Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo (38781 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Nice
If you behave like criminals, you will be treated like criminals.

Who are d criminals & how do criminals behave?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There are EndSARS protest in Osogbo not because SARS specifically target Yorubas.

SARS target anyone irrespective of tribe or ethnicity.

Anyone who thinks this is problem does not concern Igbos or other ethnicities are deceiving themselves.

The IPOB case is an entirely different one. Those guys don't really know what they are fighting for. They say they want their own country, but are busy threatening the president who does not have the legal power to give them what they are asking for.
You see what I am talking about. You citizens of Nigeria show no remorse where innocent protesters are killed.
When the Nigerian enforcement agencies shot and killed IPOB protesters, you guys saw it as a good thing but what I saw was "INNOCENT PROTESTER" being murdered in cold blood by an enforcement agency even though I don't share their ideology

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by ceragon123: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Any protest that doesn't include dissolution of this abominable entity, count Ndigbo out of it.
We warned you guys. "when the beginning is cursed, the going will yield nothing"

Everybody has to take a stand. It's not enough to be shouting endears. What do we want to change? What do we need? Even though SARS are bad, I believe the criminals within the society are happy about this development. The yahoo guys will run things without hitch or fear.

We must condemn SARS but carrying out violent protest will only be a means for the thieves to enjoy themselves.

Nigerians are now waking up. I wish this onslaught on Tinubu and his boys will help the SW to wake up too. They have been holding this county together singlehandedly while serving the North believing that SW will produce the next President. Shidodors' Hausa pass to Yoruba pass to Hausa pattern will not work this time as Hausa want to pass to Hausa.

Lol. Oga adi kwa kpo kpo!
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
cyberghost23:
Only in a zoo country

election time youth empowerment every corner

after election youth disempowerment
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by OwenJesse27(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
tolakush92:
If u live in ogijo

I'm leading a protest tomorrow

Hit me up if your interested

Take off point is ogijo market to police station and then to obas palace
Nice one bro
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

You see what I am talking about. You citizens of Nigeria show no remorse where innocent protesters are killed.
When the Nigerian enforcement agencies shot and killed IPOB protesters, you guys saw it as a good thing but what I saw was "INNOCENT PROTESTER" being murdered in cold blood by an enforcement agency even though I don't share their ideology

IPOB members were never protesters, nor were they innocent.

They were a secessionist group threatening the unity and peace of the country with slogans that targeted the president of the country. They even went as far as running a media that circulated propaganda against the country. They undermined the integrity of the country's constitution by creating their own security agency.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by lordprogress: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Suspect33:
You are very stupid if you think this is a Yoruba or south south protest, I'm
Igbo and I'm currently in alausa, protest is going on in Owerri, this has gone
beyond tribal sentiment, this is our only hope of salvaging this rotten Nation, if
you like keep wallowing in hatred, this is a National issue, this is a life or death
situation
Nor mind the mumu we dey talk of end sarz he dey bring ipob issue they enter for Delta state here watin we dun see for this people hand all in the name of catching yahoo boys.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Any protest that doesn't include dissolution of this abominable entity, count Ndigbo out of it.
We warned you guys. "when the beginning is cursed, the going will yield nothing"

And the Okoye of psquare etc are aboki bah? Mr man pls just dissappear here ok.

Oh sorry and you want 2023 for Igbo bah? Go check your brain.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by ayanbaba2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
USFdotng:
sad

But why

In the video that popped up, Grand P was seen in the video having s*x with his wife Eudoxie Yao, and as usual, it went viral just minutes after it surfaced online.
Grand P and his wife Eudoxie Yao trended after the video was leaked, this led the couple to warn those allegedly attempting to tarnish their image to desist from doing so.

Grand P took to his Facebook page to relay how unhappy he was about the leaked video.

Watch the video here https://www.phgossip.com/alleged-sxtape-of-grand-p-grinding-his-wife-eudoxie-yao-pops-up

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

IPOB members were never protesters, nor were they innocent.

They were a secessionist group threatening the unity and peace of the country with slogans that targeted the president of the country. They even went as far as running a media that circulated propaganda against the country. They undermined the integrity of the country's constitution by creating their own security agency.
You can call them whatever you like but what I saw was unarmed protesters being shot dead.
Now, what do call these ones both violently and non violently protesting against law enforcement agency?
Please can you remind me the meaning of rebels again?
These Sars protesters are the perfect definition of rebels, especially the ones that attacked and burned Sars and police offices
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by israelkings10: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
26 of the World's Most Highly Guarded Locations

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/26-of-worlds-most-highly-guarded.html
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
jrusky:

