Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) (2420 Views)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Naijadaily: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chief Whip of the Senate and leading contender for 2023 Presidency,  Senator  Orji Uzor Kalu on Tuesday night paid President Muhammadu Buhari a visit.  

Announcing the visit on his verified Facebook page,  kalu wrote, " Tonight, I paid President Muhammadu Buhari a visit to discuss major national issues and I am very satisfied with our discussion.  I left him at 10pm and was in good health . We look forward to a better Nigeria."

Today's visit to the President comes hours after the Senate Chief Whip was greeted  to rousing cheers from supporters at the National Assembly where he arrived to resume his legislative duties following the end of Christmas and New Year break embarked on by the Senate on January 18, 2021.

Kalu who recently declared his ambition to contest the 2023 All Progressives Congress Presidential ticket was welcomed to choruses of "You are our Next President" by staff, visitors and other passersby from the entrance to the hallway of the Red Chambers.

Recall that the former Governor and 2007 Presidential candidate had last week in a special interview declared his intention to succeed President Buhari in 2023, in his address Orji Kalu stressed his belief that the South-East is ripe for the Presidency and that it should be the turn of the region to produce the next President.

Prior to his declaration Kalu has received the endorsements of notable groups around the country citing his capability as well as fairness and justice to the Southeast region. 

https://news.band/breaking-orji-kalu-visits-buhari-gets-full-backing-for-2023-presidency/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Announcing the visit on his verified Facebook page, kalu wrote, " Tonight, I paid President Muhammadu Buhari a visit to discuss major national issues and I am very satisfied with our discussion. I left him at 10pm and was in good health . We look forward to a better Nigeria."

OP, the quote suggests that your title is a complete lie. Afi suru

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
The guy up there grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by ghostboy: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
E be like say me sef go visit Buhari soon, make all of us kuku contest for president in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by techmo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
He stays next door to Aso. Rock, a visit isn't hard for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
The condolences President
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by NorthernAgender: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
This one is a fool Buhari is laffing you loudly because you are slowpoke Igbo will never be president of Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by helinues: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
He said it in his last interview that his visiting to Buhari would be about issues affecting Nigeria not about his presidency ambition

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Shetemi12(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
VOTE FOR TiNUBU

BAT2023

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
I know kalu is corrupt but he knows about business and he can move the economy forward

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Bettykeys: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Abfinest007:
I know kalu is corrupt but he knows about business and he can move the economy forward
Tinubu doesn't knw about business abi ?

Kalu is bowing down like a begger

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Investigative: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Their business

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Austino50: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
copycat must you all copy the Jagaban of the universe in everything. Anyway expo is allowed in naija politics but Kalu go and put your house APC in Abia in order before you think of challenging the Jagaban in APC
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by basilo101: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bettykeys:

Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Deal with it

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Bastardlyrich: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2022
NorthernAgender:
This one is a fool Buhari is laffing you loudly because you are slowpoke Igbo will never be president of Nigeria.
Says a cowwardly fake Yorobad Muslimm slavee.
If I were u,I will stop taking that drugss and use the time to bathh atleast.
Let Yorobad cowardss come and rule na.
Ss/se won't vote for a cowward and retualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by NorthernAgender: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Idiot useless biafra boy I'm not a Yoruba some of you boys talking nonsense over the internet you can come kano saying this trash Allah.
Bastardlyrich:

Says a cowwardly fake Yorobad Muslimm slavee.
If I were u,I will stop taking that drugss and use the time to bathh atleast.
Let Yorobad cowardss come and rule na.
Ss/se won't vote for a cowward and retualist.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by carterguccy(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Northerners can never Vote Igbos as President! Not this present Generation... Made my Findings and it's 100% accurate!!!

Tinubu 2023!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by basilo101: 12:14am On Jan 19, 2022
NorthernAgender:
Idiot useless biafra boy I'm not a Yoruba some of you boys talking nonsense over the internet you can come kano saying this trash Allah.
What's the fuss about Kano? Buhari won Kano in 2003, 2007 and 2011 but still failed. Tinubu obsession with Kano may be his greatest undoing

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by basilo101: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2022
carterguccy:
Northerners can never Vote Igbos as President! Not this present Generation... Made my Finding and it's 100% accurate!!!

Tinubu 2023!!!!
Northerners are angry with Tinubu for selling Buhari to them with a tracherous plan to succeed him. They will stop Yoruba evil plan to enter aso Rock through the backdoor by pushing them to fight igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Bastardlyrich: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2022
NorthernAgender:
Keep denying your kowardly tribe.
I'm ijaw and an ijaw man is brave and feaarless.how can I be afraid of a Yorobad fake Muslim.
U no get sense kowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by blamingthedevil: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Alaefulu(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Good for homm,beans dey for #800,payment on delivery lokoja people
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by Putinmyrod: 1:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Days after declaring his ambition, he then took a photoshoot with the President and then went on Twitter to announce it. This is an afterthought.

Tinubu had a meeting with the President, came out and addressed the media. That was a strategy.
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by dasparrow: 2:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Must they all go to Buhari to ask for permission to contest in the 2023 elections? I don't recall Buhari and other presidential aspirants visiting former President Goodluck Jonathan to notify him of their intent to contest in the presidential elections of 2015 undecided
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by carterguccy(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2022
basilo101:

Northerners are angry with Tinubu for selling Buhari to them with a tracherous plan to succeed him. They will stop Yoruba evil plan to enter aso Rock through the backdoor by pushing them to fight igbos

Listening to yourself Akpan! You sound dumb & dumber!! The Northern part as always being Buhari's stronghold from day one....! I repeat no Fulani Almaajari would Vote Okoros Over Yorubas.. pls quote me again!!
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by hollywater: 2:52am On Jan 19, 2022
NorthernAgender:
You are not God. I know you are in severe pain. Who would have thought that GEJ will be the President of Nigeria?Don't provoked us to start supporting him.
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Bettykeys:

Tinubu knows about drug business

Yeah you're right
Re: Breaking!!!! 2023 Presidency : Kalu Visits Buhari, Gets Full Backing (photos) by carterguccy(m): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2022
techmo:
He stays next door to Aso. Rock, a visit isn't hard for him

Next door to Aso Rock ko, Next door to Kuje Prison nih!!! LoudFat Mouth Osu

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road. / Breaking: APC NWC Backtracks, Grants Waiver To Jonathan. / Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.