Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus (29676 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by hstar: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
clarence seedorf,edgar davids,pablo maldini,pavel nedved,Andry shevchenko, Walter samuel,pirlo,Gabriel batistuta,roberto carlos,jj okocha,ronaldinho, ray parlour, seaman,dida,morentize,raul Gonzales,makalele,viera,keane,scholes,lampard,gerrard,hernan crespo,gattuso,cafu,ronldo,ballack,Davos sucker,riebery,philip lahm,xavi,inesta,theiry henry,kanu,Patrick kluivert,joe cole,ashely cole,trezegert,beckham,dennis beckham(still remember his goal against Newcastle) William gallas,desiary,totti,eto fils,Mendiata zidane.........Mehn!wen men wia boys.bk den if u win world best body go tell u.
Competitors yapa nah

In addition to the names:
Mcmanaman
Inzaghi
Figo
Vieri
Owen
Rivaldo
Thomasson
Nicky butt
Recoba
Hasan SAS
Henrik Larsson
Frederick ljunberg
Henri camara
Marc overmars
Deco
Giuly
Thuram
Sylvia wiltord
Kaka
Ayala
Lopez
Van hooijdonk
Van nistelrooy
Ryan giggs
John Carew
Rui Costa
Nuno Gomez
Fowler
Zanetti
Cordoba
Mohammed kallon.

I'll be back
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by shonepa(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2020
Algeria grin
ekaette1621:
Apart from NiGERIA,
Can you Mention mention another country that has GERIA in its name?

1 Like

Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by OJEEMAH(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Ayo2004:

Your sense too much,guy......I doubt they will even win it this season,inter and Atalanta dey vex oo
Personally, I am tipping Atalanta for the league this season.
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by OJEEMAH(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2020
justscorchone:

For a single man he has achieved much more than Messi who is comfortable in his safe bubble, it’s not even close to a comparison comparing Ronaldo to Messi , I’m not a fan of either player and they are both goat but the fact still remains. Ronaldo is a more experienced, versatile and has attained more than Messi.
Is Messi the first player to play for a single club? It wasn't Ronaldo's decision to leave Madrid at the time. He saw the handwriting on the wall cos Perez was beginning to act funny due to his age. Perez thought 100M for a 32years old is too good to turn down. Ordinarily, do you think Madrid would agree to sell Ronaldo even for 200M? Know this, if Ronaldo had started his career at Madrid, his case would have been like Messi & Raul.
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2020
ekaette1621:
Apart from NiGERIA, Can you Mention mention another country that has GERIA in its name?
Algeria?
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2020
NORSIYK:
Yes of course
But Juventus needs 2 solid defenders and one creative midfielder, then they are good to go

No they don't. CR7 doesn't need the team to be strong to win, unlike Messi. At least that's what I usually hear from his braindead fanbois.
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2020
Coronabirus:

*Juve have not won the competition since 1996 but reached the final in 2015 and 2017?
It's supposed to be 2005 and 2007!

It's 2015 (against Barça) and 2017 (against Madrid). 2005 was Barça vs Arsenal and 2005 was Milan vs Liverpool.
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Is Messi the first player to play for a single club? It wasn't Ronaldo's decision to leave Madrid at the time. He saw the handwriting on the wall cos Perez was beginning to act funny due to his age. Perez thought 100M for a 32years old is too good to turn down. Ordinarily, do you think Madrid would agree to sell Ronaldo even for 200M? Know this, if Ronaldo had started his career at Madrid, his case would have been like Messi & Raul.

You my friend are assuming, while the fact still remains . He has played in other clubs and still excelled as a player
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by OJEEMAH(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
justscorchone:

You my friend are assuming, while the fact still remains . He has played in other clubs and still excelled as a player
i may be assuming but my assumption is not far from the truth.
Re: Seedorf: Cristiano Ronaldo Could Equal My Champions League Record With Juventus by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
SafariBoy:

Algeria na
How can I help you sir?
You mailed me but I don't have access to the mail again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maria Bartomeu Arrested By Police Over Social Media 'Smear Campaign' (Photos) / Emenike Rocks New WestHam Jersey (pic) / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.