And the Okoye of psquare etc are aboki bah? Mr man pls just dissappear here ok.
Oh sorry and you want 2023 for Igbo bah? Go check your brain.
There was a post before that one, find a way to see and read it
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Wisefellow(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
When people are pushed to the wall, the wall will eventually collapse.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by cray91(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
There's nothing zoo about this

protest is protest everywhere in the world

did you even watch black lives matter protest in the US too lately, clashes occurred and will continou to

it's expected when protest is to take place cuz some entities like take advantage of the peaceful movement and use it to do their own bad bidding
cyberghost23:
Only in a zoo country

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Roozzaay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mr. Adamu should honourably step down now.
As for Buhari, he should just sit and be watching as this thing goes out of control without acting, Khaki wearing boys will soon come for him.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Tiwatopebabe(f): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
I heard there are a lot of Yahoo boys in Osogbo cool
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Zooposki(f): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

You can call them whatever you like but what I saw was unarmed protesters being shot dead.
Now, what do call these ones both violently and non violently protesting against law enforcement agency?
These Sars protesters are the perfect definition of rebels, especially the ones that attacked and burned Sars and police offices

Abeg, go and sleep. Not everything is about Igbos.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Okay, then don't come here to larment when your brother becomes victim.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
wizzakosh:
Okay, then don't come here to larment when your brother becomes victim.
Almost everybody in Nigeria already have either someone they are related to or loved person as a victim of of Sars
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

No one has a proof that unarmed IPOB members were shot dead.

This is an entirely different case. These guys do not have the intent to overthrow the government. They are not even planning to overthrow the police force; they just want a unit in the police scrapped.

A rebel wants to overthrow government or a leader. IPOB members fit the description.

Check the meaning of rebel

Being a violent protester doesn't automatically make you a rebel.

A rebel is defined by his intent (intention), not his act.

If someone burns down government properties as a way of protest (but does not have the intent to overthrow the government), he is a saboteur (not a rebel).

If someone has the intention of forcefully or otherwise removing a government or leader, he is a rebel.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

This is an entirely different case. These guys do not have the intent to overthrow the government. They are not even planning to overthrow the police force; they just want a unit in the police scrapped.

A rebel wants to overthrow government or a leader. IPOB members fit the description.

If someone burns down government properties as a way of protest (but does not have the intent to overthrow the government), he is a saboteur (not a rebel).

If someone has the intention of forcefully or otherwise removing a government or leader, he is a rebel.

Is SARS not government established authority?
Have their offices not been destroyed recently in ughelli, Port Harcourt and so on?
Have their personnel not been murdered by some of the anti Sars?
Please tell me what I don't know

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Speak for yourself. Maybe the protesters in Owerri are from Mali.
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Atandabose: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do we really have a president in this country at all
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Donspicey: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Nice
If you behave like criminals, you will be treated like criminals.

Nairaland mk u dey believe say notin dey happen based on say na faceless forum abi?

No worry wen dem don recruit u,,we go knw wats up......

and if dem no recruit u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i go..............till life go tire u..
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

Is SARS not government established authority?
Have their offices not been destroyed recently in ughelli, Port Harcourt and so on?
Have their personnel not been murdered by some of the anti Sars?
Please tell me what I don't know

That is a basic textbook definition.

The word rebel is much deeper than that under the law.

Otherwise, people who resist police arrest will be treated as rebels.

In the United States, people resist police arrests a lot, including forcing police into a car chase. And yet, none of them ever gets the heavy sentences reserved for rebels.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Bkayyy: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

As for the one of ipob, read this link

https://punchng.com/bloody-sunday-in-enugu-as-security-agents-hunting-for-ipob-kill-unarmed-people/

Does this dead protester look armed to you?

Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Ibromighty(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Judolisco(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrGoood:
Removal of the IGP is the best
to b replaced by another police man grin
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Erojepromise(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Dear youths, lets take back our country from these old men. Analog old men can't be leading us in this digital age.
l second you on this one . l am suffering like kilode imagine as a citizen l don't enjoy any benefit whatsoever my parents failed me this government still dey add their own ... it is high time we took the bull by the horn or else!!!
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
emzynuel1:
Nigerian youth are more stupid Dan sars
Youths, than
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

As for the one of ipob, read this link

https://punchng.com/bloody-sunday-in-enugu-as-security-agents-hunting-for-ipob-kill-unarmed-people/

Does this dead protester look armed to you?

How can I know if he is not armed? grin

What if there is a knife in his pocket?
Re: Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo by RealEzee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
tolakush92:
If u live in ogijo

I'm leading a protest tomorrow

Hit me up if your interested

Take off point is ogijo market to police station and then to obas palace
this ur idea of involving the traditional rulers no bad at all ooo, nice move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.