Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Is The North Not Protesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The North Not Protesting (347 Views)

Breaking: North Not To Vote South, Atiku Worse Than Buhari- Goodluck / 2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Anambra: Officers were not protesting but chanting victory songs - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The North Not Protesting by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
I have hardly seen any northerner whether real life or on SM to condemn these Sarz officials, and I'm beginning to wonder if there are no sarz in the core North or are they just cool with it because Buhari is the president?
Recently, various northern organizations and forums have been sabotaging what Nigerian youths are fighting for
Are we safe to conclude that the north is the problem of this nation?
Is seccession the only way forward
Please drop your thoughts
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by lawrenzooo: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
I have hardly seen any northerner whether real life or on SM to condemn these Sarz officials, and I'm beginning to wonder if there are no sarz in the core North or are they just cool with it because Buhari is the president?
Recently, various northern organizations and forums have been sabotaging what Nigerian youths are fighting for

Here in the north we don't see that level of brutality perpetuated by SARS as reported in the south and west. SARS here is no different from an ordinary police man.
I remember early this year I was asking a friend if we have SARS here and he told me he normally see a police vehicle that has SARS written on it.
An average northern here in the north might not relate why SARS should end because they don't get to experience it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2020
lawrenzooo:

Here in the north we don't see that level of brutality perpetuated by SARS as reported in the south and west. SARS here is no different from an ordinary police man.
I remember early this year I was asking a friend if we have SARS here and he told me he normally see a police vehicle that has SARS written on it.
An average northern here in the north might not relate why SARS should end because they don't get to experience it.
That's so bad, Everytime I visit my mother's village in taraba too I don't get to see much of these law enforcement agencies and I begin to wonder if I'm still in Nigeria
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by Sibrah: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2020
sars dont bother them like us.
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by SARSUPDATE: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:

That's so bad, Everytime I visit my mother's village in taraba too I don't get to see much of these law enforcement agencies and I begin to wonder if I'm still in Nigeria
Eactly only religious offences are taking serious in the north. Even when it comes to banking...flight tickets and the rest, the normal rules that guides everyone else seems not to be so in the north. The same question asked by the OP someone asked me same thing yesterday. I gave him the same response giving to you. This shows that our leaders in the south dont care about us.
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by OkuFaba(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS were created to oppress the south, SARS no dey for north.

I have a friend who lives in Benue, IGBO boy living large with his ride and iPhone, no dey wey sarz don burst am, but in the south, ordinary dread for head, dem don beat nonsense comot for ur body..

#EndNigerianGovernment
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by Duru9(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
If SARS harass them
They go kill am with dagger

Those ones ready to fight
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by ojun50(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2020
There is nothing in the north for them to gain...

Transfer a police man to any Northern part of the dis country you see there face like dat of three days Eba but the moment they here transfer to Lagos there face we change like Sunday rice
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by falcon01: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS don't do that in the north, though theres a bit of police brutality.
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by SBM10: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2020
lawrenzooo:

True
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:

Because the north are the ones controlling all these messed up organs of government and they are afraid of a southern uprising
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by saaron(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Because SARS was originally created to murder and terrorize Southerners into submition in their (fulani) bloody quest to dip koran into the Atlantic ocean.
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. A clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives. Their nonchallant atitude to human lives has led to the murder of thousands of Southerners each year no thanks to Sars continued existence.
Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME OPERATE BASE ON TAQIYYA! THEY'RE FILLED WITH DECEIT SO TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Why Is The North Not Protesting by kukoyi17226: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
SARS don't do that in the south, though theres a little of officers repression.

(1) (Reply)

End The Trends of Chronic Dieases With our GNLD/NEOLIFE Supplements / A Short Open Letter To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.