Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria (32853 Views)

Austrian Born Goalkeeper Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria / Rohr: Why LASK Goalkeeper Tobias Lawal Will Not Feature Against Algeria / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by benzene00: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Nothing like that in Igbo, Otele.

oluku
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by segebase(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by onadana: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juanmike:
Nigeria is now a dumping ground for wannabe expatriate, our national team has more history than Australia if you gonna play...you have to earn it, mtcheew.

Austria.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
benzene00:

oluku

Good, be proud of your own language that is going extinct for once....Utumiri.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Bakin3(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice move.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by supercase1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
they should just scrap the npl their players are not needed
I wonder oooo so NPL na scam grin the top 3 goal keepers in the NPL are nation qualified to play in the national team despite playing dozens of matches,this is a shame
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by tot(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Local talents need to be given priority in selections for the national team.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice one... He will be a great addition to the team.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by JIMMY1393: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
This grown up man 20 kwa Them this one don chop chemical

Lmaoo I tire for all these football ages oh
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by JIMMY1393: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
obiekunie2:
he should first of all join Nairaland for one month before deciding weda to be a Nigerian and play for Nigeria or he should remain austrarian.

Am sure Nairaland will give him all the expose he needs and i can bet my balls that after spending one month on nairaland he will say thank god i did not make such a huge mistake of claiming to be a Nigerian.

Those wey dey inside wan run out those wey dey outside wan come in!

i hear say our passport and visa dey hard to get! cheesy grin grin

Lmaoo 1 month is too much...all he needs is a week
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Gamesmart: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juanmike:
Nigeria is now a dumping ground for wannabe expatriate, our national team has more history than Australia if you gonna play...you have to earn it, mtcheew.

Illiterate, Austria is a different country from Australia.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Gamesmart: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
0KNM:
Can’t we get good keepers from our local league? Why we need to go get keepers from 5th tiers of lowly rated leagues?

Try and have some small sense. His club is in 1st tier.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by DarkJeddi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Centcanada:
This guy want to kill his career? RIP to ur career in advance!
Is the Austrian National Team better than the Super Eagles?
Let him dey him dey,we no need leftovers..
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gamesmart:

Try and have some small sense. His club is in 1st tier.

You are far from being smart. Dummy

[img]https://media./images/3b118df484b3242116c72a42b704c8a3/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Bestbeelieve: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
just look at the yeye comments coming from upstairs! because he wants to play for Nigeria does not make him second tier! The Antony Joshua and many others who your administrators turned away are champions today!
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by felzokugo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
By d tym him play 1 or 2 matches....e go clear for him eyez
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gamesmart:

Illiterate, Austria is a different country from Australia.
tell me what I don't already know, dummy.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
onadana:

Austria.
i know buffon
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
sinkhole:
Bros, no vex o, na Austria in Europe the guy bin dey, no be Australia for Australia, as in South-South Australia, Australia-Borealis grin
Thanks for the correction but I know the difference between Australian and Austria, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by PreyingMantis(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Nothing like that in Igbo, Otele.
You're definitely not Igbo. We all know. There's a reason why there are very few known Northerners on this forum. Majority of you are hiding under very funny names claiming Igbo or Yoruba
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
sweets
0KNM:

Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by smallsmall: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
authentic18:

So why didn’t we win nations cup after all the European talent.
They should give a few NPFL guys chance abeg.
Sunday Mba from local league helped us win the cup in 2013

The problem starts from employing all these jobless white men as National Coach, it s Shame.
Just because other countries do it, is not a justification for us to rely 100% on them.

They very little, if any value, to our football but because people like Amaju Pinnick use them as a conduit to siphon forex, nothing will change.
Imagine a Nigerian team almost permannetly based and assembled in Europe, for an African natiosn Cup?

Rohr knows nothing, he is just joy-ridding on Nigeria.
Our team as it is now, is NOT a Nigeria team because nothing about it is Nigerian.... and even at that, it is not performing so what is the benefit?
Until we look inwards, train our loacl Coaches, discipline erring ones but continue to improve them tactically, our football will continue to go down.
The best Nigerian team was a mixture of local lads, with a sprinkle of foreign based footballers.
The way Rohr just put all these unknown foreign import into our team (this has nothing to do with this particular guy goalkeeper, l admire him), while not allowing the local footballers to showcase their talent and grow, is killing Nigerian football.
We need to let go Rohr and other foreign Coaches, worst case, just make them a technical assistant to the Local Coaches, if we are really suffering from colonial mentality or think we cant do without Oyibo on our bench.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Gamesmart: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juanmike:
tell me what I don't already know, dummy.

Mugu, you know? That is why you are talking nonsense?
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Gamesmart: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
0KNM:

The mugu that could not check his facts before he vomited?
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
Gamesmart:

Mugu, you know? That is why you are talking nonsense?
I do, dunce.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good to see he showed interest to play for his country. That aside do you know With FCMB Business Account your business will grow exponentially. You can access business loan facility. Start now using link below.
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by sircatherine45(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
chiedonedoor:
Nice one,
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ is coming soon. How prepare are you
Low budget righteousness89
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Gamesmart: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juanmike:
I do, dunce.

So why were you talking mugu nonsense then? You just no get sense?
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by robosky02(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
0KNM:
Can’t we get good keepers from our local league? Why we need to go get keepers from 5th tiers of lowly rated leagues?

Our league no functioning
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't see any reason why we have a league in Nigeria if none can't make the SE
Re: Tobias Lawal Wants To Play For Nigeria by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:33am On Oct 10, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
good development oyinboi don dey many for super eagles team
Na Oyinbo Eagles now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video / Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.