thief my friend money wey him suffer save when him been dey attend comprehensive. That community wey the youths dey intimidate mother's for oil mill? Wey round about no dey safe to Waka around evening

(1) (Reply)

I Saw My Son And Daughter Attacking Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her Two / Igp Orders Immediate Dismissal Of Sars Who Infringe On Citizens Right / Two Students Killed, Five Injured In Kwara Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.