Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use (4092 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by zakkyzakes: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
spy24:

Its Korean
google's free man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by Goalnaldo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
tulipsmadra:
This issue is not peculiar to tecno phones, but more on low and some mid range MTK devices. I have experienced it on Innjoo, and gionee.
omo my former innjoo phone did that nonsense to my annoyance: fingerprint scanner has stopped and it won't leave the screen till I power off the phone angry
Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by adekoonlay(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
spy24:

Its Korean
it's a Chinese company bro
Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by psucc(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

The hard disk might have an issue or an app is causing the problem, and advise him to always free his cache.
you are wrong in toto.

The problem is inherent with Tecno device.
Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by Jacku: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm.. I'm just hearing this for the first time o. I think phones generally deteriorate after a while of use but 1 year seems too soon which I'm sure it's true.
Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by psucc(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Examples of the Tecno failure are

Re: Why Do Tecno Phones Do This After One Year Of Use by Mohbola(f): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Its when the storage is getting full.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Configure Your Sim To Make Free Calls / Airtel Has The NIGHT PLAN Currently, Belive It Or Not! / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.