Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue (1698 Views)

Davido Arrives His Wedding Venue In A Convoy. Fans Hail Him / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Photos: 2face Idibia Pays Condolence Visit To His State, Benue, Over The Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by stephenduru: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
KIDDWAYA'S HOME COMING

Ex-BBNaija housemate Kiddwaya today arrived Venue Stage,his home town. He was welcomed by fans at Agan toll gate.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/10/see-how-ex-bbnaija-housemate-kiddwaya.html?m=1

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by stephenduru: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2020

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Davash222(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
cry

They even called traditional dancers

See people we’re fighting for.

The youths of this nation are on every street and state, protesting against violence melted on innocent citizens by the SARS and these ones are here welcoming ‘mediocrity’.

Shame!

5 Likes

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by stephenduru: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2020

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by DenreleDave(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry grin grin angry angry. Jobless fellow..

Someone busy finding a way to be useful in life wunt be out here dancing like a clown...

What impact has Kiddwaya done in their life?

Chaiiiii

4 Likes

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Am I the only one who really gets surprised with all these heroic welcome and recognitions BBN housemates are receiving after the show ??

Or probably there is something I don't know yet about this BBN ??.. Well, maybe there is more to it.

3 Likes

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Davash222(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Am I the only one who really gets surprised with all these heroic welcome and recognitions BBN housemates are receiving after the show ??

Or probably there is something I don't know yet about this BBN ??.. Well, maybe there is more to it.
My brother, this is the height of foolishness!

1 Like

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Kamelot77(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
#Endsars
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by athaboi(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians are really hungry... all I see is joblessness. Little money shared and people came out to receive him on the road, as a hero?

1 Like

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by SocialJustice: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Haters everywhere. Kidd, enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Peachy14: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigeria youths are not lazy BUT Benue youths are. shame on them
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

There’s almost nothing amazing happening in the nation. Since we do not recognize eductional feats....: it’s mediocre accomplishment like going to BBN we have left celebrate...
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by DontBullshitMe: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
Joblessness in full glare.

1 Like

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by jUeLiZ: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry grin grin angry angry. Jobless fellow..

Someone busy finding a way to be useful in life wunt be out here dancing like a clown...

What impact has Kiddwaya done in their life?

Chaiiiii

Nigeria is finished,,look how they celebrate mediocrity.....why are they celebrating kidd nw,, what has he done?
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by punisha: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
His father can rent d whole village to welcome his son if he likes... We don't just care.
Bbnaija is gone even Laycon don't commot my mouth (thank God that one get sense follow dey talk against SARS)
If u r in Nigeria and ur not in the streets, join in trending #EndSars

1 Like

Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Poorboy: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hilarious I must say.
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Rahkman: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin omo sote traditional dancers ...... see as dem gboko /otukpa akwuna don line up formation ....
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Senseless youths lipsrsealed
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Emmypure: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
imagine someone mother practicing for over a week, to learn the dance that they will dance for kidwaya. I don't blame buhari for calling them lazy youth.
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by Homoth(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Benue state indigenes weak me ooo
Re: See How Ex-bbnaija Housemate Kiddwaya Was Received As He Arrives His State Benue by fadre5(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
See as maidens with crown line up... How much again is the BBnaija season 6 form?? �

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Mourning As His Personal Bodyguard Teejay Dies At 36 / Sinach Flaunts Stunning Pictures Of 7 years Marriage Anniversary / Bella Shmurda Shocking Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.