Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too (2420 Views)

NIGERIA - Why Don't We Try Nuclear Power Plants (Pics) / End SARS But You Don't Want To End Yahoo Abi? / Throwback: Pdp Accused Obaseki Of Certificate Forgery And Cultism In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Kingnutts(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
those into Yahoo won't like the thread, they have started insulting me

provide job opportunity for them.. then I will gladly join your end yahoo campaign.. to clear the air I'm not a yahoo boy ooh, my hustle legit, check my signature, but are u aware that politicians are into every criminal act u can blame on the youth? they do it in a much bigger way, name it.. kidnapping, rubbery, money laundering, rituals, drug ring, are u aware these people have weed farms?? u look at a 14yrs old as a bad seed for cybercrime, na him fault? 20yrs old weh buy ride na criminal, but if one famous politician drive pass na hail all the way,
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2020
freeborn02:

Now that corrupt Ganduje is teaching us about how to be corruption free, it won't be surprising if you, an obvious fool, starts teaching us about high IQ.

Ode, olóríburúkú.

I now know why you have chosen to be a yahooboy; your IQ is so low that your posts are filled with vulgarities.

1 Like

Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Muna4real(f): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u like insult urself.

Modified, the thread did not say we shouldn't end SARS, it says we should also end cultism and yahoo. Anybody who attacks I and my message is simply a bloody cyber thief. fools

What's the difference between the SARS and yahoo boys? Even yahoo boys respect themselves and cultists show up only in their public fights and secret meetings . But SARS extort money and brutalize in broad daylight. Shouldn't they be ashamed? In fact I they look like Boko Haram. Terrorists in uniform.

And if you think that SARS only harass cultists and yahoo boys, then you are living in a very large Fools paradise.
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u like insult urself.

Modified, the thread did not say we shouldn't end SARS, it says we should also end cultism and yahoo. Anybody who attacks I and my message is simply a bloody cyber thief. fools
You don't seem to get it. There are men whose jobs entail curbing these other crimes. By asking for SARS to be disbanded we are also asking for everything associated with them to be eradicated. In other words, the people are asking for accountability. The cultists and yahooboys are not in government or empowered by government. This protest is against government-sanctioned madness which is the worst of its kind.
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by illicit(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Jobs are everywhere my brother, if you open ur eye you will see them, stop stealing in name of unemployment.

I am not a thief na

calm down
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by illicit(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
tufiakwa

what?
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truth is that the powers of stop and search can be abused anywhere in the world .

The main problem for Nigeria is that men of SARs lack training, vetting, motivation and even basic orientation to do the job any other way than they are doing it.

Most join SARs because it is 'lucrative' same as most Nigerians join politics to become rich. The truth is that a lot of SARS officers are themselves criminals and opportunists looking to rob suspects rather than trying to curb crime.

They feel nothing will come of their action. Afterall who will most youths report to if not the police. When things go wrong and some youths resist they brutalize, maim and even kill them. This is why they must go.
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by dukeprince50: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
candidtalk:
Truth is that the powers of stop and search can be abused anywhere in the world .

The main problem for Nigeria is that men of SARs lack training, vetting, motivation and even basic orientation to do the job any other way than they are doing it.

Most join SARs because it is 'lucrative' same as most Nigerians join politics to become rich. The truth is that a lot of SARS officers are themselves criminals and opportunists looking to rob suspects rather than trying to curb crime.

They feel nothing will come of their action. Afterall who will most youths report to if not the police. When things go wrong and some youths resist they brutalize, maim and even kill them. This is why they must go.

na only u get sense for this thread, well that is after me sha.

u are the second most sensible person here grin
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by freeborn02: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

I now know why you have chosen to be a yahooboy; your IQ is so low that your posts are filled with vulgarities.

Lolz. You think you are catching cruise with accusing just anybody because it feels sweet to you.

However, you don't know that you are actually catching stupidity. tongue
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by freeborn02: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are so unbelievable, police can handle any issues in the country but their level of understanding a particular thing is limited so a higher body like EFCC is set up to tackle cases beyond the powers of police, that doesn't mean police can't start the interrogation. Most times they start and later hand over to higher bodies.

with this ur daftness, we won't make baby progress at all, I'll explain from now till next year

Then Traffic police too can fight armed robbers. Afterall, they are all police according to your definition.
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by EndYahoo: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
if u like insult urself.

I agree you. Cultism has killed more youth than SARS. Yahoo is destroying the fabrics of the society. The use of creativity is more channeled to duping people than solving world problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by dukeprince50: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2020
freeborn02:

Then Traffic police too can fight armed robbers. Afterall, they are all police according to your definition.
do you know those police in checkpoints do fight armed robbers.
Now pls try to read and understand what traffic enforcers are.

I can't keep explaining to u
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by freeborn02: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2020
dukeprince50:
do you know those police in checkpoints do fight armed robbers.
Now pls try to read and understand what traffic enforcers are.

I can't keep explaining to u

Mr Explainer, show me where you see traffic warden fighting armed robbers at check point or just shut up
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by dukeprince50: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
freeborn02:

Mr Explainer, show me where you see traffic warden fighting armed robbers at check point or just shut up
check my signature
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by Commentor: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
This thread was prescient.
Re: As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too by zebjoe: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Lalong Begs Ondo For Forgiveness / Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) / ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.