Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam (69353 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Northurmate: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2022

I’m very happy to join all the Brothers and Sisters around the world, he says

Dubai: Clarence Seedorf, the legendary Dutch football star, has announced that he has converted to Islam.

The former AC Milan, Real Madrid and Ajax midfielder made the announcement on social media today. In an Instagram post he wrote, “A special thanks to all the nice messages in celebration of me joining the Muslim family.”

Seedorf is the only player in UEFA Champions League history to have won the Champions League with three different clubs. It is a feat the likes of Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo are yet to achieve.

He added, “I’m very happy and pleased to join all the Brothers and Sisters around the world especially my adorable [wife] Sophia [Makramati] who has taught me more in depth the meaning of Islam. I didn’t change my name and will continue to carry my name as given by my parents, Clarence Seedorf! I’m sending all my love to everyone in the world.”

Strength and pace

The hardworking and versatile player, who was gifted with strength and pace, represented the national team 87 times and played in three UEFA European Football Championships (1996, 2000, 2004) and the 1998 FIFA World Cup, reaching the semi-finals of the latter three tournaments.

He was often seen as a spiritual, intelligent and articulate figure in football what with his ability to speak six different languages.

His wife Sophia wrote on Instagram, “I’m very happy and proud to be part of this special and beautiful moment of my love @clarenceseedorf joining the Muslim family. Welcome and may you continue to be blessed and inspire the world. Love you.”

https://gulfnews.com/sport/football/dutch-football-legend-clarence-seedorf-converts-to-islam-1.86194699

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Righteousness2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Noted...
But it does not Matter your Faith,
It does not Matter your religion or religiousness,
It does not Matter your Philatropism,

If Eternal life in Heaven Matters to you, then You must BELIEVE on JESUS Christ, SURRENDER and ACCEPT HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

If Eternal life in Heaven does not Matter to you, then feel free to do otherwise.

366 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Mooh247: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
I wish him true happiness

Masha Allah

Religion is a personal Journey to spirituality, so whichever path you take, as long as you are true to your soul and respect humanity then Goodluck

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Mooh247: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted...

If Eternal life in Heaven Matters to you, then You must BELIEVE on JESUS Christ, SURRENDER and ACCEPT HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR.

If Eternal life in Heaven does not Matter to you, then feel free to do otherwise.

You mean Jewish Yeshua son of Mariah , prophet of YahWeh the God of Jew, killed by European emperors

Or

You mean White European Jesus , published by European Colonial masters, Slave traders, Pagan Romans promoted by European Emperor Constantine

Let's know who you truly serve.. the white guy or the Jewish mesiah

181 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Lattop1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Alhamdulillahi� Welcome to Islam Seedorf

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Danielmoney: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrats, but how come PAUL Pogba is a Muslim

28 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
He should be careful peradventure he visits places like Pakistan and Afghanistan because those places are deadly.

Once you hear allahu, the next thing is kaboom and then counting of scores begin. undecided

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by iCauseTrouble: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by chukwuibuipob: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
wink sad Congrats as u join league of kettles carrier, black spot pipu.#Boom lipsrsealed

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by FactBoyz: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by LaSenior: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by SmartPolician: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's a free world. Make sure you give him enough bombs to attack the biggest market in his hometown. cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by MufasaLion: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Noted...

[/s]

Kid!

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by NwaNimo1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Northurmate:

I’m very happy to join all the Brothers and Sisters around the world, he says

Dubai: Clarence Seedorf, the legendary Dutch football star, has announced that he has converted to Islam.

https://gulfnews.com/sport/football/dutch-football-legend-clarence-seedorf-converts-to-islam-1.86194699

Good one for him. Anything that makes him happy. He owes no one any explanation. Thumbs up bro!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by tojahh(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by tiswell(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
they have bewitched diswan sad

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by cl0r0x: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
The only religion I adore is Humanity.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Frosheer(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
well everyone with their lives.. as long as he didn't stray away from God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by chaseblack(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why is this not under that protected Islamic forum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by nkemoma(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
The latest TERRORIST in town.

Islamabad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
This was how I converted years ago and always bless the day God showed me this part.

Watch and see hate filled jesus lovers storm this thread to rain insults

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by nalegoy360: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congrat bro.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Noted...

And whoever that does not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by tiswell(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
they have be witched diswan sad

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.