Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” (347 Views)

United Kingdom Residents Of Nnewi Extraction Endorse Ifeanyi Ubah / 10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election / Exclusive: We Entrusted Nitel Land To Innoson, Not For Sale-nzukora Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Kosifavike: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ahead of the 2021 gubernatorial elections, the Nnewi Indigenes in the United Kingdom and Ireland under the aegis of “Nzukora- Nnewi UK/Ireland” have urged everyone of Nnewi descent to work towards electing a Governor of Nnewi extraction.

The Anambra state election which is billed to take place November 2021, has been generating a lot of controversy on which zone will take over the leadership. According to an unwritten memorandum, the 2021 election is expected to be zoned to Anambra South, which is where the Nnewi North Local Government belongs.

According to the press statement signed by the groups Chairman Chief Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ofoma, Secretary, Mr Ifeanyi Abiaefo, and coordinator Prince Okwy Nwosu, it stated that Nnewi had supported other zones in the past and believe it is time for a Governor from Nnewi. They urged their members to nominate a candidate of Nnewi Extraction.

Read the full statement below;

Continue reading...https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/09/anambra-2021-nzukora-nnewi-calls-for-a-governor-of-nnewi-extraction/

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by okpalaAnambra: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
I will personally support a governor of nnewi extraction.. I have been to nnewi only once during the burial of Ojukwu as part of delegates from PH.. Nnewi has the worst deplorable internal roads as a city in the whole of Nigeria even when they're major investments.. If a governor of nnewi extraction can help them out then fine and good.. Imagine if someone like Dave Umahi of Ebonyi was Anambra governor, Nnewi will be looking like London. (I didn't mention okezie since he hasn't finished building his centre table).

Only nnewi can bit their chest in anambra that they have made money, asides that the rest of Anambra is a shithole and noise makers without substance
Na me talk am cool
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Abia1stS0N: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2020
I am from Abia state, but truth be told Nnewi is like London compare to Aba and Umuahia.

Aba is a disgusting dilapidated sewage pit toilet, while Umuahia is a rural area. Aba has the worst roads in Africa littered with filth and garbage

The whole of ABIA state is a shithole and deserves to be bombed and rebuilt from the scratch.

Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo have all left Abia state behind in development. Abia state is by the way the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed. Shame

[s]
okpalaAnambra:
I will personally support a governor of nnewi extraction.. I have been to nnewi only once during the burial of Ojukwu as part of delegates from PH.. Nnewi has the worst deplorable internal roads as a city in the whole of Nigeria even when they're major investments.. If a governor of nnewi extraction can help them out then fine and good.. Imagine if someone like Dave Umahi of Ebonyi was Anambra governor, Nnewi will be looking like London. (I didn't mention okezie since he hasn't finished building his centre table).Only nnewi can bit their chest in anambra that they have made money, asides that the rest of Anambra is a shithole and noise makers without substance
Na me talk am cool
[/s]
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by landforeast(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Funny enough Nnewi does. Not have any credible Candidate in the race. As for Ifeanyi Ubah he is a no no for Anambra. People like Moghalu should join the race if Nnewi is serious about Agu Awka Seat.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I will personally support a governor of nnewi extraction.. I have been to nnewi only once during the burial of Ojukwu as part of delegates from PH.. Nnewi has the worst deplorable internal roads as a city in the whole of Nigeria even when they're major investments.. If a governor of nnewi extraction can help them out then fine and good.. Imagine if someone like Dave Umahi of Ebonyi was Anambra governor, Nnewi will be looking like London. (I didn't mention okezie since he hasn't finished building his centre table).

Only nnewi can bit their chest in anambra that they have made money, asides that the rest of Anambra is a shithole and noise makers without substance
Na me talk am cool

Your love for anambra state is too overwhelming.

Jisike nnam though I doubt if abia have half of good roads littered in anambra.
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by okpalaAnambra: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You know what I'm saying is true, no good roads within nnewi, instead of looking for solutions you're living in denial.. What about Awka, no good roads and interconnected roads,.. People just build houses anyhow like animals in animal forest.. Despite anambra having the least land mass in the east, it is the most useless state.. Seriously Anambra needs deliverance
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Abia1stS0N: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2020
As an Abia indigene, there's no single good road in the whole of Abia state. Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi are all like London compare to anywhere in Abia state. Anambra is America compare to Abia. Fact

Aba is a sewage disorganized dilapidated disjointed jungle while Umuahia is a mere rural area without good roads just like Aba. Abia state is a disorganized state where people are living like pigs.

See the face of Aba, the best town in Abia state. Shameful

[s]
okpalaAnambra:

You know what I'm saying is true, no good roads within nnewi, instead of looking for solutions you're living in denial.. What about Awka, no good roads and interconnected roads,.. People just build houses anyhow like animals in animal forest.. Despite anambra having the least land mass in the east, it is the most useless state.. Seriously Anambra needs deliverance
[/s]

Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Abia1stS0N: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Please leave him for me to handle ok
Re: ANAMBRA 2021: Nzukora-nnewi Calls For A Governor Of “nnewi Extraction” by Abia1stS0N: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra, these are some views of Awka, it will take anywhere in Abia state including your village capital at least 100yrs to get to the present status of Awka or Onitsha. Abia state is gone with the wind. I am from Abia state in case you don't

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The North Not Protesting / Breaking: Police IG Dissolves Sars / Onitsha EndSarsNow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.